Boxer: Hackers should face criminal probe over 'Climategate'

Leaked e-mails allegedly undermining climate change science should be treated as a criminal matter, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said Wednesday afternoon.

Boxer, the top Democrat on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, said that the recently released e-mails, showing scientists allegedly overstating the case for climate change, should be treated as a crime.

"You call it 'Climategate'; I call it 'E-mail-theft-gate,'" she said during a committee meeting. "Whatever it is, the main issue is, Are we facing global warming or are we not? I'm looking at these e-mails, that, even though they were stolen, are now out in the public."

Boxer: Hackers should face criminal probe over 'Climategate' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

she doesn't have a problem with manipulated data,, it's the hackers that bother her,, now why is that doyathink?

No suprise there, she certainly would not want the truth out on this, it would spoil her agenda.:cuckoo:

Starbucks sucks.

True story. :thup:

The epicenter of Hell:

$Starbucks.jpg

This is in Houston, Texas.

Still kept under wraps by the MSM, ClimateGate if finally being investigated by Congress!

No, not the criminal so-called scientists who doctored data, slandered critics, and took public money to 'study' climate change, no...

she'll go after the 'leakers,' the real heros, who pulled the masks off these bandits!

"Leaked e-mails allegedly undermining climate change science should be treated as a criminal matter, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said Wednesday afternoon.

Boxer, the top Democrat on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee, said that the recently released e-mails, showing scientists allegedly overstating the case for climate change, should be treated as a crime.

"You call it 'Climategate'; I call it 'E-mail-theft-gate,'" she said during a committee meeting. "Whatever it is, the main issue is, Are we facing global warming or are we not? I'm looking at these e-mails, that, even though they were stolen, are now out in the public."
Boxer: Hackers should face criminal probe over 'Climategate' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Leaked e-mails allegedly undermining climate change science should be treated as a criminal matter, Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said Wednesday afternoon.

she doesn't have a problem with manipulated data,, it's the hackers that bother her,, now why is that doyathink?

Oh, no

So sorry Willow, I didn't realize that I was reprising your thread.

Anyone know how I delete my thread?

Any illegal act that exposes another illegal act should be deemed legal in accordance with the mathematical principle that the product of two negatives equals a positive.

Or as the old adage goes: Two wrongs makes a right.

Or something like that. :eusa_whistle:
But three lefts make a right. ;)

I think they let the dude who hacked Sarah Palin's email go. It was no big deal then and should be no big deal now. What's the difference? This inhibits boxer's capacity to tax the crap outta us. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: somebody has shit in her litter box so to speak. :eusa_hand:

hey thats a good point.

I say throw the book at both sets of hackers and at the scientists who stupidly lied and manipulated data.

They didn't need to create all that false hype when pollution is a bad issue all on its own.

If you have a problem with Sarah Palin's email getting hacked, you should have a problem with this. Hacking is a crime, even though here I think they did the world a service.

If you have a problem with Sarah Palin's email getting hacked, you should have a problem with this. Hacking is a crime, even though here I think they did the world a service.

i have a problem with both sets of hackers and the scientists who lied about what the climate data has been showing for years.

i have a problem with both sets of hackers and the scientists who lied about what the climate data has been showing for years.

Falsifying date to secure grant money is a fraud. Falsifying data to publish incorrect results knowingly is a death sentance in the scientific community.

I'm glad these guys were exposed. However, the exposing was a crime.

Forum List

Back