BOOM! Thanks dems! I truly appreciate it!

I Want The Dems To Fillibuster!

Add that to the Pile Of Shit they stepped in to over Creating a False Russian Narrative, and Obama's Surveillance of Trump and it's going to be a blood bath in 2018!
Hey genius, the FBI has been investigating the Russian Interference since July. Its a real thing, not something made up by the Dems, and it has been acknowledged by EVERYBODY in the know, including Trump himself. It also has nothing to do with the SCOTUS vote.

It has been acknowledged by everyone in the know that there is no evidence.....

And with the Rice disclosures today......the Russia story is going to go away...the democrats in the press will want to hide it now....
You must be confused about what we are talking about... I'm not talking about Collusion between Trump and Russia, i'm talking about Russian interference in our election

Let's state the facts of that then, since you want to conveniently change the subject.

What do the Dem's claim is Evidence of Russian Interference in our Election?

"Trolls Posting on USMB, Facebook, & Twitter!"

OMG!

Pull THE PLUG ON USMB right NOW! It is a threat to NATIONAL SECURITY!

Quick, Call Homeland Security, The National Guard, Your Mother!

The Dems are Phucking morons who are on their 3rd party head to run that cesspool in just 9 months.

They deserve the ass beating they got in the election.
They deserve the ass beating they are getting now.
They deserve the ass beating they are going to get in 2018.
71%2BM1dDsiZL._AC_UL320_SR226,320_.jpg
The investigation is on going, which means we haven't seen all the evidence. All we have are the statements from those who have seen the evidence. Trumps reluctantly agreed that Russia interfered after he got the intel. That should convince you that it's legit

What Investigation? The Fake Investigation?

Let me school you people on something.

We have every word, of every sentence of every phrase of every paragraph of every Trump Team Member that ever said anything to any person they may have talked to in Russia.

Why do you think Hillary tried to go down that road in The Campaign?

Because Obama was feeding her Intel illegally. They were conspiring together, and it still wasn't enough.

Now there wasn't anything really there, but all she needed to do was create innuendo enough to eek out a victory, then after she won, every unethical, immoral, and illegal thing her and Obama did together would be, shredded, deleted, and put in a burn bag.

But oops, President Trump won!

You know what happened on Election Night after President Trump was announced the winner?

Hillary nearly drank herself to death and The Obama Administration nearly worked themselves to death cleaning house. The White House.:alcoholic:

But you cannot clean everything. Someone always misses something, especially when you are an anal asshole bent on taking your rival down.

The Dems are PHUCKED because of this. You see, if you go on an Illegal, or Best Case Scenario Morally Corrupt and Unethical Fishing Expedition, you Better Find Something Criminal to Justify Your Expedition.

Surveillance for over a year and NADA.

And when The FBI can use Surveillance to Exonerate someone like Flynn instead of bury his ass with it, YOU ARE ROYALLY PHUCKED UP THE ASS WITHOUT LUBE.

Enjoy The Bleeding Lefty!

You Earned It!

Last edited:
Why ? Not like it ain't been done before and it worked out just fine for Dirty Harry.

Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; Senate eliminates most nominee filibusters in party-line vote
Republicans filibustered many many OPEN Judicial seat nominations for OVER 3 + YEARS just to obstruct and hurt Obama's presidency, leaving the seats empty and judges short handed in all districts for years....so Reid blew his top and said, enough is enough....was it a mistake...seems like it.

"Senate Democrats took the dramatic step Thursday of eliminating filibusters for most nominations by presidents, a power play they said was necessary to fix a broken system but one that Republicans said will only rupture it further."

Hmmm.

May have been a mistake. But it cut right through all the politics and got shit done weather you l or whomever liked it or not. It was done and it will again until it becomes the new norm. This really cuts both ways for both parties.
oh, if McConnell gets rid of it for the lifetime appointees to the Supreme Court, it's gone forever for advise and consent positions, ALL OF THEM...

AND that's not good and makes everything less fair for Americans on the whole and MORE PARTISAN....and makes Senators weaker, just like the partisan house of representatives....

