Both Dems AND Repubs baffled by Trumps firing of Top Cop

Its almost as if they were waiting for a reason, ANY reason, no matter how small to let him go.

I think. Comey was too good at his job and THAT'S why he was fired. He was getting too close to Russiagate

About every rabid regressive in congress and on this board was screaming for his head last July and again in Oct for mishandling the bitches investigation and not following DOJ protocol. Now the new Asst. AG investigates those allegations and finds them to be true, suddenly he's Saint Comey. I just can't believe the flagrant hypocrisy. :dunno::dunno::dunno: :fu::fu::fu:

I wouldn't go that far LOL, but something's awful fishy, except in news free DupeWorld...

Are you really so demented that you don't remember all the congressional statements calling for Comeys resignation and the multitude of threads posted on this board calling for the same? Here's one from Jan. 17:

Democrats call for FBI director to step down - Portland Press Herald

Resigning and being fired are 2 different things. To anyone who is not a partisan this looks bad. This will undermine people's confidence in the federal government.

I bet those letters recommending Comey be fired from the AG and DAG had something to do with it... naw, that's too easy.

EVERYONE DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE!

Those letters are a excuse for a action. They are weak at best. The fact that Spicer had to hide in the hedges to figure this out shows how bad this is.

The posse may be gettin’ close…

I'll bet the posse already had the Comrade in their grasp. Comey under testimony 1-1/2 months ago stated something very interesting: "It's like they didn't even care if they got caught." Comey was headed into a closed door hearing with Senate intelligence tomorrow, on Thursday and they fired him yesterday.
:cuckoo:

The reason is obvious. Trump can now appoint the person who is supposed to look into the ties between his campaign and Russia's interference in our election.

For a guy who claims to be innocent, Trump and his cronies have been acting the way guilty people do since day one.

Its almost as if they were waiting for a reason, ANY reason, no matter how small to let him go.

I think. Comey was too good at his job and THAT'S why he was fired. He was getting too close to Russiagate

There's nothing baffeling about it. Comey was due to testify during the Senate hearings in two days. Sally Yates testified yesterday and was repeatedly asked about the Russian investigation, which she refused to answer citing classified information that could best be answered by James Comey and other intelligence sources and Comey was suddenly, without warning fired today.

About 1-1/2 months ago Comey testified and this was his statement without mentioning any names: He stated: "It's like they didn't even care if they got caught." That can only mean one thing--They've been caught--and now they know it and are trying to bury it.

But it didn't work for Richard Nixon--and it's certainly not going to work now. This administration is clearly in full blown panic mode.

and you somehow believe because he's no longer with the FBI, he won't have to appear before the Senate Hearings?

are you really that NAIVE?

I feel the need to correct that.

Comey will NOT be appearing for the Senate hearings.

HIs replacement will tho

About every rabid regressive in congress and on this board was screaming for his head last July and again in Oct for mishandling the bitches investigation and not following DOJ protocol. Now the new Asst. AG investigates those allegations and finds them to be true, suddenly he's Saint Comey. I just can't believe the flagrant hypocrisy. :dunno::dunno::dunno: :fu::fu::fu:

I wouldn't go that far LOL, but something's awful fishy, except in news free DupeWorld...

Are you really so demented that you don't remember all the congressional statements calling for Comeys resignation and the multitude of threads posted on this board calling for the same? Here's one from Jan. 17:

Democrats call for FBI director to step down - Portland Press Herald

Resigning and being fired are 2 different things. To anyone who is not a partisan this looks bad. This will undermine people's confidence in the federal government.

I bet those letters recommending Comey be fired from the AG and DAG had something to do with it... naw, that's too easy.

EVERYONE DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE!

Those letters are a excuse for a action. They are weak at best. The fact that Spicer had to hide in the hedges to figure this out shows how bad this is.

Not really, everyone with half a brain has been worried about the FBI being politicized, at a minimum that Comey was. Trump was exactly right in his statement that they need to act to restore faith in the FBI for everyone and they cannot do that with Comey in that position because he's compromised himself too much.

Trump could have, and most definitely should have, fired him at the very beginning of his admin.
Coming from you, a self- described Dem GUFFAW!!!, it isn't surprising

My how the progressives change their stripes.....

