BOOM! Thanks dems! I truly appreciate it!

Right... It's ok to use nuclear option if you're democrat and need to remove filibuster so they can push their agenda. But when the other side does it, it's unacceptable. They should've think about that before they thought they're going to hold the power forever and get themselves in deep shit.

You reap what you sow. Enjoy it.
It was wrong when Harry did it and it's wrong now. I was glad to see him go

Harry and Democrats didn't think it was wrong and they all fall in line and did it anyways.
It's time for Democrats to learn the lesson hard way and see how does it look when you know something is wrong but you do it regardless. I would pay to watch that show.
So the rest of us who don't give a damn about D's and R's have to suffer while you partisan hacks play your child games? Grow the fuck up and don't be complacent with bullshit like this. Both sides should be ashamed of themselves.

Both sides? No dude, Democrats brought us to this without feeling any shame, because they don't have any. They seized the opportunity and used it, and now when they have no power anymore, they want to go back to normal. They're doing the same thing over and over since Democrat party and they'll do it again the first chance they get. I say, let them squeal and do it anyways... in their faces.
The Dems didn't go nuclear until after 7 years of the most ridiculous obstruction in our history by hypocrite Pubs...and in a limited way. And not after 60 days, dupes.

Dems are fucking irrelevant at this point, they're going the way of the Dodo

It should sound scary because it is scary that our leaders have come to this. It is so far from how our government is supposed to function it makes me sick. Hyper partisan with one side legislating to the extreme of their ideology while the minority party does nothing but obstruct. How embarrassing. Our government is supposed to represent the people, not just a small fraction. All efforts should be bi partisan with input from all. I wouldn't mind if all of congress got shit canned and we started over with respectable leaders who were willing to work as a team

Right... It's ok to use nuclear option if you're democrat and need to remove filibuster so they can push their agenda. But when the other side does it, it's unacceptable. They should've think about that before they thought they're going to hold the power forever and get themselves in deep shit.

Harry and Democrats didn't think it was wrong and they all fall in line and did it anyways.
It's time for Democrats to learn the lesson hard way and see how does it look when you know something is wrong but you do it regardless. I would pay to watch that show.
So the rest of us who don't give a damn about D's and R's have to suffer while you partisan hacks play your child games? Grow the fuck up and don't be complacent with bullshit like this. Both sides should be ashamed of themselves.

The only child games are played by Democrats.

They knew "nuclear option" was wrong, but they did it.
They knew shoving the CommieCare on Americans was wrong, but they did it.

Now when situation is reversed, they cry that "two wrongs doesn't make it right".

If you punch me, don't expect that I won't punch you back, because I know it's not right. You asked for it. Democrats asked for it and they're getting it, and the only way to end Democrat's punching is to beat the crap out of them with their own game, and once for all, so they never think about punching ever again.
Spoken like a simpleton... It takes a bigger man not to punch back and be the bigger person. The Dems used the nuclear option and now the Reps are doubling down to use it for SCOTUS. The Dems passed rushed and pushed through Obamcare. The Reps tried to do the same thing with the AHCA but way faster and way more carelessly that they couldn't even get it through with their majority. Both sides seem to be getting dumber and dumber.

It should sound scary because it is scary that our leaders have come to this. It is so far from how our government is supposed to function it makes me sick. Hyper partisan with one side legislating to the extreme of their ideology while the minority party does nothing but obstruct. How embarrassing. Our government is supposed to represent the people, not just a small fraction. All efforts should be bi partisan with input from all. I wouldn't mind if all of congress got shit canned and we started over with respectable leaders who were willing to work as a team

Now when situation is reversed, they cry that "two wrongs doesn't make it right".

If you punch me, don't expect that I won't punch you back, because I know it's not right. You asked for it. Democrats asked for it and they're getting it, and the only way to end Democrat's punching is to beat the crap out of them with their own game, and once for all, so they never think about punching ever again.
Dems really didn't have much of a choice, though I wish they had not done it....the R's had blocked many of Obama's Judicial seats that were opened for over 3 years via the filibuster, leaving the seats opened and judicial systems all across the country short handed.....Harry lost his cool and nuked it, so he could fill Obama's opened judicial seats.

