Boy Scouts Vote To End Ban On Gay Leaders Facing litigation, the Boy Scouts of America voted to end

The scouts have always had gay leaders. They just wouldn't let them admit it

No, they haven't always had gay leaders. Although, it is true that marxists infiltrated into the Boy Scouts of America.

Just as marxist pedophiles infiltrated into the Catholic Church with the intent of causing chaos.

There is no infiltration. Just adults who want to do what is best for the boys. There is almost no sexuality in the program either gay or straight

I didn't expect you to admit it.

FYI, there has been marxist infiltration in all walks of life.

Thank you Joe McCarthy!

If I'm Joe McCarty; then you must be Julius Rosenberg.

The scouts have always had gay leaders. They just wouldn't let them admit it

No, they haven't always had gay leaders. Although, it is true that marxists infiltrated into the Boy Scouts of America.

Just as marxist pedophiles infiltrated into the Catholic Church with the intent of causing chaos.

Of course they have...those gay leaders just didn't admit it.

That's as stupid as saying there were no gay people in the military prior to DADT. :rolleyes:

I see this as a twofer.

First, I'm glad that gay scout masters will no longer be discriminated against.

Second, I'm glad all you bigots are now planning on boycottin the Scouts. They'll be a lot better off without you assholes.

I'd be lot more comfortable sending my kids to the scouts under a gay scout master than under one of you. You guys do a lot more damage to kids by spreading your hatred.

I see this as a twofer.

Second, I'm glad all you bigots are now planning on boycottin the Scouts. They'll be a lot better off without you assholes.

I'd be lot more comfortable sending my kids to the scouts under a gay scout master than under one of you. You guys do a lot more damage to kids by spreading your hatred.

Shrug.

Destroy one group, another will take its place.

I see this as a twofer.

Shrug.

The Scouts are a lot stronger than your hatred for gays is.

Homosexual and pedophile, are synonymous.

If one is a homosexual, they are a pedophile. Those who claim to not be such are either liars, or the rare exceptions that make the rule.

It's not even a debatable point.

Good lord.

You're just as crazy as some of the Left here. You need help.

In fact it's so crazy I'm calling in back-up, lol. :lol:

guno
Statistikhengst
MeBelle
Pogo
year right thats nuts, it is not the same thing . Pedo's can be straight or homosexual . pedos are attracted to young children , most pedo's are straight

Facts About Homosexuality and Child Molestation

Last edited:
How the sodomite bigots litigate a supreme court decision that ruled against them when Christians are forced to accept a supreme court decision that forces them to make a wedding cake for two hairy freakazoid men in wedding dresses? Can you imagine the mindset of people who want to force the BSA to hire overt homosexuals to supervise adolescent boys? The world is upside down to the left?

Well they finally got their "claws" into them and now this is the end result.

there are other alternatives besides the Boy Scouts. I'd check them out before I'd send my kids off to the BS or GS of the homsexual

You said you are 60, so how are you going to send your kids to BS or GS at 30 years old.and i know DHS would never let you have foster kids in your trailer park, just sayin

I see this as a twofer.

Shrug.

I don't hate gays. I do, however, have an extreme dislike of anyone forcing themselves into social situations where they are not wanted.

Seems somehow un-American to me.

I see this as a twofer.

Shrug.

I don't hate gays. I do, however, have an extreme dislike of anyone forcing themselves into social situations where they are not wanted.

You don't get to define who is "unwanted" for everyone else.

Would you support the BSA if they considered black kids "unwanted"?

I see this as a twofer.

Shrug.

How do you tell an 11 year old boy that he is unwanted?

While it's logical that all homosexuals are not child molesters, some child child molesters are homosexual. Some child molesters are also straight. Not much to be done about it but wait and observe. If something happens to one of these kids at the hands of one of these dudes, maybe let's not let him survive to go to court. Just wondering what the latest repercussions to the latest progressively naive decisions made on America will be.

Lest we forget, the overwhelming number of molestation cases have straight men as the molesters and that includes incest.
All molestation is wrong, but your own kids? Yukola!

Straight men molest children more than gay men. Is that your assertion?

If straight men molest at a higher rate than gay men are those straight men molesting girls or boys? Since you say they are straight, they wouldn't be active with boy scouts would they? Only gay molesters would be scoutmasters to boys.

It's creepier than that. Is a gay scoutmaster going to be more or less sympathetic to a gay boy with a crush on a non gay boy? It's not only scoutmasters abusing little boys. It's giving an understanding wink to older gay boys raping much younger boys.

I see this as a twofer.

Shrug.

You say "I'm very sorry but you do not meet the criteria for membership."

I see this as a twofer.

Shrug.

Actually, with current policy, they told them they wanted them until they turned 18. Good riddance to bad policy.

I see this as a twofer.

Shrug.

You say "I'm very sorry but you do not meet the criteria for membership."
You are indeed a sorry excuse for a human being

Forum List

Back