Boycott Israel

You asked for links that show children have been shot by weapons discharged in the air so I provided them, don't you like it when you make yourself look foolish

What I asked or was a link to this allegation by you, and you damn well know it...

"There was a case some years back were a weapon was discharged in the air and the bullet came down and killed a baby, guess who was initially blamed for the death by the likes of tinny. No remorse or retraction either when it was proven that the IDF could not have fired the shot"

How many more "Zionist" lies are you going to tell, Boy? Stop acting like a stupid, little "Zionist" and give me an answer to the question, from a reliable source!!!

I bet you hate it when I make you look foolish.

Oh look, the two bit anti-Semite is at it again. Does he know the law of physics that what goes up must come down? Is he really trying to tell us that nobody ever got killed or wounded when the Palestinians shot their AK47's in the air. Instead of his blowing hot air all the time, he can research where the IDF was blamed by the mother for her son being killed when it eventually was found out that the uncle was shooting at the IDF from the apartment and the bullet ricocheted. My goodness, the IDF and other Israelis are always blammed for every -- training rats to only go into the houses of Arabs in Jerusalem, a shark swimming off the coast is a Mossad spy, a capture bird which was tagged the same way as birds are here in the U.S. was also a Mossad spy, and so on and so forth. Since
Mr. Seattle has a lot of time on his hands, I am sure he will spend some time to find this story. However, he gets his jollies by calling other people foolish when no doubt there are many viewers who think he is the foolish one. Say, since Mr. Seattle has all this time on his hand, maybe he can get a job directing those anti-Israel cartoons that are so popular with the Palestinians.

What i am asking for is a specific link to a very specific allegation that Phoenall made, and he has yet to mprovide it...

Here, AGAIN, is that allegation, which is even included in the post to which you responded...

""There was a case some years back were a weapon was discharged in the air and the bullet came down and killed a baby, guess who was initially blamed for the death by the likes of tinny. No remorse or retraction either when it was proven that the IDF could not have fired the shot" (Phoenall)

I am quite familiar with the balistics of projectiles from small arms as well as those from larger weapons. I am not familiar with rocketry or rocket propelled projectiles.

I also think Phoenall should apologize to "tinny".

I am very comfortable and do not need to work. Perhaps I shall offer to do some volunteer work teaching HAMAS how to direct fire.

Last edited:
What I asked or was a link to this allegation by you, and you damn well know it...

"There was a case some years back were a weapon was discharged in the air and the bullet came down and killed a baby, guess who was initially blamed for the death by the likes of tinny. No remorse or retraction either when it was proven that the IDF could not have fired the shot"

How many more "Zionist" lies are you going to tell, Boy? Stop acting like a stupid, little "Zionist" and give me an answer to the question, from a reliable source!!!

Oh look, the two bit anti-Semite is at it again. Does he know the law of physics that what goes up must come down? Is he really trying to tell us that nobody ever got killed or wounded when the Palestinians shot their AK47's in the air. Instead of his blowing hot air all the time, he can research where the IDF was blamed by the mother for her son being killed when it eventually was found out that the uncle was shooting at the IDF from the apartment and the bullet ricocheted. My goodness, the IDF and other Israelis are always blammed for every -- training rats to only go into the houses of Arabs in Jerusalem, a shark swimming off the coast is a Mossad spy, a capture bird which was tagged the same way as birds are here in the U.S. was also a Mossad spy, and so on and so forth. Since
Mr. Seattle has a lot of time on his hands, I am sure he will spend some time to find this story. However, he gets his jollies by calling other people foolish when no doubt there are many viewers who think he is the foolish one. Say, since Mr. Seattle has all this time on his hand, maybe he can get a job directing those anti-Israel cartoons that are so popular with the Palestinians.

What i am asking for is a specific link to a very specific allegation that Phoenall made, and he has yet to mprovide it...

Here, AGAIN, is that allegation, which is even included in the post to which you responded...

""There was a case some years back were a weapon was discharged in the air and the bullet came down and killed a baby, guess who was initially blamed for the death by the likes of tinny. No remorse or retraction either when it was proven that the IDF could not have fired the shot" (Phoenall)

I am quite familiar with the balistics of projectiles from small arms as well as those from larger weapons. I am not familiar with rocketry or rocket propelled projectiles.

I am very comfortable and do not need to work. Perhaps I shall offer to do some volunteer work teaching HAMAS how to direct fire.

