Breaking confirmed active shooter at Texas Walmart 18 ppl shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious minds want to know....

I wonder....if this shooter (like the other past shooters) has received any therapy in the past......hmmm???

Would be interesting if this was the case too.

Who was his psychiatrist?

EBFQZJZXYAIx3OV

A wall can't keep out the evil within!
Woooo....U-G-L-Y
See what happens when a man can't get any pussy?

What do everyone of these shooters have in common? Nooooo not big bad guns....Virgins...or....no pussy for the longest time.
I mean...look at that guy...you think he has seen a pussy up close and personal...let alone been in one?

Doubt me?
Show me one of these lone wolves who was gettin some ass on the reg. When have you seen an estranged wife or girlfriend interviewed after the fact?

Pussy...stops mass shootings...Ladies...do your job...give up that monkey.

Murika

I think we'll be finding out that this guy was alone, was feeling completely marginalized in a changing America, and unfortunately he acted out his feelings.

As horrible as this is, it's still less than half of what the Muslim was able to kill at that Miami nightclub.

That one has already been forgotten, this one won't be.
The number one threat to this country is the domestic Trump terrorism coming from his base and Trump himself. Trump is a major national security threat.

It will take a while before Trump supporters catch up to what Muslims did on Sept. 11 2001.
And the overwhelming majority had nothing to do with it

And the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters had nothing to do with this today.
And some did. Which is exactly the point. All it takes is for Trump to give the word and a few more of these retarded cultists will spring into action. Their fingers are never far from the trigger, and their racism never dies.
Registered democrat
67874164_2330456350380382_762421884053618688_n.jpg

As horrible as this is, it's still less than half of what the Muslim was able to kill at that Miami nightclub.

The number one threat to this country is the domestic Trump terrorism coming from his base and Trump himself. Trump is a major national security threat.

It will take a while before Trump supporters catch up to what Muslims did on Sept. 11 2001.

And the overwhelming majority of Trump supporters had nothing to do with this today.
And some did. Which is exactly the point. All it takes is for Trump to give the word and a few more of these retarded cultists will spring into action. Their fingers are never far from the trigger, and their racism never dies.

Welcome aboard. On the list you go. Congratulations. First ever during a murder cleanup. Always room for one more.

es...likely he was nuts...

And if he didn't have a criminal record there was nothing to stop him from buying a gun....yes...we know, you fascists consider all Americans as criminals...but that isn't the way the system works....

How about this... you can't HAVE a gun until we have established you aren't crazy.

The fact is, someone this nuts was able to buy a weapon designed for the Soviet Army and mow down a bunch of shoppers, but you'll be here with your fucked up NRA talking points.

If the only way to prevent this is to take EVERYONE'S GUNS, so be it.

You set the rules.
I have an American made ak47.

It's just another semi automatic rifle but hey, sensationalized away.
No, it is not just another semi automatic rifle. The AK47 was developed not for hunting or target practice but to kill people and it does an excellent job. It is simple to use, easy to fix and effective by everyone from no-experience freedom fighters in the hills of Afghanistan to shopping mall killers.
So how then is it different in function than a browning longtrac 308?

You seem to be "up" on all this. Give details.

Notice in the USA the Media calls it "Mass Shootings"...and when the same thing happens elsewhere it's a "Rampage Killing"
So? Is that supposed to stand for some kind of defense for these Trump supporting murderers?

So? Is that supposed to stand for some kind of defense for these Trump supporting murderers?

2nd and final warning. Trump and his voters had nothing to do with this. Next ine, on the list you go.
Really? Was the guy a Trump voter? And yes, Trump is the worst of them all. When he tells women of color to go back to where they came from when three are from here and all four are citizens, Trump is stoking fear, hatred, into the minds of his cultist base, and yes, the result is sometimes mass murder. And you've just been warned about truth and reality. So find whatever list you need, because finding a counter argument to mine is certainly not an option for you.

Welcome aboard. On the list you go. Congratulations. First ever during a murder cleanup. Always room for one more.
Cowards and their list. :auiqs.jpg:

I recall reading a few days ago many thousands of illegals were released into Texas but I can't find the link. Hands shaking here. I recall the news I read would really piss off Texans. The illegal situation is pushing people to the brink. It is only going to get worse as long as the borders stay open to people illegally and criminally coming here in one way or another. God bless us all. The living and the dead.
There is no such thing as being illegal on stolen land.
Name a land that hasn't been stolen over time.

This should be fun.

I might be willing to meet Leftists half way on this. Let's say we restrict access to high powered rifles in exchange for this: in cases of mass murders, due process is expedited. Jury is convened within one week, death penalty is meted out within one month.

Who's in?
I would be willing to restrict access to high powered guns but not expedite due process. Justice should not be rushed, to much can go wrong and has, historically. Any other options?

