BOOM!!!! Rand Paul Wins

A third Party at this desperate junction of American History would only assure a Democrat victory in 2012. However, Yes we will possibly need a Third Party after The madman Obama is stopped. Time will tell. ~BH

Yeah, but I like the Obaminator.

I mean, lots of people disagree with his philosophies, but he seems like he is honestly trying to do right by the country. To me, it's really all people in congress, with all their individual self-interests that are messing up the works.

Whether what he thinks if right for the country is actually right for the country, only time will tell, but he seems like he's honestly trying.

And on the economic front, it looks like he's succeeding.

I believe that he has other deep seeded Nation changing Political motives, but of course we can respectively disagree on that. ~BH

A third Party at this desperate junction of American History would only assure a Democrat victory in 2012. However, Yes we will possibly need a Third Party after The madman Obama is stopped. Time will tell. ~BH

Yeah, but I like the Obaminator.

I mean, lots of people disagree with his philosophies, but he seems like he is honestly trying to do right by the country. To me, it's really all people in congress, with all their individual self-interests that are messing up the works.

Whether what he thinks if right for the country is actually right for the country, only time will tell, but he seems like he's honestly trying.

And on the economic front, it looks like he's succeeding.

Really? Just the Congress? YOU should look to see who's he's surrounded himself with in the form of his CZARS...

Does the Congress differ than his Czars? Same mindset? Ideology? Worse? Better?

Rather BOLD statement on your part. And what of his Staff? (The REAL Cabinet)?

I really think you made a bold statement...and have failed to really LOOK at the larger scope.

Jury is out, his hair looks a little funny but so does my favorite senator's hair an he doesn't wear a rug. Sherrod Brown always looks like a big mess.

We'll find out when we see an interview outside.

Looks a little like Eddie Haskell to me

eddie-haskell.jpg

Rand+Paul.bmp

That's all you desperate morons have to come back with after another defeat? LMAO! ~BH

Who was defeated? A Republican?

Randi Paul would have finished third in an open primary. Both Democrats would have outpolled him

I know. I think Polky wins dumb shit post of the day. Which is quite an accomplishment here. ~BH

What does one expect from a College-Boy that swallowed so much leftist kool-aid that he doesn't LIVE in the real world and is ripe for the shock of his life when he gets out here.

I see Tommy is hitting the sauce early tonight.

Deflection. The thread isn't about me BOY. Your deflection noted and unsubstantiated. TRY to stay on topic asswipe.

What does one expect from a College-Boy that swallowed so much leftist kool-aid that he doesn't LIVE in the real world and is ripe for the shock of his life when he gets out here.

I see Tommy is hitting the sauce early tonight.

Deflection. The thread isn't about me BOY. Your deflection noted and unsubstantiated. TRY to stay on topic asswipe.

Deflection? You were the one who came after me, dumbass.

Deflection? You were the one who came after me, dumbass.

You made a FALSE statement. Of course I addressed it. Now? You wanna try this again?

Calling me a child is addressing the topic? No, it's name-calling. Then again, what would you do otherwise? Have a serious discussion on the topic? Yeah, we both know that's never going to happen.

Looks a little like Eddie Haskell to me

eddie-haskell.jpg

Rand+Paul.bmp

That's all you desperate morons have to come back with after another defeat? LMAO! ~BH

Who was defeated? A Republican?

Randi Paul would have finished third in an open primary. Both Democrats would have outpolled him

My point was in regards to making him out to be a teenage looking Politician. Face it though bro, your Party is heading down the turd pipe. Nothing you say or dream up is gonna change that and deep down inside I believe even you realize it. ~BH

And this is rascist? Show a LINK or shut up.

Saying you support segregation isn't racist? On what planet?

SHOW ME where he said he was for 'Segregation'? Chapter and VERSE.

If you are opposed to the Civil Rights Act, you're for segregation. To claim otherwise is asinine as saying you think Jesus was a charlatan, but that the Bible is literally true.

Forum List

Back