Bravest white men in the world....

565484111700005300e1a702.png

72324608-member-of-the-ku-klux-klan-salutes-during-gettyimages.jpg

and the biggest coward/bravest of them all...the one;s that hide behind badges
View attachment 55603

With all due respect, Tiger...the "coward" here is actually you...you hide behind a fake name on an anonymous internet chat site and encourage hatred towards the people who put on a uniform every day to go out and risk their lives in order to keep you safe! Being a police officer these days means putting a target on your back. Posts like yours encourage that.

Tha fuck are you talking about???
He's a little testy about the whitey piggies murdering the darkie kiddos...

Tha fuck are YOU talking about???

If by piggies you mean cops.....well....no....I'm not concerned about the 0.0001% of America's cops who will commit an unjustified homicide.
That's a shame, since you should be. Even one murder by cop is too many.

Yeah but it'd such a rare, tiny occurrence I'm not concerned with it. Unless....you can tell us how to hire 1,000,000 people as cops and guarantee not a single one will ever commit an unjustified shooting?????

If white cops were as perfect as black civilians, this would be far better place.

View attachment 55603

With all due respect, Tiger...the "coward" here is actually you...you hide behind a fake name on an anonymous internet chat site and encourage hatred towards the people who put on a uniform every day to go out and risk their lives in order to keep you safe! Being a police officer these days means putting a target on your back. Posts like yours encourage that.

There's a huge difference in my role here....I'm not running for office, I'm not being paid by tax payers, I'm not harming anyone in any way, I'm simply given opinions. I wouldn't call it being a coward either...prior to the internet exploding, I very often, with my name; wrote letters and was published many times, my views to the editors of my local newspaper. I'm even on Youtube when one news organization picked up my role with an event that happened here in my city....of which everyone that knows me, have seen...I'm very vocal in my community, everyone knows me and my views....so please don't cloak me with the real cowards here. As a black woman watching time and time again young black men being slaughtered by white cowards who hide behind mask....and a badge...those are cowards and anyone defending them are cowards as well.

Bravest white men in the world....:oops:

Defense.gov_News_Photo_101214-A-5370B-009_-_U.S._Army_soldiers_with_3rd_Platoon_512th_Military_Police_Company_92nd_Military_Police_Battalion_4th_Maneuver_Enhancement_Brigade_1st_Infantry.jpg

I'm a 10 year Navy Vet, no arguement here....but I bet my last dollars, these wonderful hero's will all come home getting = a disability check, and needed mental help, cause war is hell
I wish we did as much for our Vietnam Vets, but better late than never, I guess.

I agree. Anyone serving this nation in a honorable way deserves our respect and our help. I respect those who respect the process of which they're sworn to serve and those they chose the path to corruption, I have no love, nor respect for and I don't give a shit how hard your job is...you have option..that's the beauty of employment.

View attachment 55603

There's a huge difference in my role here....I'm not running for office, I'm not being paid by tax payers, I'm not harming anyone in any way, I'm simply given opinions. I wouldn't call it being a coward either...prior to the internet exploding, I very often, with my name; wrote letters and was published many times, my views to the editors of my local newspaper. I'm even on Youtube when one news organization picked up my role with an event that happened here in my city....of which everyone that knows me, have seen...I'm very vocal in my community, everyone knows me and my views....so please don't cloak me with the real cowards here. As a black woman watching time and time again young black men being slaughtered by white cowards who hide behind mask....and a badge...those are cowards and anyone defending them are cowards as well.
Maybe black thugs should stop comiting crime. Cowards are the black thug pussies driving by and killing fellow blacks.

Tha fuck are you talking about???

If by piggies you mean cops.....well....no....I'm not concerned about the 0.0001% of America's cops who will commit an unjustified homicide.

Yeah but it'd such a rare, tiny occurrence I'm not concerned with it. Unless....you can tell us how to hire 1,000,000 people as cops and guarantee not a single one will ever commit an unjustified shooting?????

If white cops were as perfect as black civilians, this would be far better place.

Finally I agree with you...I am a perfect civilian. I've served my country, I work hard, I pay taxes, I abide by the law and I love and respect those that do the same....so thank you....black citizen here!!

View attachment 55603

Maybe black thugs should stop comiting crime. Cowards are the black thug pussies driving by and killing fellow blacks.

Imagine for a moment your comment.....blacks killing blacks...now add to that horror, a bunch of sorry ass good for nothing white bastards joining in on the massacring of blacks and you tell me, who's life is now worthless? If you do anything going forward in life, try to put things in perspective rather than this bs rant of black on black violence. Nigga's got it rough already, why then must rednecks add to that misery?

View attachment 55603

Imagine for a moment your comment.....blacks killing blacks...now add to that horror, a bunch of sorry ass good for nothing white bastards joining in on the massacring of blacks and you tell me, who's life is now worthless? If you do anything going forward in life, try to put things in perspective rather than this bs rant of black on black violence. Nigga's got it rough already, why then must rednecks add to that misery?
I see a bunch of sorry ass good for nothing scum ghetto rats as the problem.