I remember hearing the exact same story, but I cannot find a link anywhere, so I don't know if it's true or not. I'm trying to remember where I heard it

I remember hearing the exact same story, but I cannot find a link anywhere, so I don't know if it's true or not. I'm trying to remember where I heard it

His problem is that he can't comprehend that others can remember articles which they read quite a while back. When you try to find the find exact article via Google, plages and pages come up and who wants to go through 20 pages to find the exact article, so Phoenal does not have to apologize to anyone. If anyone should apologize on this forum, it is Mr. Tinmore to Rocco who has put in a lot of time and effort into his studies of this matter and Mr. Tinmore has called Rocco a liar or told him his posts are a lot of "crapola" as he puts it. Meanwhile, I think the readers can see Mr. Seattle working alongside Hamas showing them how to kill a few more Jews. After all, that old saying certainly applies to Mr. Seattle and Hamas, which is "the enemy or my enemy is my friend."

His problem is that he can't comprehend that others can remember articles which they read quite a while back. When you try to find the find exact article via Google, plages and pages come up and who wants to go through 20 pages to find the exact article, so Phoenal does not have to apologize to anyone. If anyone should apologize on this forum, it is Mr. Tinmore to Rocco who has put in a lot of time and effort into his studies of this matter and Mr. Tinmore has called Rocco a liar or told him his posts are a lot of "crapola" as he puts it. Meanwhile, I think the readers can see Mr. Seattle working alongside Hamas showing them how to kill a few more Jews. After all, that old saying certainly applies to Mr. Seattle and Hamas, which is "the enemy or my enemy is my friend."

Agree 100% with this post. Specially the part about Tinmore. Very disrespectful

Yeah, those damn Arabs gave some pretty powerful weapons to be discharging celebratory rounds in the USA and killing children in Gaza.

Would you get real...

You asked for links that show children have been shot by weapons discharged in the air so I provided them, don't you like it when you make yourself look foolish

Which I did as the ANTI SEMITIC JEW HATING NAZI RACISTS tried to blame mossad on at least one occasion for the death. Just as they tried to blame mossad for the WTC MASS MURDERS. Maybe it is time for you to stop acting like a STUPID PETULANT SPOILT BRAT OF A NAZI and grow up

What warped thinking you have. Israel targets Hamas leaders so that gives Hamas the right to target a school bus???
I don't know WTF you're talking about, because I didn't say that.

My point was the rocket attacks are the "reaction" to Israel's "action".

You keep pushing this bullshit that Israel is responding to the rocket attacks, when it really is the other way around. They are responding to your attacks.

There is plenty of evidence that Hamas uses ambulance to transport its terrorists around, and also to hide arms.
Let's see some?

What warped thinking you have. Israel targets Hamas leaders so that gives Hamas the right to target a school bus???

You keep pushing this bullshit that Israel is responding to the rocket attacks, when it really is the other way around. They are responding to your attacks.

There is plenty of evidence that Hamas uses ambulance to transport its terrorists around, and also to hide arms.
Let's see some?

Will this do

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oesBeCFAlg]Hamas Using UN Ambulance - YouTube[/ame]

Let's see some?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oesBeCFAlg]Hamas Using UN Ambulance - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, c'mon! If you were being shot at and the only cover in the area was a UN van, do you think they'd refuse, if you asked them for a ride to safety?

BTW, that's the only video you got with which to argue with and it doesn't show what you claim.

So it does not show armed terrorists climbing into the back of a UN ambulance and being drove away at speed to protect them. Would you like some first hand examples from ambulance drivers in gaza who say that they are threatened and their families threatened if they don't cooperate with the hamas terrorists. How about the UN will they do when they say that it is widespread in gaza and they don't know what the solution is. And lastly how about the terrorist that took up ambulance driving so he could drive around gaza carrying bombs and weapons without being shot at. $2.3 billion spent every year of providing hamas with secure transport, and you are the sucker paying for it.

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU BLEEDING HEART LIBERALS ARE YOU ASHAMED TO ADMIT THAT YOU SUPPORT THRE WRONG SIDE SO DENY ALL THE REPORTS OF THEIR ATROCITIES.

Against Boycotts and More

By Scott Jaschik
1/27/14

Amid all the shouting (in person and online) about the academic boycott of Israel, a new effort by boycott critics seeks to broaden the discussion. They have launched a petition that opposes both the boycott of Israeli universities and also attempts to interfere in tenure cases based on whether the candidates are seen as pro- or anti-Israel.

The petition is unequivocal in stating its opposition to the boycott of Israeli universities. "We, the undersigned, urge our colleagues in the United States and across the world not to use the politics of the Israel/Palestine conflict to undermine academic freedom. We are dismayed by the international campaign calling for a boycott of Israeli universities, manifested recently in the boycott resolution passed by the American Studies Association," the statement says. "We do not agree that there is a meaningful distinction between boycotting universities and blacklisting individual scholars, nor do we think that universities should be held responsible for government policies."

