Brawl breaks out at Ohio Elementary school graduation

A brawl that started over spilled punch at a kindergarten graduation ceremony Friday resulted in the arrest of eight people, authorities said. Police were called when one participant pulled out a pipe and another a hammer.

Just be glad these idiots didn't have guns.

A brawl that started over spilled punch at a kindergarten graduation ceremony Friday resulted in the arrest of eight people, authorities said. Police were called when one participant pulled out a pipe and another a hammer.

Hey, we all know that guns aren't allowed on school property, that's why we bring pipes and hammers to kindergarten graduations. After all, violent fights are expected at a kindergarten graduation. <sarcasm intended>

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Just be glad no trannies were involved...or were they? :eusa_think:

198382_587987431223126_1951285961_n.jpg

Hey, we all know that guns aren't allowed on school property, that's why we bring pipes and hammers to kindergarten graduations. After all, violent fights are expected at a kindergarten graduation. <sarcasm intended>

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

The US is becoming the poster child for a violent society; the propensity of drug violence, gun violence---the propensity of guns in the society, the only modern Western culture that has the death penality, etc. The focus of violence in media. Oh, and the propensity of those ridiculous reality TV shows that encourage people to act out toward one another instead of being rational and civil: I think that has a lot to do with it.

It's liberal policies of treating human being like pets (pets that vote them into office) that causes such sociopathic behavior.

Kindergarten graduation? FFS, no one 'graduates' from freaking Kindergarden. What is this crap? To make little five year old brats feel good about themselves?

I first heard about this on the radio when the news was given. What a great memory for them kids to have. :( :( :(

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Kindergarten graduation? FFS, no one 'graduates' from freaking Kindergarden. What is this crap? To make little five year old brats feel good about themselves?

It's quite common in the States.
BTW: don't have kids.

Just be glad no trannies were involved...or were they? :eusa_think:

From the OP:

i am from Ohio..., far from now.., when i saw Cleveland in the article i knew what i would see when a photo is published....., yupp i knew it !!! :up:

What's your point? That it's only black people who do this kind of thing? Really? It's all over the country, more often at sports events, but it has nothing to do with race.

Epic Brawl Between Parents at Minor Hockey Game in Tweed, Ontario (Video) | Total Pro Sports

From the OP:

i am from Ohio..., far from now.., when i saw Cleveland in the article i knew what i would see when a photo is published....., yupp i knew it !!! :up:

What's your point? That it's only black people who do this kind of thing? Really? It's all over the country, more often at sports events, but it has nothing to do with race.

Epic Brawl Between Parents at Minor Hockey Game in Tweed, Ontario (Video) | Total Pro Sports

ooh heavens no ! it's never about race.., care to do a search on which racial group commits more crimes ? what racial group have the greatest prison population ?

open your eyes a bit wider, the truth will be seen !!!!!!!

ooh heavens no ! it's never about race.., care to do a search on which racial group commits more crimes ? what racial group have the greatest prison population ?

Oh, as far as you are concerned, I see the truth alright.

Oh, as far as you are concerned, I see the truth alright.

So Wildman is racist because he points out facts?
Get real here!
Blacks and whites commit essentially the same number of murders every year in the US. There are similar numbers of blacks and whites in prisons and on welfare. Delusional Liberals look at these numbers and say, "Whites are just as bad." without considering that there are 6 times as many whites in the population.
The thread is about pipes and hammers at a kindergarten graduation and luddley posts a picture of a cute white girl with a revolver and no one sees THAT as a diversion?
The race of those arrested is revealed and suddenly the cries of racism ring out?

Forum List

Back