BREAKING !: Court rules Trump's border wall can be constructed

giphy.gif

Whatever short span of the fake wall is built will be torn down later. And the lying orange turd will have put another $20 billion dollars of debt on the backs of the American people for nothing. It's the Republican way.
Tsk tsk tsk. The only Turd is the Brown Turd. Your side chose Cheetos.

I’m gonna guess he caught a lot of shit from the immigrants who came here legally.

That's right, this judge has wisened up and is doing the right thing for his bold glorious leader, President Donald J. Trump.

Mexican-American judge that Trump attacked rules in favor of border wall
Now all the moron-in-chief has to do is get Mexico to pay for it. Mexico is still paying for it, right?
what makes you think they aren't already? how many illegals went back to mexico and stopped coming across the border? how much you think we've saved since January 2017? probably 25 billion.
So you're saying Mexico is already paying for this imaginary wall? LOL.

Now tell me, how many illegals went back to Mexico, and how much did we save? This should be good. LOL.

That's right, this judge has wisened up and is doing the right thing for his bold glorious leader, President Donald J. Trump.

Mexican-American judge that Trump attacked rules in favor of border wall
Now all the moron-in-chief has to do is get Mexico to pay for it. Mexico is still paying for it, right?
what makes you think they aren't already? how many illegals went back to mexico and stopped coming across the border? how much you think we've saved since January 2017? probably 25 billion.
So you're saying Mexico is already paying for this imaginary wall? LOL.

Now tell me, how many illegals went back to Mexico, and how much did we save? This should be good. LOL.
well we know that the influx dropped by 40%, we know existing illegals eat 143 billion and any MS13 and any other punk that's been deported which has been very high in the last year, so I'm thinking that 25 billion extra we haven't had to pay and the mexi-cans are eating that bill now. so yep. It ain't even up yet.

Sorry,imminent domain.
If it were me I'd build it on the other side of the river.

there's eminent domain lawsuits from bush's fence that still aren't settled

trumplings don't fare well with reality

Fuckem!
If they're suing that would indicate the fence was built.
And tell me. How does a rancher afford continuous lawsuits?

It's a good thing the people in your house know not to leave matches laying around with you there.
It's true, property values are lower in areas where the Mexicans live, even lower with the blacks.

Check it out sometime

Forum List

Back