Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

The scouts have always had gay leaders. They just wouldn't let them admit it

No, they haven't always had gay leaders. Although, it is true that marxists infiltrated into the Boy Scouts of America.

Just as marxist pedophiles infiltrated into the Catholic Church with the intent of causing chaos.
Nonsense.

There have always been gay scout leaders, you simply didn't know about it – just as at one time we didn't know about gay teachers, gay police officers, and gay firefighters.

And as correctly noted several times already, pedophiles are for the most part heterosexual, rendering prohibiting gay scout leaders irrational and without merit.

Back in 1959 I won my Eagle badge, matter of fact, I have it on my desk as I write this..... It was the proudest moment of my young life back then....somehow, that shinny silver eagle has developed a very bad case of BLACK TARNISH to it's sterling silver!
I made it all the way to Life, only a few months away from Eagle, before we moved away.

I can't help but reminisce......
On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

or....
A Scout is Reverent.
A Scout is reverent toward God. He is faithful in his religious duties. He respects the beliefs of others.

Run and hide, homophobes. Big Gay Al is coming to touch your son... :fu:

I was in the Scouts growing up, and he scandals about gay men running Scout troops was a persistent rumor, and one day our troop found out that it wasn't just a rumor.

The son of the troop master and several of his friends tormented a young boy while we were out on a two week trip in the woods. They constantly insulted this kid and made fun of him. Then one day the kid was gone and the troop leaders son was in a very bad mood for the rest of the excursion. Found out later that he and his friends were in the kids tent with the flaps open and caused the kid to break down crying, and the kid begged them to tell him what he had to do to be their friend, to be accepted, and they told him that he would be 'in' if he gave them blow jobs. And so the kid did. I heard that he was brought to some of the adults for special counseling, but I don't know if that was just an excuse or what. maybe they got some too.

Turned out later that the troop leader was a closet fag, switch hitter. His son was too and they ha d a fag clique going on for years.

The parents of the boy that was abused sued and settled out of court with the BSA for a good amount of cash. The Troop leader had to give up his post, but his son did not have any punishment and the same clique elected another fag to take the place of the troop masters son. Everyone there that had any morals left the troop.

Now that there is no restraint on fag scout leaders, hell none of this will ever get out or be any kind of restraint on the BSA.

No way in hell would I let my kids anywhere near that nest of perverts and psychos. Nu-uh.

No, they haven't always had gay leaders. Although, it is true that marxists infiltrated into the Boy Scouts of America.

Just as marxist pedophiles infiltrated into the Catholic Church with the intent of causing chaos.
Nonsense.

There have always been gay scout leaders, you simply didn't know about it – just as at one time we didn't know about gay teachers, gay police officers, and gay firefighters.

And as correctly noted several times already, pedophiles are for the most part heterosexual, rendering prohibiting gay scout leaders irrational and without merit.

Did I say marxist infiltrators had infiltrated the Boy Scouts YESTERDAY?

No, I didn't.

You know who defends marxist infiltration?

Answer: OTHER marxist infiltrators.

Back in 1959 I won my Eagle badge, matter of fact, I have it on my desk as I write this..... It was the proudest moment of my young life back then....somehow, that shinny silver eagle has developed a very bad case of BLACK TARNISH to it's sterling silver!
I made it all the way to Life, only a few months away from Eagle, before we moved away.

I can't help but reminisce......
On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.

or....
A Scout is Reverent.
A Scout is reverent toward God. He is faithful in his religious duties. He respects the beliefs of others.

All that has changed, wonder when they drop GOD and add sucking the Scout Leaders cock?.... With what has happened, THAT will be coming!

While it's logical that all homosexuals are not child molesters, some child child molesters are homosexual. Some child molesters are also straight. Not much to be done about it but wait and observe. If something happens to one of these kids at the hands of one of these dudes, maybe let's not let him survive to go to court. Just wondering what the latest repercussions to the latest progressively naive decisions made on America will be.
That's not the point.

