Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Ask 'em. Doesn't matter to me.

I'd just like to know what the big "Truth" is that Tucker -- the guy who hates Trump and has been lying to you -- has unearthed.

Perhaps that the Democrats are as crooked as they come and will do anything and everything to push their ideology/agenda? They prosecute people by withholding evidence, which is ok by you I guess. As much as you claim to be in the middle, the corruption of the left seems to go right over your head. Ex: COVID was created in a lab and funded by Fauci's NIAID.(yeah, no longer some far-right conspiracy theory) It conveniently escaped and ruined the world economy during Trump's election year. I am positive that was purely coincidental. You haven't still haven't been able to put those pieces together have you?

Perhaps that the Democrats are as crooked as they come and will do anything and everything to push their ideology/agenda? They prosecute people by withholding evidence, which is ok by you I guess. As much as you claim to be in the middle, the corruption of the left seems to go right over your head. Ex: COVID was created in a lab and funded by Fauci's NIAID.(yeah, no longer some far-right conspiracy theory) It conveniently escaped and ruined the world economy during Trump's election year. I am positive that was purely coincidental. You haven't still haven't been able to put those pieces together have you?
Yes, that's the hardcore right wing perspective. I know. You only see the faults of the other.

Yes, that's the hardcore right wing perspective. I know. You only see the faults of the other.

Not true at all. I see faults of Republicans. I don't agree with everything they do. I told you I don't like Trump's abrasive personality and some of his ramblings during speeches. There are also Republican policies with which I do not whole heartedly agree. I am, however, also able to see much bigger faults with Democrats, who are destroying this country with blatant corruption and misguided policies that are either ignored by the MSM or twisted to placate the dumbed down masses that vote for anti-American Democrats.

If it makes you feel any better, I would vote for a 3rd party any day of the week over a Democrat if a Republican wasn't running or if I believed that candidate would have a chance. As it stands now, a vote for a 3rd party candidate only removes a vote for a Republican. Democrats vote lock-step and not just their dumbed down, brainwashed constituency, but Congress and even the SC. Democrats are the absolute epitome of sheep. The only chance Republicans, and the country, has, is to stick together.

Forum List

Back