BOOM! Thanks dems! I truly appreciate it!

We now have a president working hard towards making our government work FOR us. I'm not surprised to see some trying to fight against that change.
I'm fine with the concept of making our gov work for us. I'd love to see less government, better efficiency, and smarter spending etc. All I'm seeing now is a circus act and rushed careless acts. So far he is more talk than effective action.
The circus you're seeing is the democrats trying to thwart Trump from making any progress because they know it'll make them look worse in the end.
I agree, I spoke out against that BS right after the election. It's hard to keep that up when Trump acts like even more of a child than the Democrats. We need some real leaders in Washington... The bar just keeps getting lower and lower
It just seems that way because he isn't following the same path we're accustomed to seeing.
No, it seems that way because he and his surrogates lie non-stop and manipulate their messaging on a daily basis. I know this is common in politics but this is a new level. I never could have imagined that somebody with an ego as big as trumps who, when criticized, has the temperament of a grade schooler, could ever be our president. It's not leadership, its a joke
The guy is smarter than you might think. :)

R's will regret it if they use the nuclear option...

Shrug. Possibly.

In the meantime they should steamroll everything they've ever wanted right through Congress, and tie up the Senate rules with such convolutions the Dems would be paralyzed should they regain the majority.

I really don't know what they're waiting for.

The republican member of the democrat party....john McCain.......there is word he may be trying to throw away the filibuster in a side deal.....the one where the democrats let gorsuch through...but still get to filibuster the next ones.....

McCain is such an asshole.......
Any desire to work on bipartisan efforts or are you just done with that?

There is no way to do bipartisan with democrats.....they won't let Gorsuch through even though the Republicans voted for kagan and sotomayor.....democrats ended the filibuster to get their judges through.....and yet republicans are now the ones who have to step back and cooperate with democrats....

democrats will do whatever it takes to accumulate power...as they are showing now....

I Want The Dems To Fillibuster!

Add that to the Pile Of Shit they stepped in to over Creating a False Russian Narrative, and Obama's Surveillance of Trump and it's going to be a blood bath in 2018!
Hey genius, the FBI has been investigating the Russian Interference since July. Its a real thing, not something made up by the Dems, and it has been acknowledged by EVERYBODY in the know, including Trump himself. It also has nothing to do with the SCOTUS vote.

It has been acknowledged by everyone in the know that there is no evidence.....

And with the Rice disclosures today......the Russia story is going to go away...the democrats in the press will want to hide it now....
You must be confused about what we are talking about... I'm not talking about Collusion between Trump and Russia, i'm talking about Russian interference in our election

The only interference....they may have gotten podesta in a phishing sting....other than that...there is no Russia problem with our election...they didn't manipulate any machines......no story...

I'm fine with the concept of making our gov work for us. I'd love to see less government, better efficiency, and smarter spending etc. All I'm seeing now is a circus act and rushed careless acts. So far he is more talk than effective action.
The circus you're seeing is the democrats trying to thwart Trump from making any progress because they know it'll make them look worse in the end.
I agree, I spoke out against that BS right after the election. It's hard to keep that up when Trump acts like even more of a child than the Democrats. We need some real leaders in Washington... The bar just keeps getting lower and lower
It just seems that way because he isn't following the same path we're accustomed to seeing.
No, it seems that way because he and his surrogates lie non-stop and manipulate their messaging on a daily basis. I know this is common in politics but this is a new level. I never could have imagined that somebody with an ego as big as trumps who, when criticized, has the temperament of a grade schooler, could ever be our president. It's not leadership, its a joke
The guy is smarter than you might think. :)
I think he has many strong points and if focused could really do some great things for this country. But he has a careless volatile emotional side that takes over his intellect when that ego of his gets hurt.

Shrug. Possibly.

In the meantime they should steamroll everything they've ever wanted right through Congress, and tie up the Senate rules with such convolutions the Dems would be paralyzed should they regain the majority.

The republican member of the democrat party....john McCain.......there is word he may be trying to throw away the filibuster in a side deal.....the one where the democrats let gorsuch through...but still get to filibuster the next ones.....

There is no way to do bipartisan with democrats.....they won't let Gorsuch through even though the Republicans voted for kagan and sotomayor.....democrats ended the filibuster to get their judges through.....and yet republicans are now the ones who have to step back and cooperate with democrats....

democrats will do whatever it takes to accumulate power...as they are showing now....
Ok, its all the Dems fault... Yawn.

Grow up

Shrug. Possibly.

Ok, its all the Dems fault... Yawn.

Grow up

Yep.....been watching politics for a long time....the dems ended the filibuster for all other judges.....the Republicans didn't do that....the democrats are blocking Gorsuch, after the Republicans voted for sotomayor and kagan....sorry, the left wing democrats are morons.....have been and always will be....they ran jim crow and the klan...now they are using our intelligence services to spy on republicans....

You are so clueless... Were weren't talking about collusion genius, we were talking about interference in the election.

