BREAKING: CNN admit Paul Manafort was wiretapped

Indeed. But there's no reason the wiretaps would be excluded at trial.
Other than who ordered them and why, and the whole legality of it thing.

You people are digging even deeper holes here.

Amazing how brainwashed you Trumpies have become, completely convinced that no one including Trump could in any way be involved in anything that wasn't absolutely lawful and legal.

But the shit droppings are everywhere, including why Trump Jr. had to lie 4 times about what his reason was for meeting with Russians in June 2016.
The shit droppings keep landing on your own heads. Are you now going to try to spin Trump was correct and his campaign was wiretapped by Obie but it was fine?

Trump didn't claim that his campaign was wiretapped, he claimed that he was wiretapped.
Oh yeah. That will make a difference as you try to tie him to Russia.

:lol:

You've really just given up on the whole "reality" thing, haven't you?

It's a shame, you used to be at least a moderately intelligent poster.

Amazing how brainwashed you Trumpies have become, completely convinced that no one including Trump could in any way be involved in anything that wasn't absolutely lawful and legal.

But the shit droppings are everywhere, including why Trump Jr. had to lie 4 times about what his reason was for meeting with Russians in June 2016.
The shit droppings keep landing on your own heads. Are you now going to try to spin Trump was correct and his campaign was wiretapped by Obie but it was fine?

Trump didn't claim that his campaign was wiretapped, he claimed that he was wiretapped.
And he claimed Obama wiretapped him.
Obie who was president and commander had nothing to do with a wiretap.

Trump did though because we had a wiretap on his people.

Wrong. That must be shown at a trial and that is if the wiretap evidence is allowed.

Possibly meaning himself - or people working directly for him. I dunno.

The reality now is obie wiretapped Trump just like he said.

How do we separate from that?

He said "me".

I think it's fairly safe to assume that he meant himself. But your desire figure out how to justify anything, in the service of Trump, is noted.

Their reasoning was because Manafort worked for the Party of Regions. BUT guess who else worked for the Party of Regions? The Podesta Group.

Obviously they were only targeting the Trump campaign.
How do people as STUPID as you survive day to day???
There was NO Tramp campaign in 2014, and Manafort didn't join the campaign until 2016.

Both the Podesta Group and Manafort worked for the Party of Regions in the past. Only one was targeted. Hell's bells the Podesta Group was lobbying directly for a Russian bank to get the sanctions lifted during the freaking election.

Only the Trump team was targeted.

Remember those days when you called liberals a bunch of terrorist sympathizers because they did not like the shaky legal grounds that made the FISA courts the final say on the legality of any given surveillance? This is entirely legal because FISA said so. Don't like it? We told you so years ago when all you could do is kiss Bush ass.

You ARE terrorists.

And you illegally tapped the opposition campaign.

Remember when they drove Nixon from office for covering up that act?
I did not actually have anything to do with any of it, I do not work for the government. Quit personalizing your unfocused rage on me.

The point you are missing in the OPs article is that this wiretap was initiated before he was Trump's CM and was done legally by going through proper channels. That means evidence was presented to judges and they thought the wiretap was warranted. Watch as your pundits and congressmen do not say shit about this in the coming days, they know this is big trouble for them, not Obama. None of them really wants the evidence presented for this tap to ever come out. Trump might even be smart enough to not tweet about this.

The reality now is obie wiretapped Trump just like he said.

How do we separate from that?

Except he didn't.

Obama did not wiretap Donald Trump, ever.

I understand that you have no personal integrity, but lying about something so easy to disprove is just stupid.

He said "me".

I think it's fairly safe to assume that he meant himself. But your desire figure out how to justify anything, in the service of Trump, is noted.

Irrelevant. If a sitting president tapped his party's opponent's campaign, he could be in deep shit. There would be little legal difference between that and the Watergate break-in.

manafort is being indicted....supposedly he was notified by the Justice department.

We do not know what he is being indicted for....?

Manafort was wire tapped twice.... the first Fisa surveillance was started in 2014....before Trump entered the race and went thru January 2016...before Manafort became Trump's campaign manager....

So, BEFORE Manafort was hired by Trump, he was under surveillance for being an agent of a foreign gvt that was a threat to the USA...

THEN after the Russian investigation began and after the dossier info on him, and the other foreign intel they had, they went to the foreign intelligence court and asked for another surveillance warrant which continued after manafort had quit the campaign....

SOOOOOO, it's possible that this is about Manafort and Russia, but not necessarily with Pres. Trump's involvement....imo.... so we will see when the indictments come down....

AND NO, surveying Manafort is not wire tapping Trump in Trump tower as Trump claimed...and no it was not done illegally and no, obama did not call for it and yes, Pres Trump lied and was wrong to tweet such...

But they left the Podesta Group alone. Only targeted Manafort.

Podesta lobby group did not disclose extent of work for Ukrainian campaign advised by Paul Manafort
By Thomas Frank, CNN Investigates

Podesta lobby group did not disclose extent of work for Ukrainian campaign advised by Paul Manafort - CNNPolitics

He said "me".

Irrelevant. If a sitting president tapped his party's opponent's campaign, he could be in deep shit. There would be little legal difference between that and the Watergate break-in.

He didn't tap Trump's campaign, either.

He tapped Paul Manafort - for (at least initially) reasons that had nothing at all to do with Donald Trump.

If I remember correctly, it was leaked that Obama told Trump that Manafort was under investigation, before Manafort was made campaign chair.

But Trump hired him anyway.

He said "me".

He didn't tap Trump's campaign, either.

He tapped Paul Manafort - for (at least initially) reasons that had nothing at all to do with Donald Trump.

If I remember correctly, it was leaked that Obama told Trump that Manafort was under investigation, before Manafort was made campaign chair.

But Trump hired him anyway.

We'll see, eh?

And he claimed Obama wiretapped him.
Obie who was president and commander had nothing to do with a wiretap.

Trump did though because we had a wiretap on his people.
Be sure to let the forum know when you have actual evidence he was involved and save your conjecture for your rightarded buddies who will b'lieve your delusions.

He said "me".

Not at all. I'm not defending Trump if thats what he said. I'm not gonna tell the police my company employees were robbed while working for me. I will tell tell them I was robbed - meaning my company. Words can take on different meanings, depending on the context in which they're used.

He said "me".

There's no evidence Obama wiretapped Trump's campaign. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

He said "me".

There's no evidence Obama wiretapped Trump's campaign. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

We'll see. Just relax.

I am.

He said "me".

We'll see. Just relax.

I am.
We'll see what? It's been six months now since Crazy Donald claimed Obama wiretapped him and the only evidence of that so far is the Justice Department saying there's no evidence of that.

Forum List

Back