Decent folks don't want their kids hanging around sexual deviants and perverts (homosexuals).

Nonsense.

Yep
Always has been.

I called home from basic training and my mom was asking strange questions about my old Cub Scout leader.
Turns out he got sent up the river for molesting about a dozen boys in his troops.
Personally, I never saw anything out of the ordinary but I might have been too young to know if I was seeing anything too.
:dunno:
I know he never touched me.

I also know that there's no need for a grown gay man to be in the woods with a dozen or more teen (and younger) boys

I was in the Scouts growing up, and he scandals about gay men running Scout troops was a persistent rumor, and one day our troop found out that it wasn't just a rumor.

The son of the troop master and several of his friends tormented a young boy while we were out on a two week trip in the woods. They constantly insulted this kid and made fun of him. Then one day the kid was gone and the troop leaders son was in a very bad mood for the rest of the excursion. Found out later that he and his friends were in the kids tent with the flaps open and caused the kid to break down crying, and the kid begged them to tell him what he had to do to be their friend, to be accepted, and they told him that he would be 'in' if he gave them blow jobs. And so the kid did. I heard that he was brought to some of the adults for special counseling, but I don't know if that was just an excuse or what. maybe they got some too.

Turned out later that the troop leader was a closet fag, switch hitter. His son was too and they ha d a fag clique going on for years.

The parents of the boy that was abused sued and settled out of court with the BSA for a good amount of cash. The Troop leader had to give up his post, but his son did not have any punishment and the same clique elected another fag to take the place of the troop masters son. Everyone there that had any morals left the troop.

Now that there is no restraint on fag scout leaders, hell none of this will ever get out or be any kind of restraint on the BSA.

No way in hell would I let my kids anywhere near that nest of perverts and psychos. Nu-uh.

Welcome to Fantasy Island

Nonsense.

Yep
Always has been.

I called home from basic training and my mom was asking strange questions about my old Cub Scout leader.
Turns out he got sent up the river for molesting about a dozen boys in his troops.
Personally, I never saw anything out of the ordinary but I might have been too young to know if I was seeing anything too.

I also know that there's no need for a grown gay man to be in the woods with a dozen or more teen (and younger) boys

Did his surname end in a "berg", a "stein", a "sky" or a "mann", by chance ?

jew%20as%20pedophile.jpg

Why would you support child molesters?.... Thanks for showing up, and letting everyone know just who you do support, WingNut!

Nonsense.

Yep
Always has been.

jew%20as%20pedophile.jpg

No, but his first name was Muhammad!!!!

Nonsense.

Yep
Always has been.

jew%20as%20pedophile.jpg

More likely his first name was made up.

04_jewish_lust_for_aryan_girl.jpg

Nonsense.

Yep
Always has been.

jew%20as%20pedophile.jpg

More likely his first name was made up.

04_jewish_lust_for_aryan_girl.jpg
I enjoy racists who post on this board. It shows everyone that we have not progressed as far as we think

Yea, your quip totally invalidates everything I said.

/sarc

The BSA has had a long history of fagots preying on little boys and they even have insurance for it, even way back then.

Interesting how you fascists are so OK with Planned Parenthood selling baby parts, Democrat Senators raping young women for decades now going back to Ted Kennedy, and Democrats providing CYA to spies and traitors of one kind or another for the longest time.

I guess it makes sense that you PC Nazis would protect fags preying on little boys too.

Yea, your quip totally invalidates everything I said.

/sarc

The BSA has had a long history of fagots preying on little boys and they even have insurance for it, even way back then.

Interesting how you fascists are so OK with Planned Parenthood selling baby parts, Democrat Senators raping young women for decades now going back to Ted Kennedy, and Democrats providing CYA to spies and traitors of one kind or another for the longest time.

I guess it makes sense that you PC Nazis would protect fags preying on little boys too.

The difference is, before the BSA would throw gays OUT. Now, it's just flirting at worst, at best it's "helping a boy discover his sexuality."

Forum List

Back