Bragg’s Pursuit of Trump Violates the Sixth Amendment

Bragg has charged Trump with falsifying business records (a misdemeanor past the statute of limitations) and the “intent to commit a future more serious crime” (the unarmed felony).
The words "intent to commit a future more serious crime" appear nowhere in the indictment.

This is the reason I posted the indictment yesterday. Because I knew you tards would start parroting what you are told to parrot by your propagandists.

Catastrophic topic fail.

The words "intent to commit a future more serious crime" appear nowhere in the indictment.

This is the reason I posted the indictment yesterday. Because I knew you tards would start parroting what you are told to parrot by your propagandists.

Catastrophic topic fail.
what more serious crime did he intend on doing??

So when he says ”intent to commit another crime,” WHAT is that crime?

All I can do is repeat, the previous post because you are taking text out of context. In context they clearly refer to a time frame. The "other crime" is not in the indictment because the FDOTUS isn't being charged with that crime, the crime the FDOTUS is being charged with is aiding or concealing a crime committed by another. That information is in the Statement of Facts.

The phrase "Intent to commit" shows up 34 times in the Indictment submitted to the court. In each case they are in structure of one of the 34 charges.

The structure is along these lines: "The defendant, in the County of New York and elsewhere, on or about February 14, 2017, with intent to defraud and intent to commit another crime and aid and conceal the commission thereof, made and caused a false entry in the business records of an enterprise, to wit, an invoice from Michael Cohen dated February 14, 2017, marked as a record of the Donald J. Trump Revocable Trust, and kept and maintained by the Trump Organization."

Notice that in each usage of "intent to commit" the context is in reference to a date in the past and the intent to commit the crime at that point in time.

Glad to help in understanding the context of what was actually written.

WW

Right so what was the other crime TRUMP intended to commit?
Trump falsified his business records to conceal the campaign finance violations for which Cohen was imprisoned.

I find it shocking Trumptards have been kept in the dark by their propagandists about this.

that doesnt tell me what the crime is,, just the code it falls under,,

1680708992380.png

WW

Catastrophic topic fail.
There’s still “intent to commit” which of course implies future.

The reason the wording in the indictment is so vaporous is because if it were specific, it wouldn’t stand up to scrutiny.

Here is basically what he is claiming, without saying it, since it doesn’t add up: Trump falsified the records (a misdemeanor) in order to influence the election, and he falsified the records in 2017. That was AFTER the election. So who takes action to influence an election after he already won it?

It just doesn’t add up under even the most base of scrutiny, which again explains the vaporous language in the indictment.

Trump falsified his business records to conceal the campaign finance violations for which Cohen was imprisoned.

I find it shocking Trumptards have been kept in the dark by their propagandists about this.
if trump did it why did cohen go to jail for it??

Correct, but there is no requirement that it does.

Of course it does. You don’t charge someone with a felony due to an underlying crime, and then not tell the person what the underlying crime is.
The crime he's charged with is clearly shown, it's a Class E Felony under Section 175.10 of the New York State Penal Code.

If you think he has to be charged with the underlying crime that facilitates the raising of the misdemeanor to a felony, you are incorrect - that crime can be committed by someone else and it is the FDOTUS's actions in aid and concealing that crime which become the basis for 175.10.

WW
So if someone else commits an underlying crime that turns a simple misdemeanor of mine into a felony, I can be charged with the felony? That’s some real pretzel twisting there against the Democrats’ main political opponent.

The payoff to Stormy Daniels was intended to affect the outcome of the 2016 election. If Trump's sexual affairs with Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal had come out, right on top of the Hollywood Access pussy grabbing recording, Trump would have lost the election.

Therefore, the payments to Daniels and McDougal were campaign finance violations.

Trump coordinated with Cohen to make the payment to Daniels, and Trump's personal friend at the National Enquirer spent AMI's own money to capture and kill the McDougal story.

What this means is that Trump intended a campaign finance violation be committed and then concealed that crime by falsifying his business records.

I hope this catches everyone up on what your propagandists have been concealing from you.

There’s still “intent to commit” which of course implies future.

The reason the wording in the indictment is so vaporous is because if it were specific, it wouldn’t stand up to scrutiny.

Here is basically what he is claiming, without saying it, since it doesn’t add up: Trump falsified the records (a misdemeanor) in order to influence the election, and he falsified the records in 2017. That was AFTER the election. So who takes action to influence an election after he already won it?

It just doesn’t add up under even the most base of scrutiny, which again explains the vaporous language in the indictment.
See post 172.

Of course it does. You don’t charge someone with a felony due to an underlying crime, and then not tell the person what the underlying crime is.

So if someone else commits an underlying crime that turns a simple misdemeanor of mine into a felony, I can be charged with the felony? That’s some real pretzel twisting there against the Democrats’ main political opponent.

Not necessarily, you tell someone charged with a felony what the felony was. That is all that's needed in the Indictment.

The secondary crime though was STILL listed in the Statement of Fact which provides background that was submitted to the court and provided to the FDOTUS.

You are implying that the court and defense weren't provided with both documents, this of course is not true.

WW

Forum List

Back