Breaking! AG Barr Says He Found a “Pathway” to Put Citizenship Question Back in the Census

Disbursement of Congressional seats is done by the Census.. IF non-US people are counted then legal US citizens are disenfranchised by the inappropriate disbursement of congressional seats.

The apportionment of representatives is based upon the WHOLE number of persons, not just citizens. This has been covered 250 times in the last 10 days.
BULL SHIT!

It is based on US citizens in a locality.

14th Amendment, section 2:
Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed
State law, prior to this Amendment, May Trump the US law.
I don’t know.

State law does not have shit to do with the number of Reps a state gets. you are trying way too damn hard here.

This is not anything new, it has always been this way
You are responding to the wrong person.

Disbursement of Congressional seats is done by the Census.. IF non-US people are counted then legal US citizens are disenfranchised by the inappropriate disbursement of congressional seats.

The apportionment of representatives is based upon the WHOLE number of persons, not just citizens. This has been covered 250 times in the last 10 days.
BULL SHIT!

Representatives shall be apportioned among the several states according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each state, excluding Indians not taxed
I don’t know.
State’s rights mayoverrule Fed legislation.
That’s why the whole trespasser issue is not black & white.

State's right do not come into play for the FEDERAL CONGRESS.. Come on dude, you are not this dumb.

BULL SHIT!

I don’t know.

State's right do not come into play for the FEDERAL CONGRESS.. Come on dude, you are not this dumb.

How do you explain Sanctuary Cities?

BULL SHIT!

I don’t know.

State law does not have shit to do with the number of Reps a state gets. you are trying way too damn hard here.

This is not anything new, it has always been this way
You are responding to the wrong person.

Not at all. you are the one making up shit about states rights.

BULL SHIT!

I don’t know.

what the hell does that have to do with the topic at hand?

BULL SHIT!

I don’t know.

You may be correct; you probably are.
I have to ask a lawyer just to make sure.

BULL SHIT!

I don’t know.

Try this...use the brain that god gave you.

BULL SHIT!

I don’t know.

What’s so funny?
You’re not a lawyer.

I don’t know.

I am; I’m admitting I’m not a lawyer.
Even though every other user here seems to be.

I knew he would do it. I knew he'd find a way. Putting the Citizenship question on the census is an internal part in making America great again as well as preventing the destruction of White European heritage and culture.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-put-citizenship-question-back-in-the-census/
How? Citizenship is already asked by the Census in the American Community survey every month. How is asking once every 10 years useful at all?
And what does the constitution say? Hint: it says everyone except slaves at 3/5ths and Indians not taxed (on reservations). Well, no more salves, and the Indian citizenship act git rid of Indians not taxed.

The intent was clearly to include non-citizens living in the US.

So? The question does not excuse them. It needs to be asked.

Jo

I knew he would do it. I knew he'd find a way. Putting the Citizenship question on the census is an internal part in making America great again as well as preventing the destruction of White European heritage and culture.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-put-citizenship-question-back-in-the-census/
How? Citizenship is already asked by the Census in the American Community survey every month. How is asking once every 10 years useful at all?
And what does the constitution say? Hint: it says everyone except slaves at 3/5ths and Indians not taxed (on reservations). Well, no more salves, and the Indian citizenship act git rid of Indians not taxed.

It should be for visas or valid asylum seekers.

BULL SHIT!

Do you realize how many immigrants, legal or otherwise, pay no taxes? I’m certain you could care less, though.

I don’t know.

You do not need to be a lawyer to read the Constitution.

You do not need to be a lawyer to read the Constitution.
Apparently you have to be a lawyer, who’s willing to argue with other lawyers, to determine how to apply it to real life.

BULL SHIT!

Do you realize how many immigrants, legal or otherwise, pay no taxes? I’m certain you could care less, though.

what does that have to do with the topic at hand?

So? The question does not excuse them. It needs to be asked.

Jo
Why does it need to be asked? We already have information on citizenship and it plays no role in apportionment. There is zero reason to ask it.

I don’t know.

what the hell does that have to do with the topic at hand?

States can do
As they please
Despite
Federal
Law

Forum List

Back