"Schumer Says He Lost Confidence in FBI’s Comey Over E-Mail Probe
Senate Democratic leader-in-waiting Chuck Schumer said Wednesday he’s lost confidence in FBI Director James Comey over his handling of the most recent disclosure in the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation — a tough rebuke to a man Schumer has long admired.

Read the article on bloomberg.com >"

I lost all confidence in Comey after him deciding to do a question and answer session on Hillary Clinton--(which he was not supposed to do)--when they decided there would be no charges. He opened up the Legal team on FOX NEWS--which were arm chair quarterbacks and serious partisan hacks.

The ultimate was sending a letter to congress after being warned by the DOJ to not do that--it was in violation of long standing DOJ protocol.

So there was no better POETIC justice for James Comey than being in L.A. yesterday--while talking to surrogates and watching his name come over the television ticker that he had just been FIRED. He believed it was a Hoax--until aids pulled him aside.

But Hillary Clinton IS NOT the REASON Trump fired James Comey. No one is going to believe that. Trump fired him--to postpone the evitable--his own impeachment.

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Why don't you try getting some facts or at least reading some of the other threads here before GUESSING? Comey was way out of control and had seriously marred the integrity of the institution. The only hold up in letting his sorry ass go was because Sessions had recused himself and they had to wait for the assistant AG to be sworn in to give his recommendations! Comey's being gone affects no investigations.

Trump could have, and most definitely should have, fired him at the very beginning of his admin.
Coming from you, a self- described Dem GUFFAW!!!, it isn't surprising

Senate Democratic leader-in-waiting Chuck Schumer said Wednesday he’s lost confidence in FBI Director James Comey over his handling of the most recent disclosure in the Hillary Clinton e-mail investigation — a tough rebuke to a man Schumer has long admired.

I lost all confidence in Comey after him deciding to do a question and answer session on Hillary Clinton--(which he was not supposed to do)--when they decided there would be no charges. He opened up the Legal team on FOX NEWS--which were arm chair quarterbacks and serious partisan hacks.

The ultimate was sending a letter to congress after being warned by the DOJ to not do that--it was in violation of long standing DOJ protocol.

So there was no better POETIC justice for James Comey than being in L.A. yesterday--while talking to surrogates and watching his name come over the television ticker that he had just been FIRED. He believed it was a Hoax--until aids pulled him aside.

But Hillary Clinton IS NOT the REASON Trump fired James Comey. No one is going to believe that. Trump fired him--to postpone the evitable--his own impeachment.

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

I agreed with you, until you posted this bit of stupidity.

Agreed.

I don't know if it has to do with Russiagate as that really is a meaningless issue (even if Trump were outwardly colluding with Russia, what laws has he violated ?).

But, I do think that something is up and Trump is really asking for trouble.

Don't forget that the libs are trying to equate the investigation "into russians hacking the us election" and their investigation into "Trump collusion with Russian's"

lol There is no Russiagate. That was just a hoax by the corrupt Obama administration to try to influence the election in favor of Clinton. Comey was fired because he no longer had any credibility with Democrats, Republicans or the general public. A day before he was fired Democrats were excoriating Comey because of his false testimony about Clinton's emails and now you guys are calling him your hero who was going to bring down the Trump administration - more evidence Democrats have no idea who they are or what they believe in.

BOMBSHELL: Comey sought ‘significant increase’ in resources for Russia probe days before firing
A new report reveals that former FBI Director James Comey called for a “significant increase” in resources for his agency’s probe into Russian involvement into the 2016 presidential election just days before being fired.

Poor little sheepies being led around by yer fake news and made to look the fool...

- https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/10/us/politics/comey-russia-investigation-fbi.html

"Days before he was fired, James B. Comey, the former F.B.I. director, asked the Justice Department for a significant increase in resources for the bureau's investigation into Russia's interference in the presidential election..."

Note that it does not say "Trump's collusion with Russian's"

PS: checkmate.

I've not seen anyone but a few nuts on here who are baffled

since when is Schumer (D) (Wall St darling) A Progressive you old codger? :eusa_eh: Never mind, your agenda is clear. When should we expect your "coming- out" thread telling everyone what we already know- that you're anything but a Democrat? westwall the Democrat :rofl:

Forum List

Back