BREAKING !: Court rules Trump's border wall can be constructed

For the record, from the start I've never thought an actual wall would be built. For me, a politician saying "we will build a wall"
to me it translates to "we will go after illegals more, we will deport more, we will push for E-Verify nationwide.

In short, with Trump and the GOP we at least get hope that we may do something to stem the tide.

With Hillary and the Dims, we would have been completely doomed as a sovereign nation.

For the record, from the start I've never thought an actual wall would be built. For me, a politician saying "we will build a wall"
to me it translates to "we will go after illegals more, we will deport more, we will push for E-Verify nationwide.

In short, with Trump and the GOP we at least get hope that we may do something to stem the tide.

With Hillary and the Dims, we would have been completely doomed as a sovereign nation.

Agreed.
Personally I dont care how it's done as long as the end result is the same.
No mehico dem invasion is the goal.

The progressives know exactly how mehico will pay for the wall. They've been told dozens of times,so they're either dumb as stumps or willfully ignorant.
LOL!!! a Trumpista complaining about people being willfully ignorant. Talk about calling the kettle black. Every system I've seen is a roundabout way of getting us to pay for it without it being obvious. If I'm wrong enlighten us, because every way I've seen stinks.

Wow. Another HUGE win and promise kept by President Trump. I hate to admit this... but he was right. I am actually getting a little tired of winning. Well, not really. LOL
What promise kept? He said Mexico will pay for it. Never mind that it hasn’t even been built. You fool.

Funny how the most Stupid always seem to call others fools. They can see stupidity everywhere except where they need to look most. It's as if Trump personally is going to build the wall himself, as if he depends on no one or nothing else to get it done, and as if some imaginary deadline has already passed and the money should be sitting on a pallet somewhere warm, or as if the few billion to build it is going to kill us after what Obama spent. Here he is, the guy is actually getting it done, one small step at a time, obstacle after obstacle, after presidents for DECADES have talked about it and done JACK, and still we have to listen to these snowflakes bitch about it, because you know they don't want it done anyway, but if Barry and Hillary were even half this close, they'd be ALL FOR IT, it would be "done" already in their minds, it would be good money spent, and the Media would have the story highlighted on the front fucking page as if Man had walked on the Moon again.

I'm surprised they ain't claiming that Trump cavorted with the Russians to build the wall. (Maybe he's importing the Portland Cement in from St. Petersburg)

The progressives know exactly how mehico will pay for the wall. They've been told dozens of times,so they're either dumb as stumps or willfully ignorant.
LOL!!! a Trumpista complaining about people being willfully ignorant. Talk about calling the kettle black. Every system I've seen is a roundabout way of getting us to pay for it without it being obvious. If I'm wrong enlighten us, because every way I've seen stinks.

Oh really?
Than you shouldnt have a problem explaining your hypotheses.

Wow. Another HUGE win and promise kept by President Trump. I hate to admit this... but he was right. I am actually getting a little tired of winning. Well, not really. LOL
What promise kept? He said Mexico will pay for it. Never mind that it hasn’t even been built. You fool.

Funny how the most Stupid always seem to call others fools. They can see stupidity everywhere except where they need to look most. It's as if Trump personally is going to build the wall himself, as if he depends on no one or nothing else to get it done, and as if some imaginary deadline has already passed and the money should be sitting on a pallet somewhere warm, or as if the few billion to build it is going to kill us after what Obama spent. Here he is, the guy is actually getting it done, one small step at a time, obstacle after obstacle, after presidents for DECADES have talked about it and done JACK, and still we have to listen to these snowflakes bitch about it, because you know they don't want it done anyway, but if Barry and Hillary were even half this close, they'd be ALL FOR IT, it would be "done" already in their minds, it would be good money spent, and the Media would have the story highlighted on the front fucking page as if Man had walked on the Moon again.

I'm surprised they ain't claiming that Trump cavorted with the Russians to build the wall. (Maybe he's importing the Portland Cement in from St. Petersburg)
No wall. Mexico isn’t paying for it. You’re a fool :rofl:

So do you think you can get out of paying taxes?

So, you admit Trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall. About time

There's JED! Quick on answers. Short on brains.

Aaaand Mexico still is not paying for the wall :lol:

So, you admit Trump lied about Mexico paying for the wall. About time

No,actually that wasn't my point at all.
Of course you're too dim to follow where this leads.

They can't avoid it, Dope. Unless they want to cut off their 58 billion in trade with us and collapse their economy! It's all coming in time. Smell the coffee. Gee, what a DOPE you are.

They can't avoid it, Dope. Unless they want to cut off their 58 billion in trade with us and collapse their economy! It's all coming in time. Smell the coffee. Gee, what a DOPE you are.

Not to mention aid and the ability to tax remmentience monies.

Then of course comes the automatic payment since we wont be funding illegals through welfare,EBT,schooling,healthcare and a plethora of other drains on the taxpayer.

I wonder how many anchor baby machines will be found broken up at the base of the wall?

Name a defensive structure that has not been overcome in human history. They all have and they all will be. If the payoff is large enough there is no barrier strong enough. Even at the risk of being shot, which many people were, they raced across the no man's land to reach and get over the Berlin wall and many made it. And tunnels were dug underneath.

It is folly. It was a bullshit campaign bait that the orange turd dangled in the face of rabid dogs who were hungry for meat. It is complete bullshit.

I'm sure those pregnant women and the children will do just fine.
The fall is only 40 or 50 feet.
The few that may make it across will find a much different America than the one barry ran.
They'll turn themselves in so they dont have to climb the wall again.

Oh you're another ghoul with a keyboard.

upload_2018-2-27_18-43-19.jpeg

Forum List

Back