Read more: New statement seeks to reframe academic debate about Israel boycott | Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed

Palestinian Civil Society Call for BDS

We, representatives of Palestinian civil society, call upon international civil society organizations and people of conscience all over the world to impose broad boycotts and implement divestment initiatives against Israel similar to those applied to South Africa in the apartheid era. We appeal to you to pressure your respective states to impose embargoes and sanctions against Israel. We also invite conscientious Israelis to support this Call, for the sake of justice and genuine peace.

http://www.bdsmovement.net/call

BDS is the moral response to the unlawful practices of Apartheid Israel.

These claims about ambulances are always debunked by the human rights groups when they investigate, such as Amnesty in her report on Cast Lead.

Amnesty finds Israel unlawfully targets ambulances.

Oh, c'mon! If you were being shot at and the only cover in the area was a UN van, do you think they'd refuse, if you asked them for a ride to safety?

BTW, that's the only video you got with which to argue with and it doesn't show what you claim.

Last edited:
Palestinian Civil Society Call for BDS

We, representatives of Palestinian civil society, call upon international civil society organizations and people of conscience all over the world to impose broad boycotts and implement divestment initiatives against Israel similar to those applied to South Africa in the apartheid era. We appeal to you to pressure your respective states to impose embargoes and sanctions against Israel. We also invite conscientious Israelis to support this Call, for the sake of justice and genuine peace.

Palestinian Civil Society Call for BDS | BDSmovement.net

BDS is the moral response to the unlawful practices of Apartheid Israel.

These claims about ambulances are always debunked by the human rights groups when they investigate, such as Amnesty in her report on Cast Lead.

Amnesty finds Israel unlawfully targets ambulances.

HEY STUPID SHERRI IT IS AMNESTY THAT IS REPORTING THESE THINGS. You cant educate pork can you.

By Scott Jaschik
1/27/14

Amid all the shouting (in person and online) about the academic boycott of Israel, a new effort by boycott critics seeks to broaden the discussion. They have launched a petition that opposes both the boycott of Israeli universities and also attempts to interfere in tenure cases based on whether the candidates are seen as pro- or anti-Israel.

The petition is unequivocal in stating its opposition to the boycott of Israeli universities. "We, the undersigned, urge our colleagues in the United States and across the world not to use the politics of the Israel/Palestine conflict to undermine academic freedom. We are dismayed by the international campaign calling for a boycott of Israeli universities, manifested recently in the boycott resolution passed by the American Studies Association," the statement says. "We do not agree that there is a meaningful distinction between boycotting universities and blacklisting individual scholars, nor do we think that universities should be held responsible for government policies."

Read more: New statement seeks to reframe academic debate about Israel boycott | Inside Higher Ed
Inside Higher Ed

Via email, Omar Barghouti, a founding member of the Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel, condemned the new petition, calling it "another desperate attempt to derail the fast growing academic boycott of Israel, adding that "the racism implied in this petition is astounding: no mention of Palestinian academics in the [occupied territories] and how Israel's occupation has denied them academic freedom in a very concrete way for decades."

Inside Higher Ed

By Scott Jaschik
1/27/14

Inside Higher Ed

Via email, Omar Barghouti, a founding member of the Palestinian Campaign for the Academic and Cultural Boycott of Israel, condemned the new petition, calling it "another desperate attempt to derail the fast growing academic boycott of Israel, adding that "the racism implied in this petition is astounding: no mention of Palestinian academics in the [occupied territories] and how Israel's occupation has denied them academic freedom in a very concrete way for decades."

Inside Higher Ed

He views it as a threat, that's for sure

An academic boycott against Israel might actually be a good thing as it will stem the tide of inter-marriage.

Jews currently have a more than 50% chance of marrying a non-Jew.
Most of this interaction occurs in universities.

There is wisdom amongst the nations.
There is no Torah amongst the nations.

Israel needs Jewish Jews.

Indeependent, et al,

Ah.... I see.

Jews currently have a more than 50% chance of marrying a non-Jew.
Most of this interaction occurs in universities.

There is wisdom amongst the nations.
There is no Torah amongst the nations.

Israel needs Jewish Jews.
(COMMENT)

My Grandmother had a similar idea. She wanted me to bring home a nice Italian Girl; where my Grandfather was more specific, and wanted me to bring home a nice Sicilian Girl.​

In any event, I think there is merit in the protection of the Jewish National Home. But built into that concept is the notion that they must determine the character and nature of their home (right to self-determination). As an outside observer, I cannot judge.

Most Respectfully,
R

Yahoo!

"You see for Israel there's an increasing de-legitimization campaign that has been building up. People are very sensitive to it. There are talk of boycotts and other kinds of things," Kerry said. "Today's status quo absolutely, to a certainty, I promise you 100 percent, cannot be maintained. It's not sustainable. It's illusionary."

Forum List

Back