Boy falls off 400 foot ride to his death

UPDATE -

As it turns out, the kid is 14 years old, 6 foot 5 inches tall, and 300 pounds. He was a football player in school.

The park employees should have done their job and declined to let this kid ride. These rides are NOT regulated or produced for anybody over 5 foot 10 inches tall. The employees are responsible for his death.

UPDATE -

As it turns out, the kid is 14 years old, 6 foot 5 inches tall, and 300 pounds. He was a football player in school.

The park employees should have done their job and declined to let this kid ride. These rides are NOT regulated or produced for anybody over 5 foot 10 inches tall. The employees are responsible for his death.

What does the manufacturer of the ride recommend?
It is not up to the park employees to set the regulations that is the job of the engineers that designed the ride

What does the manufacturer of the ride recommend?
It is not up to the park employees to set the regulations that is the job of the engineers that designed the ride

The manufacturers tell the park management what the specs and limitations are.
The management is responsible for telling the employees who CAN and CANNOT ride any specific ride, BECAUSE of these spec limitations. The employees are responsible for WHO they let ride.

I'm 6-4 at 300 pounds and I've been denied rides on most all amusement park rides, while short, obese girls that LITERALLY have to have THREE park employees SHOVE THEM into their restraints!!!! This happened to me at Six Flags Over Texas in Arlington, Tx.

I wanted to ride with my nephew, and I got into my restraints all by myself, with NO help from them.....all of my restraints 'clicked' as well. Then when I was DENIED the ride, I get out and see THREE park employees LITERALLY STANDING ON THE SAFETY BARS to get them to close down over these HUGE, OBESE girls!!!! I didn't think to take out my phone and record it.....if I did, I'm sure I would have a discrimination lawsuit!!

UPDATE -

The sad reality is that the kids running the ride may have been afraid to tell him 'no' due to his race. If they had denied him access to the ride, then headlines would have read that 'racist employees' denied access to a black kid because of his race.

Wow, there was no urgency shown there at all by the park employee to even try to help him, I get being in shock, but he should have been checking his vitals immediately and trying to perform CPR...
His friend sitting next to him and the others on the ride all seemed like oh well. Strange times.

Forum List

Back