Boy falls off 400 foot ride to his death

Dekster

The staff failed to check and should have never launched the ride
And the owner of the company says he was in a safety harness when it happened. The investigation will go wherever it goes. I had the safety bar on a rollercoaster that was locked in place when the ride started pop up on me during the ride. I slammed it down and it locked in place again. I told them about it when the ride was over but so far as I could tell, they didn't take the ride or car out of service

And the owner of the company says he was in a safety harness when it happened. The investigation will go wherever it goes. I had the safety bar on a rollercoaster that was locked in place when the ride started pop up on me during the ride. I slammed it down and it locked in place again. I told them about it when the ride was over but so far as I could tell, they didn't take the ride or car out of service

You could have been brutally killed

You could have been brutally killed

Not likely just because of where in the ride it happened. we had just topped a hill from the biggest drop where the track leveled out for a bit before the next smaller drop happened.

There is an interlock on all the set and if the harness mechanism is not down and locked it does not all the ride to go up.

He should never have been allowed to get on the ride at all. Rides are just not constructed for those with outsized proportions. This happens all the time with the morbidly obese.

There is an interlock on all the set and if the harness mechanism is not down and locked it does not all the ride to go up.

I read that earlier, Giving everybody the benefit of the doubt, I am starting to suspect that his weight and or height ) or the combination) may have caused the seat to fail. He has apparently been not allowed on several rides already because of that and he wa saying something was wrong with his seat moving around on the way up per his friends..

I am having severe mental psychos right now ( due to dozens of personal problems)and was hoping the kid would survive
I guess falling 400 feet at 75 mph is hard to win unless you’re a tennis 🎾 ball

I was surprised that one of the people who rushed to him indicated he was still alive after landing. That apparently wasn't for long though.

Forum List

Back