Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

Not much to be done about it but wait and observe. .

Do you have children? It does not seem to be so, or you wouldn't suggest putting one's children at risk to make observations.

The BSA is dead and gone. By 2050 it will likely be unrecognizable if it still exists at all.

I don't have children.

What can be legally done about it?

Why do you presume something has to be legally done about it?

One can simply NOT send their kids to the tender care of the BSA any more. One can start a different organization that specifies a set of ground rules that excludes perverts, etc.

Do you have children? It does not seem to be so, or you wouldn't suggest putting one's children at risk to make observations.

The BSA is dead and gone. By 2050 it will likely be unrecognizable if it still exists at all.

I don't have children.

One can simply NOT send their kids to the tender care of the BSA any more. One can start a different organization that specifies a set of ground rules that excludes perverts, etc.

It's true they can choose not to send their kids to the BSA, since it's become progressively mutated.

Regarding the different organization, I don't know how that would play out, or if it'd be mutated just like the former.

I don't have children.

It's true they can choose not to send their kids to the BSA, since it's become progressively mutated.

Regarding the different organization, I don't know how that would play out, or if it'd be mutated just like the former.

Obviously I am no expert on this topic, if such exist, but the flaw was the BBSA had no specific ties to a particular denomination. And so there was no final outside ruling authority.

I fail to see why the Southern Baptists or Churches of Christ (the fundamentalist branch) cannot start their own scouting like organization.

While it's logical that all homosexuals are not child molesters, some child child molesters are homosexual. Some child molesters are also straight. Not much to be done about it but wait and observe. If something happens to one of these kids at the hands of one of these dudes, maybe let's not let him survive to go to court. Just wondering what the latest repercussions to the latest progressively naive decisions made on America will be.

What IS Logical, is that those who show a propensity to disregard soundly reasoned sexual boundaries, are prone to disregard soundly reasoned sexual boundaries.

Thus where a person defines themselves by their degeneracy, it's a sure bet that you can EXPECT THEM TO ENGAGE IN DEGENERACY... ; meaning that whatever sexual need flitters through their head, is MUCH MORE LIKELY TO BE PURSUED.

THAT is an axiomatic certainty.

What part of 'homosexuals ≠ pedophiles' escapes your understanding?

I'm pointing out the fact that the boy scouts are including the group that has the most pedophiles.

And how stupid it is to allow the group that has the most pedophiles to be leaders in the boy scouts.

It also shows that the rule had nothing to do with keeping boys safe. If they wanted to keep boys safe they would have women being leaders in the boy scouts. Women aren't pedophiles.

How many women are leaders in the boy scouts?

Google won't tell me, but that apparently ended in 1988.

Boy Scouts to Allow Women to Be Leaders - NYTimes.com

Its a no brainer

The rest of the country has moved on....time for the scouts to catch up

The scouts have always had gay leaders. They just wouldn't let them admit it

No, they haven't always had gay leaders. Although, it is true that marxists infiltrated into the Boy Scouts of America.

Just as marxist pedophiles infiltrated into the Catholic Church with the intent of causing chaos.

Its a no brainer

The rest of the country has moved on....time for the scouts to catch up

Why should they be forced to 'catch up' if they don't want to? I don't force people to wear the latest fashions.

No, they haven't always had gay leaders. Although, it is true that marxists infiltrated into the Boy Scouts of America.

Just as marxist pedophiles infiltrated into the Catholic Church with the intent of causing chaos.

There is no infiltration. Just adults who want to do what is best for the boys. There is almost no sexuality in the program either gay or straight

There is no infiltration. Just adults who want to do what is best for the boys. There is almost no sexuality in the program either gay or straight

I didn't expect you to admit it.

FYI, there has been marxist infiltration in all walks of life.

I didn't expect you to admit it.

FYI, there has been marxist infiltration in all walks of life.

Thank you Joe McCarthy!

Forum List

Back