Boycott Israel

Eloy, et al,

You are right --- derailed.

This topic has been well and truly derailed.
(COMMENT)

I think this video (found; MUST, Must, See, Boycott) ---

I have to express my admiration to those talented few that can produce these videos that are snazzy yet informative little package videos. That video said more and many times more elegantly, then anything I could write.

Most Respectfully,
R
The first thing he does is start off with deflection.

Where is the deflection then, as you are the only entity that can see this

P F Tinmore, et al,

Yes, I kind-of thought this would be the comeback.

ARTICLE 16.
Lausanne Treaty: Part I
SECTION I. ----
TERRITORIAL CLAUSES.

Turkey hereby renounces all rights and title whatsoever over or respecting the territories situated outside the frontiers laid down in the present Treaty and the islands other than those over which her sovereignty is recognised by the said Treaty, the future of these territories and islands being settled or to be settled by the parties concerned.

The provisions of the present Article do not prejudice any special arrangements arising from neighbourly relations which have been or may be concluded between Turkey and any limitrophe countries.​
And the parties had a non annexation policy. They held the territories in trust for the people. The people who became citizens under article 30.
(COMMENT)

ARTICLE 30 is in SECTION II - NATIONALITY.

Turkish subjects habitually resident in territory which in accordance with the provisions of the present Treaty is detached from Turkey will become ipso facto, in the conditions laid down by the local law, nationals of the State to which such territory is transferred.

Article 30 talks about people, not territory. (Section I is about territory and not people. Section II is about people (nationality) and not territory.) Article 30 say absolutely nothing about the where the territory is transferred; by whom, to whom, or for whom. All it says is that the people become citizen wherever they reside, whatever that territory finally becomes. It does not suggest in any fashion that the there is some legacy of territory. It say nothing about territorial trusts or the territory being held in trusts or mandates. In fact, the issue of "trusts" and "mandates" is not even mentioned in the Treaty of Lausanne; the words are found nowhere in the Treaty. It is the Allied Powers in Article 16 that determines "the future of these territories" (concerned parties to the treaty).

I've seen pro-Palestinians pull this Article 30 out like a pulling a Rabbit out of the Hat. But like all magic, it is the art of misdirection.

Most Respectfully,
R
All it says is that the people become citizen wherever they reside, whatever that territory finally becomes.​

Indeed, and the citizens are sovereign over their defined territory. You seem to think that the citizens should be subject to foreign power. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And you forget only those covered by the mandate of palestine are able to claim citizenship, the arab muslims refused to be governed by the mandate and so lost their ability to migrate legally there. They are now trying to get a mulligan or do over and are failing because of their stupidity over the last 100 years
And you forget only those covered by the mandate of palestine are able to claim citizenship,​

Link?

Mandate of Palestine again

P F Tinmore, et al,

I don't understand how you come about these interpretations.

RoccoR said:
All it says is that the people become citizen wherever they reside, whatever that territory finally becomes.
Indeed, and the citizens are sovereign over their defined territory.
(OBSERVATIONS)

This rant of yours is only partly correct.

•• Saudi Arabia is a Kingdom and a stable and legal government. In the Saudi Kingdom the King is holds the sovereignty, not the people.
•• The Islamic Republic of Iran is a Theocratic Republic. In Iran, the Supreme Leader holds the sovereignty in the person of the Grand Ayatollah; not the people.
•• The Kingdom of Morocco is a parliamentary constitutional monarchy. In Morocco the sovereignty is managed by the Parliament in the name of the people.

Unlike your misguided understanding of sovereignty, there is more than one correct answer.

RoccoR said:
All it says is that the people become citizen wherever they reside, whatever that territory finally becomes.
You seem to think that the citizens should be subject to foreign power.
(COMMENT)

No, I don't think I said that at all. That is a misinterpretation and misrepresentation of what has been said here. The fact that the Arab Palestinians believe that, suggest that they are not quite ready for sovereignty and independence. However, for political reasons under coercion of terrorist targeting, many UN Member Nations believe that the 1988/2012 Palestinian State should be granted to avoid spreading the terrorism further; even if it means another failed Arab Regional State.

