Breaking: 9th Circuit Issues Ruling Not To Protect America's Sovereignty

Your assumption is that the Court will rule along political lines. That's highly unlikely. It will rule along Constititutional lines. The Court is NOT a rubber stamp for Executive Orders or Congressional Legislation.

If they rule along Constitutional lines it's 8-0 to reverse the stay and let the EO stand. There is a standing legal statute granting the president the authority he executed. It's clear and unambiguous.

Fact:

Liberals and Jews love any immigrants because they destroy traditional white culture.

So? Does that scare you?
Jews are a danger to society in general.

(shouldn't have read this while drinking something)

No. They aren't. And this judge made a good ruling :banana:

I doubt your drinking habits would have made any difference. :)

It's more the painful effect of reflexively snorting it through my nose...

But, count on Stevie to zero in on a potential Jew...even if it might be fictional....
I'm now wondering if you're throwing some more weird lib shit at me, or trying to be serious.

You ok, coyote?

I hope my last comment didn't send you over the edge.

No sweetie, your comments are always okie dokie by me!

I just need to realize that when I read certain people's posts...I shouldn't be drinking.

(please don't change your posting style or I shall be in terrible trouble and discomfort)

Your assumption is that the Court will rule along political lines. That's highly unlikely. It will rule along Constititutional lines. The Court is NOT a rubber stamp for Executive Orders or Congressional Legislation.

If they rule along Constitutional lines it's 8-0 to reverse the stay and let the EO stand. There is a standing legal statute granting the president the authority he executed. It's clear and unambiguous.

It's clear and unambiguous.

Is it?

Please use the provided ruling from the 9th district and explain.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...6Xjp3vV89_kmSeQ6g&sig2=xQvbsdlVmmE2yv09xVoIpA

Last edited:
Muslims have one HUGE thing in their favor with the Left. The Left HATES Christianity -- & Islam is anti-Christian.

SHUT THE FUCK UP

THE GODDAMNED WARMONGERS HAVE BOMBED THE FUCK OUT OF THOSE COUNTRIES

WE ARE A NATION OF IMMIGRANTS

LET JUSTICE BE DONE.

I'm not an immigrant.

I understand that you were hatched

tumblr_inline_novq0b0AwI1s8v4o8_540.jpg

I understand you were laid.

images

But, count on Stevie to zero in on a potential Jew...even if it might be fictional....
I'm now wondering if you're throwing some more weird lib shit at me, or trying to be serious.

You ok, coyote?

I just need to realize that when I read certain people's posts...I shouldn't be drinking.

(please don't change your posting style or I shall be in terrible trouble and discomfort)

You ok, coyote?

It's never a good idea to try being a mod while drinking. Just saying. ;)

Yes but there is no way that the four liberals will follow the law, they never do. We will have a four to four, and the case will remand to the lower court for clarification. Then the 9th will have to give explicit transcripts for their ruling, and the world will know they refused to follow the constitution, or the law in direct violation of the oaths they took before being seated. That will be grounds to remove all who took the majority position and replace them. It is time for the Republicans to take up the actions required to stop the dimocrat assault on or country and our people, and use the scorched earth methods the dimshits use. In this case playing nice is not an option, complete and permanent removal of all involved in the deception, lies, treason, assault, espionage, and theft the dimshits have committed is absolutely imperative. They must be rendered unable to even mount a run for a local office for the next hundred years.

You ok, coyote?

You ok, coyote?

Shoot...not even tea?

Its still a decision that Trump will have to live with

Until the SCOTUS overrules it in the next few days. I would think, given the national security implications, this would be expedited on the docket.

Days?

It will be weeks at least. More likely months.
The SC is tied 4-4, what kind of ruling will come from them

And there is nothing unconstitutional about the executive order. The president has explicit power to deny entry of anyone he chooses into this country

You ok, coyote?

You ok, coyote?

Shoot...not even tea?
Like you're drinking tea. lol

Until the SCOTUS overrules it in the next few days. I would think, given the national security implications, this would be expedited on the docket.

Days?

It will be weeks at least. More likely months.
The SC is tied 4-4, what kind of ruling will come from them

And there is nothing unconstitutional about the executive order. The president has explicit power to deny entry of anyone he chooses into this country
The president has explicit power to deny entry of anyone he chooses into this country

:laugh2:

Yes but there is no way that the four liberals will follow the law, they never do. We will have a four to four, and the case will remand to the lower court for clarification. Then the 9th will have to give explicit transcripts for their ruling, and the world will know they refused to follow the constitution, or the law in direct violation of the oaths they took before being seated. That will be grounds to remove all who took the majority position and replace them. It is time for the Republicans to take up the actions required to stop the dimocrat assault on or country and our people, and use the scorched earth methods the dimshits use. In this case playing nice is not an option, complete and permanent removal of all involved in the deception, lies, treason, assault, espionage, and theft the dimshits have committed is absolutely imperative. They must be rendered unable to even mount a run for a local office for the next hundred years.

Every Constitutional scholar I've read says that the EO is neither legal nor valid, due to the expressed intent to limit Muslim immigration. You cannot discriminate in favour of Christian immigration. It violates everything your country was founded on.