The filibuster/extended debate, was suppose to prevent that...by saying nominees to represent our Nation, should at least have a handful of the minority party supporting them.

Ridding the filibuster simply means the Minority will never have a voice...the Senate has never been that way....it prevented a simple majority shoving crap down the minority's throat.

R's will REGRET THIS SOME DAY!
That's what McConnell told the democrats when they changed the rules. lol

A little over three years ago, Senator Mitch McConnell stood on the Senate floor and issued a warning to the Democrats who then controlled the majority.

“I say to my friends on the other side of the aisle, you’ll regret this,” McConnell, then the minority leader, told them. “And you may regret it a lot sooner than you think.”

Whelp..... they were warned. :)
Agreed, Mr. Harry set this in motion. But the big question is, when does the tit for tat end? or is it just going to continue to snowball?

How about whenever dems regain power?:rolleyes:
Besides you owe us one.

Why ? Not like it ain't been done before and it worked out just fine for Dirty Harry.

Reid, Democrats trigger ‘nuclear’ option; Senate eliminates most nominee filibusters in party-line vote
Republicans filibustered many many OPEN Judicial seat nominations for OVER 3 + YEARS just to obstruct and hurt Obama's presidency, leaving the seats empty and judges short handed in all districts for years....so Reid blew his top and said, enough is enough....was it a mistake...seems like it.

"Senate Democrats took the dramatic step Thursday of eliminating filibusters for most nominations by presidents, a power play they said was necessary to fix a broken system but one that Republicans said will only rupture it further."

Hmmm.

May have been a mistake. But it cut right through all the politics and got shit done weather you l or whomever liked it or not. It was done and it will again until it becomes the new norm. This really cuts both ways for both parties.
oh, if McConnell gets rid of it for the lifetime appointees to the Supreme Court, it's gone forever for advise and consent positions, ALL OF THEM...

AND that's not good and makes everything less fair for Americans on the whole and MORE PARTISAN....and makes Senators weaker, just like the partisan house of representatives....

The filibuster/extended debate, was suppose to prevent that...by saying nominees to represent our Nation, should at least have a handful of the minority party supporting them.

Ridding the filibuster simply means the Minority will never have a voice...the Senate has never been that way....it prevented a simple majority shoving crap down the minority's throat.

51 members of a body of only 100 is far more substantial than you realize.

If you truly believe 51 Senators honestly are going to choose anyone their party leadership picks, then you might as well leave the country, because it is going down, hard.
You would think it would be that way but NOT when 52 R members are "Lock Steppers" with their Party....:rolleyes: :D

Yup. Same for the Dems excellent they do it way better. The left is way more loyal to its base then republicans are.

Hey genius, the FBI has been investigating the Russian Interference since July. Its a real thing, not something made up by the Dems, and it has been acknowledged by EVERYBODY in the know, including Trump himself. It also has nothing to do with the SCOTUS vote.

And with the Rice disclosures today......the Russia story is going to go away...the democrats in the press will want to hide it now....
You must be confused about what we are talking about... I'm not talking about Collusion between Trump and Russia, i'm talking about Russian interference in our election

Let's state the facts of that then, since you want to conveniently change the subject.

OMG!

The Dems are Phucking morons who are on their 3rd party head to run that cesspool in just 9 months.

The investigation is on going, which means we haven't seen all the evidence. All we have are the statements from those who have seen the evidence. Trumps reluctantly agreed that Russia interfered after he got the intel. That should convince you that it's legit

We have every word, of every sentence of every phrase of every paragraph of every Trump Team Member that ever said anything to any person they may have talked to anyone in Russia.

Because Obama was feeding her Intel illegally. Now there wasn't anything really there, but all she needed to do was create innuendo enough to eek out a victory, then every unethical, immoral, and illegal thing her and Obama did together would be, shredded, deleted, and put in a burn bag.

But oops, President Trump won. You know what happened on Election Night after President Trump was announced the winner? Hillary nearly drank herself to death and The Obama Administration nearly worked themselves to death cleaning house. The White House.

