Boy....Those Pro-Vaxxers Are Looking Pretty Stupid Now

You know his audience was laughing at themselves since most of them lined up for the clot shots.
You don't really hear them say the purebloods are going to kill them very much anymore.
Was anybody else just dumbfounded by how many people bought into that "safe & effective" & only the unjabbed will die BS?
They are still trying to push it but it gets diminishing returns the longer we go.
I do hope all you "vaxxed" are doing OK with no complications, now or down the road.
Don't give that poison to your kids!

Why can't they make the vaccine a one and done like smallpox and polio?
Because the virus mutates and lives in animals.. Smallpox and polio do not reside in animals. This means they do not mutate from the original strain over time. There are breaks in infection and it hibernates in that form.
COVID has been around for generations, but this strain was man created. And now it lives in animals and will continue to mutate. Pandoras box has been opened and it can never be closed.

This is what pro-vaxxers look like today:

iu

I heard that Israel was working on a nasal spray some time ago, it must be perfected by now. Wouldn't this make the most sense for people to purchase OTC and use as needed rather than risking immune system fatigue? It would also apply more broadly across many cardio harming viruses.

Why can't they make the vaccine a one and done like smallpox and polio?
Believe it or not, corona viruses DID exist before this one (number 19) hit the world. And they had never before been able to make a protective "vaccine," previously. I am nearly certain I had caught a mild one, back in my twenties, it resulted in giving me a chronic bacterial infection, which was far worse than the initial virus infection. This is the case when a lot of folks get chronic bronchitis, or a "smokers cough."

Common human coronaviruses​

1. 229E (alpha coronavirus)
  2. NL63 (alpha coronavirus)
  3. OC43 (beta coronavirus)
  4. HKU1 (beta coronavirus)

Already on the market....

zicam-cold-remedy-nasal-spray-0-5-fl-oz-13571-1.jpg
There is actually more studies and support for elderberry.

iu

iu

Forum List

Back