Most Respectfully,
R
Another slime the Palestinians post!
11137102_10205607499323933_3718616330568169479_n.jpg

How come whenever the truth is posted you come out with a stupid reply rather than accept that you are wrong ?
Slime proves anything?

You would know as that s all you have these days

P F Tinmore, et al,

(OBSERVATIONS)

•• Saudi Arabia is a Kingdom and a stable and legal government. In the Saudi Kingdom the King is holds the sovereignty, not the people.
•• The Islamic Republic of Iran is a Theocratic Republic. In Iran, the Supreme Leader holds the sovereignty in the person of the Grand Ayatollah; not the people.
•• The Kingdom of Morocco is a parliamentary constitutional monarchy. In Morocco the sovereignty is managed by the Parliament in the name of the people.

Unlike your misguided understanding of sovereignty, there is more than one correct answer.

(COMMENT)

No, I don't think I said that at all. That is a misinterpretation and misrepresentation of what has been said here. The fact that the Arab Palestinians believe that, suggest that they are not quite ready for sovereignty and independence. However, for political reasons under coercion of terrorist targeting, many UN Member Nations believe that the 1988/2012 Palestinian State should be granted to avoid spreading the terrorism further; even if it means another failed Arab Regional State.

Most Respectfully,
R

How come whenever the truth is posted you come out with a stupid reply rather than accept that you are wrong ?
Slime proves anything?

What "slime" would that be? You were able only to cut and paste some meaningless photo. You were unable to address or refute a single point. You make the mistake of taking personally, practical assessments of Arab-Moslem incompetence and ineptitude.
How can you refute slime?

Easy as we do it to your posts every day

P F Tinmore, et al,

(OBSERVATIONS)

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Slime proves anything?

What "slime" would that be? You were able only to cut and paste some meaningless photo. You were unable to address or refute a single point. You make the mistake of taking personally, practical assessments of Arab-Moslem incompetence and ineptitude.
So you think that being under the gun of world superpowers is incompetence?
:lame2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

No incompetence is not being able to rule without having to resort to terrorism

Eloy, et al,

(COMMENT)

I have to express my admiration to those talented few that can produce these videos that are snazzy yet informative little package videos. That video said more and many times more elegantly, then anything I could write.

Most Respectfully,
R

Indeed, deep thinking is not the Zionist's long suit.

He starts off with the double standard canard. He says that BDS must boycott all countries with human rights violations. BDS is a Palestinian call to get out from under Israel's boot. None of those other countries are occupying Palestine. It is a specific call to address a specific problem.

Eloy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

He starts off with the double standard canard. He says that BDS must boycott all countries with human rights violations. BDS is a Palestinian call to get out from under Israel's boot. None of those other countries are occupying Palestine. It is a specific call to address a specific problem.

A bit of honesty will damage your tender islamo-sensibilities but let's be honest here. BDS'ers often come with a lot of islamo-baggage that circles around insensate Jooooooo hatreds.

It's unfortunate that Arab-Moslem terrorists expect an entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism and then complain about the inevitable retaliation.

Eloy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

A bit of honesty will damage your tender islamo-sensibilities but let's be honest here. BDS'ers often come with a lot of islamo-baggage that circles around insensate Jooooooo hatreds.

It's unfortunate that Arab-Moslem terrorists expect an entitlement to acts of Islamic terrorism and then complain about the inevitable retaliation.
BDS'ers often come with a lot of islamo-baggage that circles around insensate Jooooooo hatreds.​

I haven't seen that in any BDS videos.

Do you have some examples?