Not in this case. They have him dead to rights. If you want to grab guns under "emergency", then we should also expedite due process and the death penalty under "emergency" as a message to other would be mass murderers. You do this and survive, you will be killed in short order.

The problem is, yes, in this case everything you say. But what about the next...and the next?

I don’t oppose the death penalty out of any supposed sanctity for human life but because it’s application is inherently unjust and erratic, and innocent people do get killed. I agree there are those that absolutely deserve it. I would support life without parole as long as it was exactly that.

I am VERY cautious about the death penalty but they nabbed this guy on the scene and have videotape of him. So here again is what I'm saying: make an example of him as preventative if you are also going to grab guns. You can't think about the next right now; you must take every case as it comes.
No one advocates for ‘grabbing guns’ – that’s a rightwing lie.

And the notion of ‘making an example of’ a criminal defendant by violating the right to due process and ignoring the rule of law is irresponsible idiocy.

Another semi-auto rifle that should be banned killing lots of people. The gun people have done a great job arming mass killers.

As reported today by FOX News

The president today took a few minutes from a very busy round of golf to acknowledge (tweet) the courageous efforts and swift actions by federal law enforcement and local responders to safety remove the gun(s) from the EL Paso Walmart. Tweeting that he was saddened at the loss of so many innocent bullets and offered his prayers.

The president also stated that he placed a call to Putin that the Russian made AK-47 definitely wasn't involved, which again, proved that there was no collusion.

I recall reading a few days ago many thousands of illegals were released into Texas but I can't find the link. Hands shaking here. I recall the news I read would really piss off Texans. The illegal situation is pushing people to the brink. It is only going to get worse as long as the borders stay open to people illegally and criminally coming here in one way or another. God bless us all. The living and the dead.
There is no such thing as being illegal on stolen land.

Sorry, but you're simply factually wrong.

We are now a nation of laws, and some of these laws involve immigration, which today are being violated by millions, thus why we call them "illegals".

EBFQZJZXYAIx3OV

A wall can't keep out the evil within!
Woooo....U-G-L-Y
See what happens when a man can't get any pussy?

What do everyone of these shooters have in common? Nooooo not big bad guns....Virgins...or....no pussy for the longest time.
I mean...look at that guy...you think he has seen a pussy up close and personal...let alone been in one?

Doubt me?
Show me one of these lone wolves who was gettin some ass on the reg. When have you seen an estranged wife or girlfriend interviewed after the fact?m

Pussy...stops mass shootings...Ladies...do your job...give up that monkey.

Murika
I did read an article recently reporting that none of the murderers could attract girls. I also noticed years ago most of the mass shooters were from families with recently divorced parents. I always wondered about that connection. Young white adult males with heavy dysfunctional familial situations going on and from years of stress living with it and now a divided nation. These close-to-the-brink young males haven't the maturity to deal with a life in which they feel they have nothing left to lose and many have been on medications for various mental deficits.

They're doing a great job right now. Between the mass murder and the inhumane treatment of refugees, it's getting right up there. And by the way, Trump does business with those who conducted 9/11, so his racism only goes as far as his businesses will allow it on his end. It's all relative for Trump. Get the base riled up with racist circus, and in the meantime, he'll do business with the Saudis who conducted 9/11.

You'll have to give them more time though, it will take quite a few more malls shot up to catch up to just that one day in September.
Trump and his murdering butt boys aren't in that big of a hurry. Terrorism is terrorism. They'll get it done.

Cowards and their list. :auiqs.jpg:

You will never get off the list posting like a psychopath.

This thread is trash. Anyone politicizing this tragedy is trash.

I'm out.

Peace.

The act was political. That was why he did it, keep running.

Running from what? People with pathetic emotional arguments eager to politicize death at the drop of a pussy hat?

Please.

I will destroy you in a debate.

The shooter politicized the event. I'm tired of the death threats because someone has different political views on this board. Sorry the motivation for this guy is inconvenient to the right but he was a white supremacist, he was a Trump supporter his motive was racism.
Trump is and many of his supporters are dog whistlers to White Supremacists.
At least the ignorant ones are easy to identify by their MAGA hats.

They're doing a great job right now. Between the mass murder and the inhumane treatment of refugees, it's getting right up there. And by the way, Trump does business with those who conducted 9/11, so his racism only goes as far as his businesses will allow it on his end. It's all relative for Trump. Get the base riled up with racist circus, and in the meantime, he'll do business with the Saudis who conducted 9/11.

You'll have to give them more time though, it will take quite a few more malls shot up to catch up to just that one day in September.
Trump and his murdering butt boys aren't in that big of a hurry. Terrorism is terrorism. They'll get it done.

You'll have to wait a while though, and I know you're counting the days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back