But you cannot clean everything. Someone always misses something, especially when you are an anal asshole bent on taking your rival down.

The Dems are PHUCKED because of this. You see, if you go on an Illegal, or Best Case Scenario Morally Corrupt and Unethical Fishing Expedition, you Better Find Something Criminal to Justify Your Expedition.

And when The FBI can use Surveillance to Exonerate someone like Flynn instead of bury his ass with it, YOU ARE ROYALLY PHUCKED UP THE ASS WITHOUT LUBE.

You Earned It!

No the real investigation thats been going on since July. Nobody really believes your halfwit distorted narrative, but keep yelling it if it makes you feel better

A little over three years ago, Senator Mitch McConnell stood on the Senate floor and issued a warning to the Democrats who then controlled the majority.

“I say to my friends on the other side of the aisle, you’ll regret this,” McConnell, then the minority leader, told them. “And you may regret it a lot sooner than you think.”

Agreed, Mr. Harry set this in motion. But the big question is, when does the tit for tat end? or is it just going to continue to snowball?

How about whenever dems regain power?:rolleyes:
Besides you owe us one.
I'm not a Dem, but I believe they feel like they are owed one for Garland... They have a point.

OMG!

We have every word, of every sentence of every phrase of every paragraph of every Trump Team Member that ever said anything to any person they may have talked to anyone in Russia.

Because Obama was feeding her Intel illegally. Now there wasn't anything really there, but all she needed to do was create innuendo enough to eek out a victory, then every unethical, immoral, and illegal thing her and Obama did together would be, shredded, deleted, and put in a burn bag.

But oops, President Trump won. You know what happened on Election Night after President Trump was announced the winner? Hillary nearly drank herself to death and The Obama Administration nearly worked themselves to death cleaning house. The White House.

You Earned It!

No the real investigation thats been going on since July. Nobody really believes your halfwit distorted narrative, but keep yelling it if it makes you feel better

Look, I don't give a phuck what or who you are. I am stating the facts. I don't give a phuck if The Surveillance was going on 8 months or 18 months.

There IS NOTHING.

When you have a Partisan Hack like Jake Clapper, who was Obama's Head of National Intelligence come out and tell you that there was No Collusion with The Trump Campaign, there is nothing.

This is a waste of everyone's time, and this is an anchor around The Dem's Necks, and they are going to sink with it.

And they deserve to drown with it.

The Best Case Scenario for The Dems is what we already know.

Trolls on Social Media said mean things about Hillary Clinton.

BOO PHUCKING HOO!

Please change your maxi pads, lefty!

You are smelling up my classroom!

R's will regret it if they use the nuclear option...

Hmmm.

51 members of a body of only 100 is far more substantial than you realize.

If you truly believe 51 Senators honestly are going to choose anyone their party leadership picks, then you might as well leave the country, because it is going down, hard.
It already is....since January 20th! :D

That'll depend on how far the democrats want to take it.
See that one sided perspective is exactly what causes the problem... Always pointing the finger at the other side.
Ever hear the old saying 'choose your battles wisely'?

The democrats chose one they shouldn't have, and for all the wrong reasons. It was just another big mistake that'll come back to bite them in the ass.
You are being short sighted... What do you think happens after the Dems regain the power position? Its petty tit for tat and what the Reps are doing now is simply continuing to give reason for the dems to do it right back to them.
After seeing how they've been acting since Trump won, I can't see them regaining any power in the near future. What I can see is them losing more seats in '18.

When/if they ever regain control, let's hope they learned a lesson.

I am with Tycho on that. They will be out of power for a generation. And if they regain power it will have to be as a result of becoming less a Stalinist, lunatic party. They will have to stop electing the likes of Barbara Boxer whos dimwittedness is seen as not as crucial as her Marxist purity.

See that one sided perspective is exactly what causes the problem... Always pointing the finger at the other side.

The democrats chose one they shouldn't have, and for all the wrong reasons. It was just another big mistake that'll come back to bite them in the ass.
You are being short sighted... What do you think happens after the Dems regain the power position? Its petty tit for tat and what the Reps are doing now is simply continuing to give reason for the dems to do it right back to them.
After seeing how they've been acting since Trump won, I can't see them regaining any power in the near future. What I can see is them losing more seats in '18.