R's filibustered for over 3 years, might have even been 4 years of some seats left opened....Gorsuch nomination only got brought up within the past few weks and a filibuster has not even been done yet and by this thursday or Friday the Justice will be confirmed????? that's ridiculous....When Obama had to wait YEARS for some of his nominations to even make it to the floor for a vote....all due to Republican obstructionism.

R's will regret it if they use the nuclear option...
The D's did it first.
Maybe the D's can jump off a bridge and the R's can follow right along.
The R's will do what they're doing right now.... shake their heads while the democrats jump off the bridge.
You really don't see the hypocrisy and roll reversal thats going on here? Are you that much of a blind partisan?

Of course the GOP has changed everything the last 30 years with a giveaway to the rich, a ridiculously dishonest and hateful propaganda machine, and ridiculous obstruction like a never before seen obstruction of a great SC candidate. Not to mention incompetent, disastrous wars and a world depression. WTF is wrong with you zombies...

There you go... no argument, so lets turn to deception.

Party of the rich. Riiiiigt.
Propaganda? How many media outlets are pushing Democrats agenda, again?
Obstruction? Barry got everything he wanted, one way or another, because... racism?
Biden rule?

Squeal like a pig, boy.
Brainwashed functional idiot. The truth is Dem DUH. Obama got NOTHING. ACA when he had 60 votes for 3 weeks, MORON.
Can you spot the giveaway to the rich, DUNCE?:
The Demise of the American Middle Class In Numbers.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

1. WORKERS PRODUCE MORE BUT THE GAINS GO TO BUSINESS.

Over the past 63 years worker productivity has grown by 2.0% per year.

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

2. THE TOP 10% GET A LARGER SHARE.

Share of National Income going to Top 10%:

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

An increase of 16% since Reagan.

3. WORKERS COMPENSATED FOR THE LOSS OF INCOME BY SPENDING THEIR SAVINGS.

The savings Rose up to Reagan and fell during and after.

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%
2006 = -1.1% (Negative = withdrawing from savings)

A 12.3% drop after Reagan.

4. WORKERS ALSO BORROWED TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSS.

Household Debt as percentage of GDP:

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

A 45% increase after 1980.

5. SO THE GAP BETWEEN THE RICHEST AND THE POOREST HAS GROWN.

Gap Between the Share of Capital Income earned by the top 1%
and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

6. AND THE AMERICAN DREAM IS GONE.

The Probably of Moving Up from the Bottom 40% to the Top 40%:

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

1 = ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/special.requests/pf/totalf1.txt
1 = https://www.clevelandfed.org/Research/PolicyDis/No7Nov04.pdf
1 = Clipboard01.jpg (image)
2 – http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/blog/09/04/27/CongratulationstoEmmanuelSaez/
3 = http://www.demos.org/inequality/images/charts/uspersonalsaving_thumb.gif
3 = U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA)
4 = http://www.prudentbear.com/index.php/household-sector-debt-of-gdp
4 = http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/z1/current/
5/6 = http://www.businessinsider.com/15-c...lity-in-america-2010-4?slop=1#slideshow-start

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

Both sides? No dude, Democrats brought us to this without feeling any shame, because they don't have any. They seized the opportunity and used it, and now when they have no power anymore, they want to go back to normal. They're doing the same thing over and over since Democrat party and they'll do it again the first chance they get. I say, let them squeal and do it anyways... in their faces.
You are short sighted and Naive... Enjoy your moment in the sun and when the Dems regain power it will just come back again and the cycle will continue... The rest of us who don't play your partisan games are the real victims that will get stuck in the middle. Our only hope is a non partisan movement to get these hacks out of their positions and muffle the voices of you puppets

Spoken like a simpleton... It takes a bigger man not to punch back and be the bigger person. The Dems used the nuclear option and now the Reps are doubling down to use it for SCOTUS. The Dems passed rushed and pushed through Obamcare. The Reps tried to do the same thing with the AHCA but way faster and way more carelessly that they couldn't even get it through with their majority. Both sides seem to be getting dumber and dumber.

