Boycott goes prime-time in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no nation Israel, and the verse has no modern application.

What this verse is is words of God to Abraham.

And to step back to that full verse again, the verse does not even refer to Israel, it speaks of God making a great nation of Abraham and those who bless him being blessed, and those who curse him being cursed, and through Abraham all families being Blessed. What this verse is actually addressing is Jesus, the Blessing is complete in Jesus. After Jesus coming, there are no events to apply this verse to.

You curse israel and god will curse you,you bless israel and god will bless you!!! Your choice==== genesis 12:2-3

The modern day secular nation Israel is not the Israel addressed in that verse.

Further, Jesus fulfills all written in The Old Testament.

Christians believe in Jesus , not Israel.

Putting Israel above God is Idolatry.

Genesis 12:3 was fulfilled by Jesus in Galatians 3:16 and 3:29
You don't believe the bible about Gen. 12:2-3? That's what is said.

Genesis 12:2-3
King James Version (KJV)
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

And to step back to that full verse again, the verse does not even refer to Israel, it speaks of God making a great nation of Abraham and those who bless him being blessed, and those who curse him being cursed, and through Abraham all families being Blessed. What this verse is actually addressing is Jesus, the Blessing is complete in Jesus. After Jesus coming, there are no events to apply this verse to.

King James Version (KJV)
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

So?? The Bible does mention Israel however.

But not Palestine, hahahahahaha!

Let us consider a simple illustration about boycotts, the company Sabra supports the Occupation.

People with a conscience can choose to not buy any product Sabra makes, like hummus, and can choose to make no investments in the company and choose to not invest in any pension funds that make investments in that company.

Pension funds can choose to not invest in any companies supporting the Occupation.

Laws can not make these acts unlawful.

People choose what they want to buy and who they want to invest in.

And this can be extended further, for example , Scarlett Johansson chose to be a spokesperson for Soda Stream, a company operating in an illegal settlement.

We can all choose to go see no movies she acts in and to withdraw support from every company she is associated with in any way whatsoever.

She will become a Pariah and destroy her career because of the immoralities she supports, Occupation and illegal settlement enterprises.

She is also about to be terminated as a spokesperson for Oxfam.

Laws cannot stop BDS.

It is so amusing to see this mentally ill women get on her soapbox. She should take her soapbox to the Middle Eastern markets where the Muslim women are buying the Sabra humus. They know it is delicious so they are not going to give up the chance to buy it. Meanwhile, instead of boycotting Israel, let's all boycott the clothing that is made in Muslim countries and sold here. Why should the American people who have freedom of religion buy clothing from countries that have no tolerances for the minority religions in their midst.

I don't know if anyone remembers how some group tried to boycott Trader Joe's because that chain carried Israeli goods. Well it was a flop because other people went in and bought all the Israeli food that was on the shelves. As you call can see, in Mrs. Sherri's hatred of the Jews, she is blind to what her friends are doing to others. Perhaps she thinks that murder is nothing when it comes to her friends doing the murdering.
And I'm still trying to find out from Sherri where she wants me to send her free Soda Stream.

King James Version (KJV)

Sounds as though you believe that camel crap.
BTW, why did Jesus celebrate Passover and teach the Old Testament in Synagogues to Jews? Any idea?

Jesus ""is"" a jew as are the writers of the new testment!!! God is married to the jewish nation! Jeremiah 3:18

Let us consider a simple illustration about boycotts, the company Sabra supports the Occupation.

People with a conscience can choose to not buy any product Sabra makes, like hummus, and can choose to make no investments in the company and choose to not invest in any pension funds that make investments in that company.

Pension funds can choose to not invest in any companies supporting the Occupation.

And this can be extended further, for example , Scarlett Johansson chose to be a spokesperson for Soda Stream, a company operating in an illegal settlement.

We can all choose to go see no movies she acts in and to withdraw support from every company she is associated with in any way whatsoever.

She will become a Pariah and destroy her career because of the immoralities she supports, Occupation and illegal settlement enterprises.

Laws cannot stop BDS.

It is so amusing to see this mentally ill women get on her soapbox. She should take her soapbox to the Middle Eastern markets where the Muslim women are buying the Sabra humus. They know it is delicious so they are not going to give up the chance to buy it. Meanwhile, instead of boycotting Israel, let's all boycott the clothing that is made in Muslim countries and sold here. Why should the American people who have freedom of religion buy clothing from countries that have no tolerances for the minority religions in their midst.

I don't know if anyone remembers how some group tried to boycott Trader Joe's because that chain carried Israeli goods. Well it was a flop because other people went in and bought all the Israeli food that was on the shelves. As you call can see, in Mrs. Sherri's hatred of the Jews, she is blind to what her friends are doing to others. Perhaps she thinks that murder is nothing when it comes to her friends doing the murdering.
And I'm still trying to find out from Sherri where she wants me to send her free Soda Stream.

