BREAKING !: Court rules Trump's border wall can be constructed

Ay Dios Mio: Judge Curiel sides with Trump? what is this world coming to? I am so confused!

This is good news as it illustrates that a judge is willing to rule according to the law and not on bias or even what his personal views may be.

Yes, I say this because it went Trumps way, this is because just as I believed Obama was treated unfairly at times by the GOP, Trump should have at least the same level of power he had. Even when Obama himself said "DACA is temporary" and admitted it was unconstitutional, Trump is getting pushback. This is unacceptable.

Judges need to allow Trump his powers, he already has to deal with the alt-left and Establishment, he shouldn't have to deal with courts unfairly too.

Two big court decisions in one day go Trump's way.

I can smell the left butthurt for miles. :abgg2q.jpg:

The left takes another one in the shorts today. :clap2:

Court rules Trump can build border wall
Judge who Trump accused of bias clears way for president’s big project

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, February 27, 2018
A federal court cleared the way Tuesday for President Trump to build his border wall, ruling the administration has the power to waive a series of environmental laws to speed up construction.

The state of California and environmental groups had been counting on the lawsuit to derail the border wall, and the judge’s ruling to the contrary is a major boost to Mr. Trump.

The ruling is all the more striking because if comes Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel, who Mr. Trump famously called biased during the 2016 campaign because of his Mexican heritage.

Well.. not quite guys..the court cleared the way..as far as environmental issues..but Congress still has to vote for it..it still is not a done deal.

That's right, this judge has wisened up and is doing the right thing for his bold glorious leader, President Donald J. Trump.

Mexican-American judge that Trump attacked rules in favor of border wall
Now all the moron-in-chief has to do is get Mexico to pay for it. Mexico is still paying for it, right?
what makes you think they aren't already? how many illegals went back to mexico and stopped coming across the border? how much you think we've saved since January 2017? probably 25 billion.
So you're saying Mexico is already paying for this imaginary wall? LOL.

Now tell me, how many illegals went back to Mexico, and how much did we save? This should be good. LOL.
well we know that the influx dropped by 40%, we know existing illegals eat 143 billion and any MS13 and any other punk that's been deported which has been very high in the last year, so I'm thinking that 25 billion extra we haven't had to pay and the mexi-cans are eating that bill now. so yep. It ain't even up yet.
You could have just said, "I have no fucking idea, so I'll just make up some shit and throw that out there."

Gotcha simpleton. Whew.

Approve the budget spending for the wall, build it - worry about recouping the cost through trade policies down the road... the relatively immediate savings of stemming the tide of illegals offsets the tens of billions any way.

What tide?

Well obviously not Tide pods your ilk seem to enjoy so much.

What tide? Tell us about the tide. Fool.

What,you cant read?

The left takes another one in the shorts today. :clap2:

Judge who Trump accused of bias clears way for president’s big project

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, February 27, 2018
A federal court cleared the way Tuesday for President Trump to build his border wall, ruling the administration has the power to waive a series of environmental laws to speed up construction.

The state of California and environmental groups had been counting on the lawsuit to derail the border wall, and the judge’s ruling to the contrary is a major boost to Mr. Trump.

The ruling is all the more striking because if comes Judge Gonzalo P. Curiel, who Mr. Trump famously called biased during the 2016 campaign because of his Mexican heritage.

i never get tired of the winning

--LOL

Hey, I just wondered, once the Wall is built, and illegal population is deported, and wages go up, and crime goes down,

What percentage of liberals will claim it is just a coincidence? 99%? or a full 100?

Whatever short span of the fake wall is built will be torn down later. And the lying orange turd will have put another $20 billion dollars of debt on the backs of the American people for nothing.

Sooo, in your fevered excuse for a brain, you think the wall will be "fake" even after it is built, that after spending the 12 billion or whatever to build it then recouping most or all of the cost from Mexico over time, that this country is to then spend another 30 billion to turn around and tear it down, haul it away and bury it? And that this is all another 20 billion on the backs of the people after your wet-dream lover Barry Obama put 9,000 BILLION on the backs of the taxpayer and you said nothing? Ha Ha HA HA Ha!

:1peleas::abgg2q.jpg::backpedal::boohoo::dance::desk::flirtysmile4::gtssmiley2::iyfyus.jpg::laugh::laughing0301::laugh2::mm::spinner::spank::thankusmile:

Wow. Another HUGE win and promise kept by President Trump. I hate to admit this... but he was right. I am actually getting a little tired of winning. Well, not really. LOL

Wow. Another HUGE win and promise kept by President Trump. I hate to admit this... but he was right. I am actually getting a little tired of winning. Well, not really. LOL
What promise kept? He said Mexico will pay for it. Never mind that it hasn’t even been built. You fool.

What promise kept? He said Mexico will pay for it. Never mind that it hasn’t even been built. You fool.

You need to stop smoking so much weed.
Your short term memory is terrible.

You dumb MFer. Did you think the President of Mexico was going to personally walk the check over the border to us? There are many way Mexico will pay for it which have been outlined. Go do some homework.

Forum List

Back