Funny, Democrats never used that analogy when they were bigger party of the two, did they? And now they want to lecture everyone about decency and doing the right thing.

In regards the AHCA, the only reason Democrats opposed it because it came from Republicans. It turns out, the only people with principles are from "freedom caucus", they opposed it because it was right thing to do.

Dems really didn't have much of a choice, though I wish they had not done it....the R's had blocked many of Obama's Judicial seats that were opened for over 3 years via the filibuster, leaving the seats opened and judicial systems all across the country short handed.....Harry lost his cool and nuked it, so he could fill Obama's opened judicial seats.

R's filibustered for over 3 years, might have even been 4 years of some seats left opened....Gorsuch nomination only got brought up within the past few weks and a filibuster has not even been done yet and by this thursday or Friday the Justice will be confirmed????? that's ridiculous....When Obama had to wait YEARS for some of his nominations to even make it to the floor for a vote....all due to Republican obstructionism.

That's all truth.

Isn't filibuster invented by Senate to serve that purpose? As much I know, there is no mention of filibuster in the constitution. So, if that is mutual rule, why Dems can't respect it and if they don't how they can expect from the other party to respect it?

I think you'll agree that SCOTUS seat is more important for the country than lower court seats.

I hope this is just the beginning of reversing the Democrat's and especially Barry's policies. And if Democrats think this is bad for them now, the worse is yet to come with midterm elections.

The Dems didn't go nuclear until after 7 years of the most ridiculous obstruction in our history by hypocrite Pubs...and in a limited way. And not after 60 days, dupes.

Why Democrats did it at all? There were rules and they decided to go against them.

They lost the election because of going against the rules and for being arrogant assholes, especially asshole in chief Barry.

I say, 60 days is around 59 days overdue. Payback is a bitch.
Only in hater dupe racist world. They lost because people believed their lies and character assassination, hater dupe.

Of course the GOP has changed everything the last 30 years with a giveaway to the rich, a ridiculously dishonest and hateful propaganda machine, and ridiculous obstruction like a never before seen obstruction of a great SC candidate. Not to mention incompetent, disastrous wars and a world depression. WTF is wrong with you zombies...

Obstruction? Barry got everything he wanted, one way or another, because... racism?
Biden rule?

Squeal like a pig, boy.
Brainwashed functional idiot. The truth is Dem DUH. Obama got NOTHING. ACA when he had 60 votes for 3 weeks, MORON.

Over the past 35 years the American dream has gradually disappeared. The process was slow, so most people didn’t notice. They just worked a few more hours, borrowed a little more and cut back on non-essentials. But looking at the numbers and comparing them over long time periods, it is obvious that things have changed drastically. Here are the details:

But after 1980, workers received a smaller share every year. Labor’s share of income (1992 = 100%):

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

4 = Federated Prudent Bear Fund (A): Overview
4 = FRB: Z.1 Release - Financial Accounts of the United States - Current Release
5/6 = 15 Mind-Blowing Facts About Wealth And Inequality In America

Overview = http://www.ourfuture.org/blog-entry/2010062415/reagan-revolution-home-roost-charts

What any of this has to do with filibuster?

I know you don't get paid unless you post, but at least put it where it belongs.

mtleer.jpg

Funny, Democrats never used that analogy when they were bigger party of the two, did they? And now they want to lecture everyone about decency and doing the right thing.

In regards the AHCA, the only reason Democrats opposed it because it came from Republicans. It turns out, the only people with principles are from "freedom caucus", they opposed it because it was right thing to do.
BS, it sucked, like all the Pub's crap does. WTF kind of logic is that. The freedom caucus was right, but Dems were wrong. Brainwashed idiocy...ALL Pubs do is cut taxes on the rich and start moronic wars and corrupt depressions.

Last edited:

Biden rule?

Squeal like a pig, boy.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

4 = FRB: Z.1 Release - Financial Accounts of the United States - Current Release

I know you don't get paid unless you post, but at least put it where it belongs.

mtleer.jpg
Can you read? You vote for the party of the rich because you're a brainwashed (70% chance racist) moron. Get it?

