Booooooooshs fault!

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
How many of you on the right are going to stoop to this level, like the idiots on the left, except supplement Obamaaaaaaaa for Boooooooosh?

Will any of you have enough integrity to call out or admit when Trump fucks up or does something you disagree with? Or will most of you hide behind your wall of partisanship?

I'm noticing a trend of deflection with a lot of you already. Funny how you are now the very thing you derided not so long ago.

I think Trump could be a good president if he plays his cards right. I'm not gonna kiss his ass for the next four years though.

What is with you? Who has kissed his ass! I am simply thankful it's not Hillary. I voted against Hillary, but hey! If he can make America great again what's not to like?

If Cheeto Jesus doesn't separate his policies from those of the other two jackasses -which were basically the same when you get down to it- then he deserves the shitstorm of criticism that he will receive.

Just being "not Hillary" isn't enough.

Everything that has gone wrong with our country since the Day Obama won in 2008 is clearly his fault! including the tanking economy!

• Banned
What is with you? Who has kissed his ass! I am simply thankful it's not Hillary. I voted against Hillary, but hey! If he can make America great again what's not to like?
What's with me?

Nothing. I just want to see people put their money where their mouth is. I want to see honesty & integrity.

Our nation will NEVER get better if it's populace continues to hide behind BLIND PARTISANSHIP

When he does something good I will him credit when he does something bad I will criticize him when he does something where the immediate result is unclear I will wait before judging.

I'll blame Obama if it's appropriate. He has left Trump with some pretty big messes with Syria, Ukraine, Yemen, Russia, Immigration, and a massive $20 Trillion Debt. I'll be fair. I'm already a bit critical of Trump allowing the Warmongers in his Administration to have too much control. I'll be watching. I'll call Trump out when it's appropriate. But i'll also acknowledge Obama's messes.

I didn't vote for the guy but find unbelievable the amount of hate and distortion that has been thrown his way. Liberals are displaying a growing psychosis.

If Cheeto Jesus doesn't separate his policies from those of the other two jackasses -which were basically the same when you get down to it- then he deserves the shitstorm of criticism that he will receive.

Just being "not Hillary" isn't enough.
It was for me!

What's with me?

Nothing. I just want to see people put their money where their mouth is. I want to see honesty & integrity.

Our nation will NEVER get better if it's populace continues to hide behind BLIND PARTISANSHIP
Well I hate to lay bad news on you but Obummer and the democrats have forever divided this country! Do you remember on his way out the door went to see the democrats and told them to keep up the good work? What ever Trump wishes to do he needs to get it done in the first two years!

What's with me?

Well I hate to lay bad news on you but Obummer and the democrats have forever divided this country! Do you remember on his way out the door went to see the democrats and told them to keep up the good work? What ever Trump wishes to do he needs to get it done in the first two years!
There aren't enough democrats to stop Trump. His success or failure is 100% on him & the GOP. Blaming dems or Obama is pointless.

What could I possibly blame Obama for? The guy hardly did anything. The few things he did do, he gets the lion's share of the blame for.

Obamacare...Obama and the Democrats..100% blame.

Duped into Paris Accord....Obama and the Democrats 100% blame.

Iran nuke giveaway...Obama and the Democrats 100% blame.

ISIS in Lybia, Syria, and Iraq...Obama 75% or the blame...Bush 25%.

What else did the guy do? All talk no action Obama...the speech-giver-in-chief.

What's with me?

There aren't enough democrats to stop Trump. His success or failure is 100% on him & the GOP. Blaming dems or Obama is pointless.
Like I said. He has two years to get er done. More if he holds the majority! It would help though if the democrats showed up to vote for his cabinet choices though. Right?

I with you man. All this guy has done is right EOs and talked out of his ass.
Don't get me wrong, I like 95% of em, but that besides the point.
I think he could be great, and I think he will show it some. But I'm gonna criticize everything he does wrong. Everything.

I with you man. All this guy has done is right EOs and talked out of his ass.
Don't get me wrong, I like 95% of em, but that besides the point.
I think he could be great, and I think he will show it some. But I'm gonna criticize everything he does wrong. Everything.
Yeah, the EO bullshit made me furious under Obama so Trump isn't getting a pass on that. It all depends on the type tho. Trump has a congress so other than undoing Obama's I want him to go through them first.

Everything that has gone wrong with our country since the Day Obama won in 2008 is clearly his fault! including the tanking economy!

Where the fuck do you get your numbers in your sig?

Are ALL of you trumphumpers clinically retarded?

Forum List

Back