BREAKING: Australia has overwhelmingly voted YES to legalize gay marriage

Legalizing gay marriage is easy

It is those wedding cakes that are hard

And adoption since gay marriage contracts on their face say "we will ban any children involved from either a father or mother for life." I am unaware of any other contract that does this. This is a brand new contractual invention. And it's also illegal per the Infancy Doctrine; which I believe started in Great Britain and extended to all her territories who then kept it as their foundation of law. That includes the US and I presume also Australia? The Gay Marriage vs Children's Rights Impending Legal-Collision Looms Closer

Religious officials should disclaim any authorizations they hold from civil authorities to officiate over legal marriages. This would force couples to consider, and ascertain for themselves, whether they want to be married by the state, by the church, by both, or by neither. It is a significant decision and should be made overtly, and not by default.
That I agree with . It is how it's done in Europe, I believe. Everyone has a civil ceremony to legally marry. Then then can go to the clergy of choice for the religious gopatty-gook

I'm betting homos going thru a ceremony and calling it "marriage" WASN'T a CRIME, was it.

This is what I mean with the left playing fast and loose with the language. The thread is a lie.

Bingo! Just like in the states, “gay marriage” was never illegal. No one was ever thrown in jail or fined, nor were any gay weddings stopped by the state. There was also never any such thing as a “gay marriage ban” as the MSM reported it as. State laws only recognized real marriages, between a man and a woman. State recognition and declaring something “banned” are two entirely different things.

So unless there is evidence queers were being put in jail for marriages, it was never illegal in Australia either.

“Liberals” don’t find it too hard to use the state to force them to conform.

345288de72432567190b789d85e1d627.jpg

I'm betting homos going thru a ceremony and calling it "marriage" WASN'T a CRIME, was it.

This is what I mean with the left playing fast and loose with the language. The thread is a lie.

Bingo! Just like in the states, “gay marriage” was never illegal. No one was ever thrown in jail or fined, nor were any gay weddings stopped by the state. There was also never any such thing as a “gay marriage ban” as the MSM reported it as. State laws only recognized real marriages, between a man and a woman. State recognition and declaring something “banned” are two entirely different things.

So unless there is evidence queers were being put in jail for marriages, it was never illegal in Australia either.
You don't even realize how stupid that all is, do you.??

I’ve been saying it for years. Not once have any of you homo-progressives been able to prove me wrong.

I dare you to find the text of any so called “gay marriage bans” passed by various states and show where they actually outlaw gay marriage.

I also dare you to find one state that ever fined or arrested anyone for performing a gay marriage.

Now, put up or shut up.

I’ve been saying it for years. Not once have any of you homo-progressives been able to prove me wrong.

I dare you to find the text of any so called “gay marriage bans” passed by various states and show where they actually outlaw gay marriage.

I also dare you to find one state that ever fined or arrested anyone for performing a gay marriage.

Now, put up or shut up.
You are either playing a bizarre trolling game or you're really just too stupid to understand the issue. If the latter, I'm not even going to try to explain it to you because I'm not certified in special education.

Now, put up or shut up.
You are either playing a bizarre trolling game or you're really just too stupid to understand the issue. If the latter, I'm not even going to try to explain it to you because I'm not certified in special education.

In other words you can’t refute my point. Run along little queer.

I’ll make it simply for you regressive traitor types.

If want an example of gay marriage actually being banned and illegal, look to your beloved Muslim countries. For example, in Saudi Arabia the penalty is stoning to death. In ISIS it’s throwing them off rooftops.

Your ASS got "owned"! By a straight man no less. Hope your boyfriend isn't jealous. :badgrin:

I’ll make it simply for you regressive traitor types.

If want an example of gay marriage actually being banned and illegal, look to your beloved Muslim countries. For example, in Saudi Arabia the penalty is stoning to death. In ISIS it’s throwing them off rooftops.
What do you think about these points as well as your own? The Gay Marriage vs Children's Rights Impending Legal-Collision Looms Closer

The big push to normalize gay marriage and have it accepted as a legal form of marriage by the state is solely to allow queers access to young children.

Forum List

Back