Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

FFS youre a dumb mother fucker,,,

its seconds after he said it was disputed how he got in,,,,
Nope. Different confrontation. This one was with other rioters and Chansley was using his megaphone to agitate the other rioters.

This one:
1678405644514.jpeg

There’s more photos and some video too.

Poor crybaby homo. Your narrative has been destroyed and nobody but your precious Dems and some RINOs are crying. Take your ass obsession and hit the bricks loser. The country supports seeing this footage.

Poor crybaby homo. Your narrative has been destroyed and nobody but your precious Dems and some RINOs are crying. Take your ass obsession and hit the bricks loser. The country supports seeing this footage.
You mad, bru?:abgg2q.jpg: Maybe a taste of Trump's ass will calm your nerves.

youre going to have to do better than a single picture if youre going to make a claim like that,,
It’s derailed in the guilty plea.

I am correct that it wasn’t shown in Carlson’s piece, aren’t I.

You shouldn’t call someone stupid when they continually prove you wrong.

It’s derailed in the guilty plea.

I am correct that it wasn’t shown in Carlson’s piece, aren’t I.

You shouldn’t call someone stupid when they continually prove you wrong.
I see one cop not a line of them,,,

so youre going to have to do better,,

only an idiot doesnt know how he got in since its on video,,,

Why do you lie? You said Tucker didn't say there was dispute at how BuffaloHead got in. But Tucker did say it's still in dispute. Even though he presented video on his own show which proved how BuffaloHead got in.

as I thought,, the dispute is from dems whos claim isnt supported by video proof,,,

tucker was clear as to how he got in by posting the video that shows how he got in,,,

You're lyin' again, PotatoHead. You just can't stop. What Tucker actually said was, "to this day there is dispute over how Chansley got into the Capitol building."

Weird. Almost as if he excluded it because it didn’t fit with his narrative.
maybe,,

just like the jan 6 committee excluded all of it cause it didnt fit their narrative,,,
but they and prosecutors went even further and fabricated, manipulated and destroyed other evidence,,,

maybe,,

just like the jan 6 committee excluded all of it cause it didnt fit their narrative,,,
but they and prosecutors went even further and fabricated, manipulated and destroyed other evidence,,,
Prosecutors put together a massive database for the January 6th defendants. Chansley was given thousands and thousands of video files for his defense including the police bodycam footage.

Tucker’s narrative is false and you are buying it.

Prosecutors put together a massive database for the January 6th defendants. Chansley was given thousands and thousands of video files for his defense including the police bodycam footage.

Tucker’s narrative is false and you are buying it.
that part wasnt tuckers narrative,,
do try and keep up,,

A journalist tells the truth. Tucker lies. F0X has always called itself an "enterainment" network.

They're edited to exclude all of the violence which killed 7 people, did millions of dollars damage, and the videos have neither date nor time stamps. That's a lie by omission.

Then there's Carlson's voiceover which is all of the same bullshit he's been lying about and admits to lying about in his texts and emails which were filed in the Dominion suit.

The gig is up for F0X and its hosts. They're completely fucked now.

Stupid fucktard. ^^^

"Mostly peaceful", shit for brains.

Who said that, assclown?

Fucking moron. ^^^

Forum List

Back