Bravest white men in the world....

Tha fuck are you talking about???
He's a little testy about the whitey piggies murdering the darkie kiddos...

Tha fuck are YOU talking about???

If by piggies you mean cops.....well....no....I'm not concerned about the 0.0001% of America's cops who will commit an unjustified homicide.
That's a shame, since you should be. Even one murder by cop is too many.
There is a very fine line between the criminals and piggies

That's actually quite true. The old analogy of the wolf, the dog and the sheep.

If by piggies you mean cops.....well....no....I'm not concerned about the 0.0001% of America's cops who will commit an unjustified homicide.

Yeah but it'd such a rare, tiny occurrence I'm not concerned with it. Unless....you can tell us how to hire 1,000,000 people as cops and guarantee not a single one will ever commit an unjustified shooting?????
I can't, but you should still care. You sure care a fuck-load over one in a million Muslims who are terrorists now don't ya?

Ok. So....

1. You have no answer on how to approach the problem you're bitching about

2. There's a difference in that 0.1% Muslim and 0.1% bad cop. To be killed by that bad cop....I almost guaranteed must commit a crime to encounter him....and then resist in some way to start the chain reaction. To be killed by that rare Muslim.....he just has to decide to do jihad where I'm at. Shopping. Flying. Dining.

So you see.....although both the bad cop and jihadi Muslim are both statistically very rare.....ONE of them I will only encounter by my choice and will only spark his violence by my actions towards him. The other randomly seeks us out and begins the murder with no provocation or opportunity to avoid it.

And THAT IS why I'm not concerned with 0.001% of cops....but am about 0.001% of Muslims.
In the real world you would concern yourself with both. Here the cops are the killers, not the terrorists.

Why??? I have virtually no chance of being murdered by a cop. I don't commit serious crimes. And my occasional traffic ticket/warning....I just cooperate.

But a terrorist?? Odds still very small. But my actions don't determine that. Just being in their path when they rampage determines that and their activity is picking up.

There is a very fine line between the criminals and piggies

There is ZERO line between Batshit Boy and vile, idiotic bigotry and racism.

Police officers fulfill a dangerous, under-appreciated, vital role in society; and ungrateful scumbags and idiots revile them for it. It's almost a shame that society protects the weak and unworthy ^^^ along with everyone else.

Did they tie these idiot white supremest dorks to the shooting or is this just a statement that their dorks?

Bravest white men in the world....:oops:

Defense.gov_News_Photo_101214-A-5370B-009_-_U.S._Army_soldiers_with_3rd_Platoon_512th_Military_Police_Company_92nd_Military_Police_Battalion_4th_Maneuver_Enhancement_Brigade_1st_Infantry.jpg

I'm a 10 year Navy Vet, no arguement here....but I bet my last dollars, these wonderful hero's will all come home getting = a disability check, and needed mental help, cause war is hell

Defense.gov_News_Photo_101214-A-5370B-009_-_U.S._Army_soldiers_with_3rd_Platoon_512th_Military_Police_Company_92nd_Military_Police_Battalion_4th_Maneuver_Enhancement_Brigade_1st_Infantry.jpg

I'm a 10 year Navy Vet, no arguement here....but I bet my last dollars, these wonderful hero's will all come home getting = a disability check, and needed mental help, cause war is hell

Yes war is hell...but at times unavoidable and brave men and women go, when they come home they need to be treated better than they are

You do realize that people in other countries that you and the military occupied...saw you in the same way YOU and lefties here see American cops. And I hear military folks being frustrated saying "These people we're trying to help and protect hate us for it". Even though some rogue members of the military committed atrocious crimes over there....99.9% of the troops do the duty with honor (im sure you too). You should think on that some before blanketly bashing the men and women here trying to help and protect us.

You do realize that people in other countries that you and the military occupied...saw you in the same way YOU and lefties here see American cops. And I hear military folks being frustrated saying "These people we're trying to help and protect hate us for it". Even though some rogue members of the military committed atrocious crimes over there....99.9% of the troops do the duty with honor (im sure you too). You should think on that some before blanketly bashing the men and women here trying to help and protect us.

When you wake up one morning in black skin, then we can talk...until then, next?

Yes war is hell...but at times unavoidable and brave men and women go, when they come home they need to be treated better than they are

Typical USMB deflection...I post about white men, all hiding behind something to protect their hatred and racism of minorities and you deflective defects, turn this into a military hatred topic....and to me, a 10 naval vet?????? I served my country, did you?

Did they tie these idiot white supremest dorks to the shooting or is this just a statement that their dorks?

First off they're white, so good luck finding that needle in a hay stack, cause most of you mf's all look alike, secondly, they're actively looking for these cowards.

One murder by cop is too many, but you call posters worried about terrorists infiltrating your country to kill Americans, 'cowards', since you perceive the risk to be small? You are so messed up.

565484111700005300e1a702.png

72324608-member-of-the-ku-klux-klan-salutes-during-gettyimages.jpg

and the biggest coward/bravest of them all...the one;s that hide behind badges
View attachment 55603

If so brave why hide behind a mask? If a Klansman is brave voicing his views why conceal your identity? Sounds more like chickenshit behaviour to me. The Nazis you love so much never wore a mask.

My point exactly....you want to hate on a mf, than be man enough with your guns to keep it 100 and have at it...instead these cowards darn mask, hide and then shoot....cowards the whole lot of em/

One murder by cop is too many, but you call posters worried about terrorists infiltrating your country to kill Americans, 'cowards', since you perceive the risk to be small? You are so messed up.

Listen, I asked that we put things into prospective.....muslims aren't our biggest concerns in this particular country....its those already here, sanctioned by our government, allowed to come here, who's causing this country its head aches...every single attack thus far, has been by people who've been here for a hot minute...you do the math.

Listen, I asked that we put things into prospective.....muslims aren't our biggest concerns in this particular country....its those already here, sanctioned by our government, allowed to come here, who's causing this country its head aches...every single attack thus far, has been by people who've been here for a hot minute...you do the math.
Our biggest concern is retarded idiots like you.

(sigh), since when did I inform you that I gave a rats fuck about you or your opinion of me? Bottom line hommie, enjoy your holiday munchin on beaver parts and moose gravy and leave the serious topics of discussion to the grown up, okay? Now move along fool, your boring me.

(sigh), since when did I inform you that I gave a rats fuck about you or your opinion of me? Bottom line hommie, enjoy your holiday munchin on beaver parts and moose gravy and leave the serious topics of discussion to the grown up, okay? Now move along fool, your boring me.
I am not your homie, thug. Sounds like you have experience in eating vermin. Retard.

Forum List

Back