No doubt since Scarlett Johansson has been voted the sexiest woman alive by Esquire Magazine, a lot of the men watching the commercial will run out and buy the product she is pitching. Can you imagine the crackpot being in a competition with Scarlett? It's funny how the crackpot thinks that people are not going to pay to see a movie just because the star is pushing an Israeli product.

Scarlett Johansson is Israel's Unexpected Heroine - Israel Today | Israel News

Jesus says who Jesus is, He is who He says He is, not you.

John 3:16-18

English Standard Version (ESV)

For God So Loved the World

“For*God so loved*the world,[a]*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Jesus ""is"" a jew as are the writers of the new testment!!! God is married to the jewish nation! Jeremiah 3:18

The big problem with Zionists here is you want to define Jesus, when He does that for Himself in The Bible.

She is made ugly by the evil she embraces.

No doubt since Scarlett Johansson has been voted the sexiest woman alive by Esquire Magazine, a lot of the men watching the commercial will run out and buy the product she is pitching. Can you imagine the crackpot being in a competition with Scarlett? It's funny how the crackpot thinks that people are not going to pay to see a movie just because the star is pushing an Israeli product.

Scarlett Johansson is Israel's Unexpected Heroine - Israel Today | Israel News

Last edited:
The big problem with Zionists here is you want to define Jesus, when He does that for Himself in The Bible.

Can you tell us how Jesus could have defined Himself when the New Testament was written after His death? I think the big problem here is that you really need to get a life.

Jesus words were written down by His disciple John, who witnessed Jesus say these words and the book of John was written about 90 AD.

All Scripture is God breathed.

Every book in our world is written after the events occur, it does not follow that all written in them is untrue.

“For*God so loved*the world,[a]*that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not*perish but have eternal life.*For*God did not send his Son into the world*to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.*Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe is condemned already, because he has not*believed in the name of the only Son of God.

Can you tell us how Jesus could have defined Himself when the New Testament was written after His death? I think the big problem here is that you really need to get a life.

We all choose to support crimes of others, like you do Israels, or oppose these crimes, like I do .

Laws cannot stop BDS.

Jesus words were written down by His disciple John, who witnessed Jesus say these words and the book of John was written about 90 AD.

All Scripture is God breathed.

Every book in our world is written after the events occur, it does not follow that all written in them is untrue.

I think most of the readers realize that your brain isn't wired quite right, but can you answer a question? Do you think that the readers come to a Middle East Forum to hear about Jesus or do you think they come to hear about what is happening in the Middle East?
Another question for you. Do you think that the readers on the Religion Forum are the ones who would interested in Jesus?

King James Version (KJV)

BTW, why did Jesus celebrate Passover and teach the Old Testament in Synagogues to Jews? Any idea?
Any reply Sherri? Educate the masses.

We all choose to support crimes of others, like you do Israels, or oppose these crimes, like I do .

Laws cannot stop BDS.

Evidently Mrs. Sherri thinks the Palestinians are just angels along with her friends who are busy murdering people all across the Muslim world because of their religious beliefs.
Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Sherri take a deep breath, step away from her castigating Israel all the time, and condemning what is going on in the rest of the Middle East. After al. this is the Middle East Forum, not specifically an Israel/Palestine Forum which Mrs. Sherri is trying to make it be. One would think that since Mrs. Sherri is all over the Internet castigating Israel on different sites that she could take a moment to realize what is going on in other Middle East countries.

Jesus never preached The Old Testament, Matthew 4 says He preached the Gospel of the Kingdom.

As for the Law, I don't know that He did follow it, He did things like heal on the Sabbath. But if He did, the reason is because the Law was not fulfilled until His work was done, not until He was killed by the Jews and arose three days later and ascended to Heaven to sit by the right hand of God..

Evidently Mrs. Sherri thinks the Palestinians are just angels along with her friends who are busy murdering people all across the Muslim world because of their religious beliefs.
Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Sherri take a deep breath, step away from her castigating Israel all the time, and condemning what is going on in the rest of the Middle East. After al. this is the Middle East Forum, not specifically an Israel/Palestine Forum which Mrs. Sherri is trying to make it be. One would think that since Mrs. Sherri is all over the Internet castigating Israel on different sites that she could take a moment to realize what is going on in other Middle East countries.
I don't think Sherriah is aware of anything going on outside of Israel and the Disputed Territories. Absolutely clueless.

I don't think Sherriah is aware of anything going on outside of Israel and the Disputed Territories. Absolutely clueless.

You are probably right. Perhaps she doesn't even know what is going on in her own little town since it appears that she never leaves the house because she is too busy posting all over the Internet castigating Israel.

Jesus never preached The Old Testament, Matthew 4 says He preached the Gospel of the Kingdom.

As for the Law, I don't know that He did follow it, He did things like heal on the Sabbath. But if He did, the reason is because the Law was not fulfilled until His work was done, not until He was killed by the Jews and arose three days later and ascended to Heaven to sit by the right hand of God..

Gospel of the Kingdom had to be the local name for the Old Testament. There weren't any other gospels. They didn't even have a New Testament or Quran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back