Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
As horrible as this is, it's still less than half of what the Muslim was able to kill at that Miami nightclub.

That one has already been forgotten, this one won't be.
The number one threat to this country is the domestic Trump terrorism coming from his base and Trump himself. Trump is a major national security threat.

It will take a while before Trump supporters catch up to what Muslims did on Sept. 11 2001.
They're doing a great job right now. Between the mass murder and the inhumane treatment of refugees, it's getting right up there. And by the way, Trump does business with those who conducted 9/11, so his racism only goes as far as his businesses will allow it on his end. It's all relative for Trump. Get the base riled up with racist circus, and in the meantime, he'll do business with the Saudis who conducted 9/11.
------------------------------ And from what i understand 'gwb' let the Saudis leave the USA because he knew that the Saudi Gov was not involved in '9 -11' BWK .
Except the highjackers were actually Saudis. September 11 Hijackers Fast Facts - CNN

Notice in the USA the Media calls it "Mass Shootings"...and when the same thing happens elsewhere it's a "Rampage Killing"
So? Is that supposed to stand for some kind of defense for these Trump supporting murderers?

I blame liberals for this too.

I blame them for taking up YEARS....YEARS.....of media coverage on NOTHING but the STUPID "Russia" hoax while we are dealing with a mental health crisis like you wouldn't believe in schools, in hospitals, everywhere. That is REAL news. Not inane DC news that affects NOONE. Real news that tragically has now gotten people killed.

Leftists will scatter like roaches at this post too.
Nonsense.

‘Liberals’ don’t control ‘the media.’

And it’s conservatives who oppose dealing with the mental health crisis in schools and in hospitals, with their reckless, irresponsible budget cuts and unwarranted opposition to the ACA.

Indeed, had Medicaid been expanded in all 50 states, low income adults without dependents would have had access to mental healthcare and treatment.

Blaming ‘liberals’ is idiotic.

As horrible as this is, it's still less than half of what the Muslim was able to kill at that Miami nightclub.

The number one threat to this country is the domestic Trump terrorism coming from his base and Trump himself. Trump is a major national security threat.

It will take a while before Trump supporters catch up to what Muslims did on Sept. 11 2001.
And the overwhelming majority had nothing to do with it

And the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters had nothing to do with this today.

They're doing a great job right now. Between the mass murder and the inhumane treatment of refugees, it's getting right up there. And by the way, Trump does business with those who conducted 9/11, so his racism only goes as far as his businesses will allow it on his end. It's all relative for Trump. Get the base riled up with racist circus, and in the meantime, he'll do business with the Saudis who conducted 9/11.
------------------------------ And from what i understand 'gwb' let the Saudis leave the USA because he knew that the Saudi Gov was not involved in '9 -11' BWK .
Except the highjackers were actually Saudis. September 11 Hijackers Fast Facts - CNN
---------------------------------- So what , Saudi Gov had nothing to do with '9 - 11' so Trump is doing business in Americas interest with innocent Saudi Government BWK .

I recall reading a few days ago many thousands of immigrants were released into Texas but I can't find the link. Hands shaking here. I recall the news I read would really piss off Texans. The immigrant situation is pushing people to the brink. It is only going to get worse as long as the borders stay open to people criminally coming here in one way or another. God bless us all. The living and the dead.

Last edited:

You'll have to give them more time though, it will take quite a few more malls shot up to catch up to just that one day in September.

And the overwhelming majority had nothing to do with it

And the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters had nothing to do with this today.
And some did. Which is exactly the point. All it takes is for Trump to give the word and a few more of these retarded cultists will spring into action. Their fingers are never far from the trigger, and their racism never dies.

[
I would be willing to restrict access to high powered guns but not expedite due process. Justice should not be rushed, to much can go wrong and has, historically. Any other options?

Since laws are effective in stopping these things, can't we just outlaw mass shootings? Just make it illegal to go shoot lots of people.

I mean, since laws really restrict those who do evil..
So you think we should have no laws then?

You said that punishing the law abiding and ending civil rights is the way to stop mass shootings. Since you demand that mass shooters will follow those laws, why wouldn't they follow laws not to shoot people?

Or maybe your real target is just to end civil rights.... :dunno:
I think we should end drunk driving by revoking everyone's drivers licenses
False comparison fallacy.

Notice in the USA the Media calls it "Mass Shootings"...and when the same thing happens elsewhere it's a "Rampage Killing"
So? Is that supposed to stand for some kind of defense for these Trump supporting murderers?

2nd and final warning. Trump and his voters had nothing to do with this. Next one, on the list you go.

I recall reading a few days ago many thousands of illegals were released into Texas but I can't find the link. Hands shaking here. I recall the news I read would really piss off Texans. The illegal situation is pushing people to the brink. It is only going to get worse as long as the borders stay open to people illegally and criminally coming here in one way or another. God bless us all. The living and the dead.

I agree, and when you have one of the two major political parties calling for government to provide healthcare for illegals, which would only open the flood gates further, it shouldn't be a surprise that a tragedy like this comes along.

I recall reading a few days ago many thousands of illegals were released into Texas but I can't find the link. Hands shaking here. I recall the news I read would really piss off Texans. The illegal situation is pushing people to the brink. It is only going to get worse as long as the borders stay open to people illegally and criminally coming here in one way or another. God bless us all. The living and the dead.
There is no such thing as being illegal on stolen land.

es...likely he was nuts...

And if he didn't have a criminal record there was nothing to stop him from buying a gun....yes...we know, you fascists consider all Americans as criminals...but that isn't the way the system works....

How about this... you can't HAVE a gun until we have established you aren't crazy.

The fact is, someone this nuts was able to buy a weapon designed for the Soviet Army and mow down a bunch of shoppers, but you'll be here with your fucked up NRA talking points.

If the only way to prevent this is to take EVERYONE'S GUNS, so be it.

You set the rules.
I have an American made ak47.

It's just another semi automatic rifle but hey, sensationalized away.
No, it is not just another semi automatic rifle. The AK47 was developed not for hunting or target practice but to kill people and it does an excellent job. It is simple to use, easy to fix and effective by everyone from no-experience freedom fighters in the hills of Afghanistan to shopping mall killers.

If you don't know much about guns but you know you want to kill lots of people, then the weapon of choice is the one with the long history of success.

Last edited:

You'll have to give them more time though, it will take quite a few more malls shot up to catch up to just that one day in September.
It will take quite a few malls shot up to catch up to the number of people killed by illegals.

Too bad. The invaders and their collaborators don't recognize when the victims, the true victims, have had enough. Even the most docile of dogs will attack when pushed too far.

What “they”?

You know, them. The ones who brainwashed half the country into thinking that racism is an actual problem, one that can only be solved by replacing the white majority with brown people.
Ah. That sounds a bit delusional but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Oh I've just been imagining the political ploys the left has been using for the last couple of decades then?
The same ones you called stupid?

So why is your doing it less stupid? THEY DID IT FIRST is how old are you again territory.

I'm not playing politics. Im just stating the obvious. The left has been pushing divisive racial politics for decades and now it's really starting to have a detrimental effect on society.
So you are going to "fix this" by doing the very same thing to them you hated them doing.

Like I said, childish to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back