BS, it sucked, like all the Pubs do. WTF kind of logic is that. The freedom caucus was right, but Dems were wrong. Brainwashed idiocy...ALL Pubs do is cut taxes on the rich and start moronic wars and corrupt depressions.

Exactly, Democrats were wrong, Republicans were wrong, IMHO only freedom caucus got it right. We don't need CommiceCare in any shape or form, it has to be completely repealed, then come up with new plan based on free market and without government bureaucracy. Of course, there need to be little oversight, but health care (and not just health care) should go where it belong, to the states.

Biden rule?

Squeal like a pig, boy.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

mtleer.jpg
Can you read? You vote for the party of the rich because you're a brainwashed (70% chance racist) moron. Get it?

You don't know for whom I voted.
You live by slogans, therefore you don't even think who is the party of the rich, but I think you got the idea.
Race card? What, run out of arguments? Nah, you didn't have any to begin with.

Dems are fucking irrelevant at this point, they're going the way of the Dodo
And so are everyone but the greedy rich and giant corps, dupe.

BS, it sucked, like all the Pubs do. WTF kind of logic is that. The freedom caucus was right, but Dems were wrong. Brainwashed idiocy...ALL Pubs do is cut taxes on the rich and start moronic wars and corrupt depressions.

Exactly, Democrats were wrong, Republicans were wrong, IMHO only freedom caucus got it right. We don't need CommiceCare in any shape or form, it has to be completely repealed, then come up with new plan based on free market and without government bureaucracy. Of course, there need to be little oversight, but health care (and not just health care) should go where it belong, to the states.
The problem is how much care COSTS. Go after that ferchrissake- give the free market time and stop GOP sabotage of it. This IS the free market, with no scams for a change. The STATES suq, especially red ones DUHHHHH....

That's all truth.

Isn't filibuster invented by Senate to serve that purpose? As much I know, there is no mention of filibuster in the constitution. So, if that is mutual rule, why Dems can't respect it and if they don't how they can expect from the other party to respect it?

I think you'll agree that SCOTUS seat is more important for the country than lower court seats.

I hope this is just the beginning of reversing the Democrat's and especially Barry's policies. And if Democrats think this is bad for them now, the worse is yet to come with midterm elections.
What Barry / Dem policies you idiot dupe? ACA is it, and that's the supposed GOP plan. The Reaganist giveaway to the rich goes on...

The problem is how much care COSTS. Go after that ferchrissake- give the free market time and stop GOP sabotage of it. This IS the free market, with no scams for a change. The STATES suq, especially red ones DUHHHHH....

Why not to go back to states?

Think about it, leftist will get what they're dreaming about, so will right. If California or New York wants universal health care, let them have it within their state, on their own dime. If let's say Alabama or Texas want no health care, let them have it, on their own expense. One shoe doesn't fit all and it's time for federal government to get out of it.

Biden rule?

Squeal like a pig, boy.

1950 = 101%
1960 = 105%
1970 = 105%
1980 = 105% – Reagan
1990 = 100%
2000 = 96%
2007 = 92%

A 13% drop since 1980

1950 = 35%
1960 = 34%
1970 = 34%
1980 = 34% – Reagan
1990 = 40%
2000 = 47%
2007 = 50%

1950 = 6.0%
1960 = 7.0%
1970 = 8.5%
1980 = 10.0% – Reagan
1982 = 11.2% – Peak
1990 = 7.0%
2000 = 2.0%

1965 = 46%
1970 = 45%
1980 = 50% – Reagan
1990 = 61%
2000 = 69%
2007 = 95%

and the bottom 80%:

1980 = 10%
2003 = 56%

A 5.6 times increase.

1945 = 12%
1958 = 6%
1990 = 3%
2000 = 2%

A 10% Decrease.

Links:

mtleer.jpg

You don't know for whom I voted.
You live by slogans, therefore you don't even think who is the party of the rich, but I think you got the idea.
Race card? What, run out of arguments? Nah, you didn't have any to begin with.
You're absolutely clueless. Read that AGAIN. The GOP is the party of the greedy idiot rich, DUHHHHHHHH. And racists DUHHHH....

Forum List

Back