They are acting just like the Republicans acted in 2008... Look where we are now. I guess obstructionism and demonizing those in power works quite well. It's unfortunate

OMG!

You Earned It!

Look, I don't give a phuck what or who you are. I am stating the facts. I don't give a phuck if The Surveillance was going on 8 months or 18 months.

There IS NOTHING.

When you have a Partisan Hack like Jake Clapper, who was Obama's Head of National Intelligence come out and tell you that there was No Collusion with The Trump Campaign, there is nothing.

This is a waste of everyone's time, and this is an anchor around The Dem's Necks, and they are going to sink with it.

And they deserve to drown with it.

The Best Case Scenario for The Dems is what we already know.

Trolls on Social Media said mean things about Hillary Clinton.

BOO PHUCKING HOO!

Please change your maxi pads, lefty!

You are smelling up my classroom!
You are so clueless... Were weren't talking about collusion genius, we were talking about interference in the election. Try to keep up.

upload_2017-4-3_14-36-8.png

The record of history with the results of events usually is.
History shows that power shifts from left to right like a pendulum... Your logic would conclude that pretty much every election was a mistake.

We have been in a unique situation since the McGovern run in 1972.
Whats unique?

What's unique is you have four decades-plus of history to catch up on. Better get started.
Ok so you can't answer a question or explain the point you're trying to make. I'll remember not to waste my time engaging with you in the future

I have no time to write you a book, child. I'm sorry you haven't kept up this recent near-half century.

That would be fine. I, however, will continue to correct you as needed.

They are acting just like the Republicans acted in 2008... Look where we are now. I guess obstructionism and demonizing those in power works quite well. It's unfortunate
We now have a president working hard towards making our government work FOR us. I'm not surprised to see some trying to fight against that change.

History shows that power shifts from left to right like a pendulum... Your logic would conclude that pretty much every election was a mistake.

We have been in a unique situation since the McGovern run in 1972.
Whats unique?

What's unique is you have four decades-plus of history to catch up on. Better get started.
Ok so you can't answer a question or explain the point you're trying to make. I'll remember not to waste my time engaging with you in the future

I have no time to write you a book, child. I'm sorry you haven't kept up this recent near-half century.

That would be fine. I, however, will continue to correct you as needed.
I've kept up too and your point makes no sense... and given the fact that you can't explain it, shows that you haven't really thought it threw and you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Thanks for playing though

We now have a president working hard towards making our government work FOR us. I'm not surprised to see some trying to fight against that change.
I'm fine with the concept of making our gov work for us. I'd love to see less government, better efficiency, and smarter spending etc. All I'm seeing now is a circus act and rushed careless acts. So far he is more talk than effective action.

I'm fine with the concept of making our gov work for us. I'd love to see less government, better efficiency, and smarter spending etc. All I'm seeing now is a circus act and rushed careless acts. So far he is more talk than effective action.
The circus you're seeing is the democrats trying to thwart Trump from making any progress because they know it'll make them look worse in the end.

The circus you're seeing is the democrats trying to thwart Trump from making any progress because they know it'll make them look worse in the end.
I agree, I spoke out against that BS right after the election. It's hard to keep that up when Trump acts like even more of a child than the Democrats. We need some real leaders in Washington... The bar just keeps getting lower and lower

I agree, I spoke out against that BS right after the election. It's hard to keep that up when Trump acts like even more of a child than the Democrats. We need some real leaders in Washington... The bar just keeps getting lower and lower
It just seems that way because he isn't following the same path we're accustomed to seeing.

It just seems that way because he isn't following the same path we're accustomed to seeing.
No, it seems that way because he and his surrogates lie non-stop and manipulate their messaging on a daily basis. I know this is common in politics but this is a new level. I never could have imagined that somebody with an ego as big as trumps who, when criticized, has the temperament of a grade schooler, could ever be our president. It's not leadership, its a joke

Forum List

Back