Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

I believe in karma.

Libtards are going to be hating their lives in a while. You'll see.
I am watching jack posobiec and he said theres a big national security investgation going on in the house right now about all the videos and he says we wont be disappointed with the outcome,,, but the dems are going to be very disappointed,,,

Keep trying.

“I hate him passionately … What he’s good at is destroying things. He’s the undisputed world champion of that. He could easily destroy us if we play it wrong,” Carlson texted a colleague on January 4, days prior to the riot at the U.S. Capitol. He added, “We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There really isn’t an upside to Trump."
-----Tucker Carlson on Trump

I never said they didnt get into the senate chambers,,,

so wheres the lie??
It doesn’t debunk the insurrection narrative because the votes were happening in both chambers.

The mob tried to get to the House Chambers but one of them caught a bullet doing so.

You are confusing him with the J6 committee and their TV producer.
You seem pretty detached from reality.

Much like this loser:
1678413925204.jpeg

Nope. Different confrontation. This one was with other rioters and Chansley was using his megaphone to agitate the other rioters.

This one:
View attachment 764063

There’s more photos and some video too.
The police were telling them they would work with them if they protested peacefully. The man in the Yellow relayed that to the men he was with with.

False. It’s the same issue. This is what Tucker claimed:

Virtually every moment of his time inside the capitol was caught on tape.

The tapes show that capitol police never stopped Jacob Chansley.

They helped him. They acted as his tour guide. Here's video of Chansley in the Senate chamber. Capitol police officers taken to multiple entrances, and even try to open locked doors for him.

We counted at least nine officers who were within touching distance of unarmed Jacob Chansley. Not one of them even tried to slow him down.

Chansley understood that Capitol Police were his allies. Videos shows him giving thanks for them in a prayer on the floor of the Senate.

The confrontation with officers destroys that narrative.
The police told them they would work with them.

The police were telling them they would work with them if they protested peacefully. The man in the Yellow relayed that to the men he was with with.
Do you have the video? I’ve been looking everywhere for it.

It’s clear you have no idea what you’re talking about throughout this thread.
No one cares about the details, except the leftard hypocrites.

Read my lips: SHOW ME 36 leftard mayors up on charges for aiding and abetting domestic terrorism

Until then I => DO NOT CARE <= what you or any other leftard has to say about J6.

You will OBEY THE RULES just like you demand of everyone else, or there are no rules in which case I clobber your ass every chance I get and fuck you for complaining about it.

Which way's it gonna be, leftard hypocrite from hell?

Forum List

Back