Well, no you weren't. You were repeating an invented excuse, passed down word for word to the bottom, by a party that STILL can't figure out why it got shellacked. You can't give an example but you can repeat the propaganda.
You can't interfere with an election outside the democrat playbook i.e. Refusing voter ID laws, dead voters, threats and intimidation. Those are interferences.

information is never "interference". That you suck the ass of a party that thinks it was wronged by being exposed simply means you are a corrupt serf in the making yourself.
And that they couldn't win despite the help of media elites who provided cover and propaganda for them, the paid online shills, the paid disrupters, the CEOs who abjectly offered themselves and their billions and their company resources, means they were rejected indeed.
All the above proven without dispute by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Last edited:
You are being short sighted... What do you think happens after the Dems regain the power position? Its petty tit for tat and what the Reps are doing now is simply continuing to give reason for the dems to do it right back to them.
After seeing how they've been acting since Trump won, I can't see them regaining any power in the near future. What I can see is them losing more seats in '18.

When/if they ever regain control, let's hope they learned a lesson.
They are acting just like the Republicans acted in 2008... Look where we are now. I guess obstructionism and demonizing those in power works quite well. It's unfortunate
We now have a president working hard towards making our government work FOR us. I'm not surprised to see some trying to fight against that change.
Yeah, Dems are definitely part of the circus and provoking problems and obstruction. But Trump is our leader. He is ultimately responsible for the end product, just as Obama was given the negative help from republicans. All trump seems to be doing is pouring fuel on the fire of division when he should be working towards unification

You are so clueless... Were weren't talking about collusion genius, we were talking about interference in the election.

Well, no you weren't. You were repeating an invented excuse, passed down word for word to the bottom, by a party that STILL can't figure out why it got shellacked. You can't give an example but you can repeat the propaganda.
You can't interfere with an election outside the democrat playbook i.e. Refusing voter ID laws, dead voters, threats and intimidation. Those are interferences.

information is never "interference". That you suck the ass of a party that thinks it was wronged by being exposed simply means you are a corrupt serf in the making yourself.
And that they couldn't win despite the help of media elites who provided cover and propaganda for them, the paid online shills, the paid disrupters, the CEOs who abjectly offered themselves and their billions and their company resources, means they were rejected indeed.
All the above proven without dispute by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
I'm not a democrat you moron.

41 Senate Democrats Oppose Gorsuch, Enough for Filibuster

So can we get like Patrick Buchanan or someone along those lines once Kennedy,Breyer or Ginsburg croaks or retires?! Be real easy just 51 votes now!
If you watched Meet The Press yesterday (4/2/2017) Odium you would have been up to speed on what is going to happen.

McConnell will extend the Harry Reid rule of simple majority for Federal Judgeships to include also SCOTUS justices as well.

That's going to happen.

You can bet your azz otherwise but it is going to happen.

They are not getting rid of the filibuster rule completely, just extending cloture to SCOTUS nominees as well, same as for Federal judges.

Q.E.D.

Despite all the BS from the career democrats, Trump will be an awesome president. I have no doubt about that.

"Nuclear"... sounds scary.

It's constitutional option.
It should sound scary because it is scary that our leaders have come to this. It is so far from how our government is supposed to function it makes me sick. Hyper partisan with one side legislating to the extreme of their ideology while the minority party does nothing but obstruct. How embarrassing. Our government is supposed to represent the people, not just a small fraction. All efforts should be bi partisan with input from all. I wouldn't mind if all of congress got shit canned and we started over with respectable leaders who were willing to work as a team

Fact is the Repubs need to close the door, and shut the lying dimshit scum outside, then do everything they said they would and more to help the real Americans left in this country. If it takes bringing about complete change then so be it. I actually thing they should clean house with the court system. They have a lot of lower court judges to seat, they should seat them all with a single vote just make a list of the most conservative constitutionalist judges in the country and vote to seat them all at once. They should close the ninth circuit, since it is overturned on Constitutional grounds so much and the dimshit liberal scum use it purely for obstructionist purposes, and open another federal court in Utah or somewhere with all conservative constitutionalist judges to take it's place. Time to slap down the problem once and for all.

"Nuclear"... sounds scary.

It's constitutional option.
It should sound scary because it is scary that our leaders have come to this. It is so far from how our government is supposed to function it makes me sick. Hyper partisan with one side legislating to the extreme of their ideology while the minority party does nothing but obstruct. How embarrassing. Our government is supposed to represent the people, not just a small fraction. All efforts should be bi partisan with input from all. I wouldn't mind if all of congress got shit canned and we started over with respectable leaders who were willing to work as a team

Right... It's ok to use nuclear option if you're democrat and need to remove filibuster so they can push their agenda. But when the other side does it, it's unacceptable. They should've think about that before they thought they're going to hold the power forever and get themselves in deep shit.

You reap what you sow. Enjoy it.

Forum List

Back