Eloy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

BDS'ers often come with a lot of islamo-baggage that circles around insensate Jooooooo hatreds.​

I don't spend time watching the endless YouTube videos you cut and paste. You need to get past YouTube as an authoritative source of news and information.

Eloy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

BULLSHIT BDS is now neo nazi and neo marxist so they can have a totem to use when they attack the Jews. Been seen in Europe when the BDS movement has attacked a Jewish shop, using shades of krystalnacht while leaving an arab shop untouched and both were selling the same produce from the occupied territories. So from that you can see why BDS is losing ground in the civilised west, and also in the west bank as it impacts more on the lives of arab muslims than it does on Israel. All BDS is in reality is terrorism to force Israel to give in to the arab muslims demands, and like all terrorism it is responded to with disdain and violence. Just another example of palestinian free determination gone wrong

Eloy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Could that be because you switch of every time you start one up, as you dont want anything to disrupt your POV

Could that be because you switch of every time you start one up, as you dont want anything to disrupt your POV
Can I take that as a no?

images (1).jpg GOD BLESS ISRAEL!!!:cool:*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** re- comment:((Hopefully all those Africans will boycott Israel.) BOY TANK YOU ARE DUMB!: Some Africans are Jews just as are some Black Jamaicans. but judging from another forum topic, you have a problem with Blacks, now Jews. GOD help you whatever you are inside your tank of fear.
The problem with the ASA’s boycott is not its means, but rather its ends. On this point there is no room for an even-handed middle ground. Those who depart from the anti-Israel world view must voice their dissent now; if they don’t, the boycotts will keep rolling in.

Last edited:

Can I take that as a no?

Not at all take it as a YES and you ignored them because they went against your POV

Slime proves anything?

Nice dodge

Your retreat to an alternate reality of denial and deflection is a poor substitute for accepting accountability.

Almost 7 decades of excuses for Arab-Moslem incompetence and ineptitude in the slogan the plight of the poor, oppressed Pal'istanians

A welfare fraud program managed by an exclusive UN agency dedicated to the maintenance of an invented people with an invented "nationality".

Oh, such "oppression".
Almost 7 decades of excuses for Arab-Moslem incompetence and ineptitude in the slogan the plight of the poor, oppressed Pal'istanians

In the last 7 decades, how many minutes have the Palestinians not been under occupation?

Slime proves anything?

Nice dodge

Your retreat to an alternate reality of denial and deflection is a poor substitute for accepting accountability.

A welfare fraud program managed by an exclusive UN agency dedicated to the maintenance of an invented people with an invented "nationality".

Oh, such "oppression".

In the last 7 decades, how many minutes have the Palestinians not been under occupation?
A great many.

In the last 7 decades, how much of the welfare fraud money stolen, embezzeled, used for financing of the Islamic terrorist infrastructure and stashed in secret bank accounts have the Arab-Moslem terrorists mismanaged?

Abbas, i.e. Arafat II is building a 13 million dollar palace. Where did that money ultimately come from?

Slime proves anything?

Nice dodge

Oh, such "oppression".

A great many.

In the last 7 decades, how much of the welfare fraud money stolen, embezzeled, used for financing of the Islamic terrorist infrastructure and stashed in secret bank accounts have the Arab-Moslem terrorists mismanaged?

Abbas, i.e. Arafat II is building a 13 million dollar palace. Where did that money ultimately come from?
The same place his (Arafat's) wife's money came from. Money allocated for the poor - stolen and used for lavish lifestyles is a common practice of the wicked. We see this again and again. Look at the poor in Haiti. Where is the money that was donated to help earthquake victims? It never reached them.

Slime proves anything?

Nice dodge

Oh, such "oppression".

And most of that they have been occupied by arab muslims like arafat, the mufti, abbas and others.Which is why the true palestinians preferto live in Israel and be ruled by them. Even if Israel did the same to the west bank as it did with gaza the arab muslims existing there would still be occupied by their own

Forum List

Back