View attachment 55603

I see a bunch of sorry ass good for nothing scum ghetto rats as the problem.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, WAKE ME UP WHEN WE GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK YOU SEE!!

View attachment 55603

Who's REALLY slaughtering young black men, Tiger? Is it the Police or is it other young black men? Why aren't you vocal about the hundreds of young black men that have been slaughtered in Chicago by other blacks recently? Do you even REALLY care about young black men in your community?

You're up in arms about a black man killed a year ago by one bad cop...a cop who has been charged with murder and the city of Chicago has already paid the family of that young man five million dollars.

At the same time...more young black men will be slaughtering other young black men in Chicago this week and you couldn't care less! You display "selective outrage"...

Last edited:

Defense.gov_News_Photo_101214-A-5370B-009_-_U.S._Army_soldiers_with_3rd_Platoon_512th_Military_Police_Company_92nd_Military_Police_Battalion_4th_Maneuver_Enhancement_Brigade_1st_Infantry.jpg

I'm a 10 year Navy Vet, no arguement here....but I bet my last dollars, these wonderful hero's will all come home getting = a disability check, and needed mental help, cause war is hell

Yes war is hell...but at times unavoidable and brave men and women go, when they come home they need to be treated better than they are

Typical USMB deflection...I post about white men, all hiding behind something to protect their hatred and racism of minorities

Because you are a filthy fucking racist.

Finally I agree with you...I am a perfect civilian. I've served my country, I work hard, I pay taxes, I abide by the law and I love and respect those that do the same....so thank you....black citizen here!!
Yes, but are you "authentically" black? It seems your lack of criminality undermines your street cred.

View attachment 55603

Who's REALLY slaughtering young black men, Tiger? Is it the Police or is it other young black men? Why aren't you vocal about the hundreds of young black men that have been slaughtered in Chicago by other blacks recently? Do you even REALLY care about young black men in your community?

You're up in arms about a black man killed a year ago by one bad cop...a cop who has been charged with murder and the city of Chicago has already paid the family of that young man five million dollars.

At the same time...more young black men will be slaughtering other young black men in Chicago this week and you couldn't care less! You display "selective outrage"...

Where I live, victims eventually get justice.....these nigga's are caught, put on trial and all end up in prison eventually.....see that's the shit you morons fail to see....when a nigga kills another nigga, 9 times out of 10 somebody goes to jail for it. But when the white man guns a motherfucker down because he's wearing a fuckin badge....rarely does the bastard goes to jail...that's the problem.

Did they tie these idiot white supremest dorks to the shooting or is this just a statement that their dorks?

First off they're white, so good luck finding that needle in a hay stack, cause most of you mf's all look alike.....

Thanks for admitting that you are a non-black sock trying to play troll here.
Trying to prove my color over the internet is like trying to convince a dumb ass like you, that republicans are shit....just a waste of time....so I won't do it.

Yes war is hell...but at times unavoidable and brave men and women go, when they come home they need to be treated better than they are

Typical USMB deflection...I post about white men, all hiding behind something to protect their hatred and racism of minorities

Because you are a filthy fucking racist.
Sticks and stones, pal, sticks and stones

Did they tie these idiot white supremest dorks to the shooting or is this just a statement that their dorks?

First off they're white, so good luck finding that needle in a hay stack, cause most of you mf's all look alike.....

Trying to prove my color over the internet is like trying to convince a dumb ass like you, that republicans are shit....just a waste of time....so I won't do it.
Agreed. I stopped caring long ago if people didn't believe I'm NA. I take people's claims about themselves at face value unless there's a reason not to believe them and I appreciate the same courtesy in return. It's pointless to contend with trolls who scream "Liar!" with no proof because that's the only thing their empty little heads could come up with.

Agreed. I stopped caring long ago if people didn't believe I'm NA. I take people's claims about themselves at face value unless there's a reason not to believe them and I appreciate the same courtesy in return. It's pointless to contend with trolls who scream "Liar!" with no proof because that's the only thing their empty little heads could come up with.

I could give a shit about the color of posters here, its all based on what they agree upon vs their views.....so my ire is strickly political.

View attachment 55603

Where I live, victims eventually get justice.....these nigga's are caught, put on trial and all end up in prison eventually.....see that's the shit you morons fail to see....when a nigga kills another nigga, 9 times out of 10 somebody goes to jail for it. But when the white man guns a motherfucker down because he's wearing a fuckin badge....rarely does the bastard goes to jail...that's the problem.

I lived in Dorchester, Massachusetts back when i was going to grad school. One of the roughest parts of Boston. Victims of crime in that neighborhood seldom got "justice" and the people that were perpetrating the crime seldom went to jail for it for the simple reason that people in the neighborhood were too intimidated to testify against them if they knew who they were. You really don't know much about urban America...do you? I'm getting the impression that you're an internet poser who thinks you can be "authentic" if you say "nigga" a lot! You're authentic all right...an authentic loser!

Forum List

Back