Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

No you don’t. You have no idea what the lawyers used or purposely omitted in negotiations for a plea deal. You are just a partisan pushing a narrative.
Of course we know he’s guilty. We have video of him coming into the Capitol through a broken down door to disrupt the Congressional proceedings.

Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth​

Has tuckems proved anything yet?
Empty Hallways and guided tours.
Very Peaceful.

Then there's this >>>>>>

I am not afraid of anything. I am happy to see people fight against the "woke" nonsense that allows males to compete against females in athletic events or other similar things.

But M&Ms? lol
M&M’s needing to be “ diverse “ is ridiculous and it’s all part of the same thing.

Jacob was a leader among those who went into the Senate chamber and disrupted the electoral vote tally.
He admitted guilt as was remorseful and plead guilty
If there was evidence withheld, then his lawyers were shit. But his lawyers did their best.
Protesters never breeched the chamber.

Protesters never breeched the chamber.

Senate-chamber.jpg

Covid dismantled today by CDC director coming clean and Insurrection and sedition dismantled over last several days

Liberals distraught and disarrayed so claiming we see video incorrectly.
They are going to have to drop that shortly so what will be their next bogus witch hunting accusation?
It’s been a productive week. And on top of that. Censorship/Twitter discussions lol

Except that is doesn't effect anyone at all. Yes, I agree that it is ridiculous. But Mars is free to do what they want with their products.

And BlueGin is free to be mad that she can no longer be sexually attracted to the M&Ms

Go read the court documents for the dismissal of the Proud Boys trial and get back to me.

A picture is worth 1000 words. Those are protestors standing where you said they never got to.

You have been lied to again.

Forum List

Back