You ok, coyote?

You ok, coyote?

Shoot...not even tea?
Shoot?
Are you now challenging me to a pissing match?

I'm a good pisser. Just show me a tree.

In the meantime - woohoo for the court's decision...at the very least, I hope it will slow the eff down on the spew of EO's Trump is doing. He needs to work with Congress and the people actually involved, not just his inner circle.

You ok, coyote?

You ok, coyote?

Shoot...not even tea?
Shoot?
Are you now challenging me to a pissing match?

I'm a good pisser. Just show me a tree.

In the meantime - woohoo for the court's decision...at the very least, I hope it will slow the eff down on the spew of EO's Trump is doing. He needs to work with Congress and the people actually involved, not just his inner circle.
I think you and I both know how this will end. :)

Except it's a 4-4 court still right now. Assuming Kennedy can be trusted to obey the law. If the supreme court splits, 9th circuit iia upheld

If Kennedy obeys the law and constitution it's 5-3 in favor of Trump. If Kennedy sides with the kook nutbags, it's 4-4 and the POTUS simply writes a new EO.

How do you figure?

Conservatives

Alito
Thomas
Roberts
Kennedy

Liberals
Ginsberg
Bryer
Kagen
Sotomeyer

That's 4-4.

Gorsuch needs to be appointed asap to save this

Or trump can tailor the eo better to avoid whatever it is they can't articulate is wrong with it. Of course that requires they do articulate what's wrong with it.

Is it?

Please use the provided opinion from the 9th district and explain.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...6Xjp3vV89_kmSeQ6g&sig2=xQvbsdlVmmE2yv09xVoIpA

Well, in short, it's a bunch of liberal claptrap. There is no basis in Constitutionality for this ruling. It amounts to a few pages of legalese to explain they are kicking the can down the road. SCOTUS will hear the case and it will overturn the stay. If it doesn't, that's fine too... the president will simply issue a new EO.

I would urge fellow constitutionalists to write or call your representatives about this. We have a constitutional crisis whenever the judiciary can hamstring the executive branch in acting on national security issues. This should have never happened. Our security has potentially been compromised as a result. Something has to be done about this.

The court will rule along political lines with no regard for the citizens of this country whatsoever. The vote will be 4-4 with soto-gins-keg-briar will vote to leave the US Public open to terrorist attacks, actually kennedy may side with them as he has become more of a flipflop turd than a decent constitutionalist. So it may well be 5-3 instead of 4-4 THOMAS, ALITO, and ? Roberts may vote for restoration, but one can never tell. I actually hope they do sustain the stay as I said it willhopefull be the straw that institutes the action needed to exterminate the vermin in our midst. I want some blood, I didn't get to go hunting at all this year, and I want OPEN SEASON ON LIBERALS TREASONIST SCUM. A complete PURGE of the shit of the earth scum by the constitutionally correct conservatives.

Is it?

Please use the provided opinion from the 9th district and explain.

Well, in short, it's a bunch of liberal claptrap. There is no basis in Constitutionality for this ruling. It amounts to a few pages of legalese to explain they are kicking the can down the road. SCOTUS will hear the case and it will overturn the stay. If it doesn't, that's fine too... the president will simply issue a new EO.

I would urge fellow constitutionalists to write or call your representatives about this. We have a constitutional crisis whenever the judiciary can hamstring the executive branch in acting on national security issues. This should have never happened. Our security has potentially been compromised as a result. Something has to be done about this.

Well, in short, it's a bunch of liberal claptrap.

As is your post.

You obviously have no understanding of the ruling or the case made by the WH Counsel.

IOW, you are clueless and only pushing your opinion.

I gave you the ruling. Use it to show why it is unconstitutional.

Except it's a 4-4 court still right now. Assuming Kennedy can be trusted to obey the law. If the supreme court splits, 9th circuit iia upheld

If Kennedy obeys the law and constitution it's 5-3 in favor of Trump. If Kennedy sides with the kook nutbags, it's 4-4 and the POTUS simply writes a new EO.

How do you figure?

Conservatives

Alito
Thomas
Roberts
Kennedy

Liberals
Ginsberg
Bryer
Kagen
Sotomeyer

That's 4-4.

Gorsuch needs to be appointed asap to save this

Or trump can tailor the eo better to avoid whatever it is they can't articulate is wrong with it. Of course that requires they do articulate what's wrong with it.

Breyer won't vote for this shit. I don't know that the other kookadoodles will either, but Breyer and Kennedy won't go along with this.

Americans are being driven insane by Trump's fear mongering. He is making the United States are larger target by confirming every Jihadists wet dreams. Americans hate Muslims and are at war with Islam. Trump's travel ban is proof positive. Al Qaeda is now opening taunting Trump. None of this will end well.

At home, he's stoking the alt-right to start attacking immigrants and refugees. And undermining the media and the Courts with his attacks.

Donald J. Trump is the world's most dangerous man. Just not in the way his ardent supporters think.
Eventually his hate mongering will convince someone from one of these countries to go on a killing spree. That's all Trump will need. He will be vindicated and see this as a justification to ban Muslims countries around the world, creating the religious war he seems to crave. Actually this may be his plan.

Forum List

Back