Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

As the QShaman rots in jail he has repented & wants nothing to do with Trump & his bullshit. Prison does that to people when they finally figure out that they've been screwed. Maybe him seeing your boy on a golf & living high on the hog as Q rots in prison has something to do with it?

You better get another taste of Trump's ass while the getting is good. He's next.
when did you talk to him??

I’d love to know what the impact of scanning ballots several times had on the true note outcome. The foregoing video of COUNTED voted (which belies the claim that s despite being re-scanned they were only “counted” once) seems pretty damn clear that the election officials have no credibility.
Liz Harrington has no credibility.

You claim this video shows ballots that were all counted. Are supposed to take your word for it or do you have actual proof of that claim?

It was a ballot case (blank ballots). And it was initially hidden (or seemed to be). Some camera caught it being moved out from that hiding spot. But when it was moved is significant. It was moved after all cast ballots were in. And if memory serves, it came out after windows got covered up. And you have nothing on which to base your conjecture about what was then done with the blank ballots.

I don’t care what an election offical said. Would you expect him to say “yep. I sure did a shitty job!”? I wouldn’t.

Plus, you and your ilk gloss over the videos we saw of election folks MARKING ballots or the ballots that were pre-marked with Brandon “votes.”

Unlike you, I have never made the definite claim one way or the other about the election being stolen. Instead, my position has been that it is an open issue. By contrast, you make universal claims that it was not stolen, absent proof.

LOL

You're out of your fucking mind, Welshy. The entire day's events was captured on surveillance video so we know exactly how those ballots got there.

First of all, it was in Atlanta and there were no windows covered up. The covered windows were in Detroit. So ya got that wrong.

Secondly, the ballots were not blank. They were filled in and ready to be counted. There were no blank ballots. So ya got that wrong too.

Thirdly, they weren't hidden. The election workers were wrapping up for the night, so they took all the uncounted ballots, placed them in an official ballot box, sealed it, and placed it under a table to be counted in the morning. So ya got that wrong too.

Fourthly, there was nothing significant about when it was moved. Less than an hour later, those election workers were instructed to continue counting, so they pulled the sealed ballot box out which they had just placed under the table. So ya got that wrong too.

You couldn't have been more wrong about what occurred if you tried.

Weird worshipers are confronted with 1) the preponderance of evidence that resulted in arrests, indictments, prosecutions, convictions, and confessions based upon sworn testimony, hundreds of hours of self-incriminating videos of the Trump goons savaging outnumbered police in a failed attempt to prevent Congress from fulfilling its Constitutional duty of formally recognizing the certified electoral votes of fifty states and the District of Columbia (that the loser/denier watched for hours, ignoring the pleas of minions, family, and media sycophants that he call them off,) 2) the eyewitness accounts of police, congresspersons and others of both political parties, and the record of the Loser's lying harangue that incited the attack, as 3) the Loser persists in lying to his weird worshipers, and the hardcore dead-enders persist in the delusion, despite no credible evidence of his airy-fairy, stolen "Landslide!"

The Cry Baby Loser lost the 2020 election. He lacked (and still lacks) the spheroidal accoutrements to face the truth that Americans, by a margin of over seven million votes, dumped him at their first opportunity.

No amount of empirical data and evidence can free the cult from its mindless veneration.

Normal folks can only relegate them to their perversion, and take precautions that they aren't allowed to savagely assail democracy again

The J6 Committee had its oppoortunity to prove Trump started an 'Insurrection'.

They FAILED.

They could not even prove there was an 'Insurrection'. Pelosi's iwn saughter, while filming that day is on tape declaring the events going on was 'no insurrection'.
Internal FBI memos show the FBI did not believe this was an attempt to overthrow the US govt.

FAIL!

What the J6 Committee
, run by an election denier, DID prove was that with MONTHS of prior notice and all tve Intel from multiple agencies they could ask for...

DEMOCRATS, THE DC MAYOR, THE DOJ, THE FBI, THE ATF, DHS AND THE FEDERAL, DC, AND CAPITOL POLICE WERE UNPREPARED ON J6, FAILED TO PREVENT J6, AND FAILED TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL.

IT WAS THEIR COMBINED JOBS - ALL OF THEM....

AND THEY FAILED SPECTACULARLY!

Had they done their job there would have been no J6 violence, no Americans in DC Gitmo for 2 years, and no need for a J6 Committee.

Because they FAILED at their jobs there was a J6....and instead of investigating HOW IN THE HELL, WITH MONTHS OF WARNING AND PLENTY OF INTEL, DEMOCRATS, THE DC MAYOR, THE DOJ, THE FBI, THE ATF, DHS AND THE FEDERAL, DC, AND CAPITOL POLICE WERE UNPREPARED ON J6, FAILED TO PREVENT J6, AND FAILED TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL...

....they instead focused on trying to blame Trump for THEIR FAILURE!

Instead they tried to pin it on Trump...
AND THEY FAILED AT THAT, TOO!

:itsok:

334969756_1579280932592865_4487995252838952921_n.jpg

Liz Harrington has no credibility.

You claim this video shows ballots that were all counted. Are supposed to take your word for it or do you have actual proof of that claim?
It was demonstrated on the video.

But I wouldn’t expect you to realize that.

And your assessment of the credibility of the particular poster on Twitter is valueless and intentionally ignores the material posted.

Get your head back down into the hole in the ground.

1678319143931.gif

Yep.

You're a troll too?

A stupid troll. My my.
Sounds to me like no link from a credible source is forthcoming, regarding your accusation that Nancy Pelosi instructed the Capitol Police to admit the Insurrectionists.

Not exactly surprising... it's probably because no such link exists... and THAT is probably because you are full of $hit about Pelosi issuing any such instructions. Are you a liar?

Next year will be 20 years of "knowing" you online, and you've never been correct about a single issue.

WRONG about Saddam's WMD.
WRONG about Katrina.
WRONG about John McCain.
WRONG about Obama's birth certificate.
WRONG about Mitt Romney.
WRONG about Raphael 'Ted' Cruz.
WRONG about Trump.
WRONG about collusion with Russia.
WRONG about the 2020 election.

What have I been wrong about? I said it would be Hillary vs. Jeb! and Hillary would win.
Casioholic screaming at the sky, lol!

Forum List

Back