Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

He did silly one.

He took congressional records and gave them exclusively to a known liar and right wing propagandist at his state run favorite faux media source of choice.... For partisan shenanigans instead of simply releasing them to the press core, for all to see and evaluate, all at once.

And that my dear is a first, and UNHEARD OF....never occurred prior to him by any speaker of the house.
So he leaked them to a journalist? Damn, I never heard of that.

Of course he is a journalist and Fox is a news network. I guess you only prefer news with a left wing narrative.

A journalist tells the truth. Tucker lies. F0X has always called itself an "enterainment" network.
Now prove that the videos are lying.

They're edited to exclude all of the violence which killed 7 people, did millions of dollars damage, and the videos have neither date nor time stamps. That's a lie by omission.

Then there's Carlson's voiceover which is all of the same bullshit he's been lying about and admits to lying about in his texts and emails which were filed in the Dominion suit.

The gig is up for F0X and its hosts. They're completely fucked now.

So he leaked them to a journalist? Damn, I never heard of that.
No he didn't leak them, he gave them to a known right wing propagandist liar exclusively, who works for a FAUX NEWS channel, that's been headline news for two weeks for their INTENTIONAL LYING TO YOU.... And without access for the press to verify the propagandist.... That's just plain wrong for a Speaker of the house to do something like that with such video importance to the entire citizenry, not just his own or party's interest, in the Speaker's capacity.

I'm certain you'd be all peachy keen if Biden or Pelosi, or Schumer or Obama did something like that.... For goodness sake! Sheesh! It's about as un American and un democratic, as can be!! Putin-esque, Nazi-esque:rolleyes:

I told you. The Capitol Police held them back, for security reasons, and under the law it was the Capitol Police's decision to make, under the Law..... Not Pelosi to make this security judgement.

And the Capitol Police were sued for the security video, not Pelosi, and the Courts ALL ruled against those who sued the capitol police for them, because by law, the Capitol Police controls the security video's release on safety grounds.
so capital police were withholding evidence,, then how did mccarthy get it along with the chairmen of the jan 6 committee???

also how could they charge anyone without video proof??

the more you talk the dumber you look,,,

No he didn't leak them, he gave them to a known right wing propagandist liar exclusively, who works for a FAUX NEWS channel, that's been headline news for two weeks for their INTENTIONAL LYING TO YOU.... And without access for the press to verify the propagandist.... That's just plain wrong for a Speaker of the house to do something like that with such video importance to the entire citizenry, not just his own or party's interest, in the Speaker's capacity.

I'm certain you'd be all peachy keen if Biden or Pelosi, or Schumer or Obama did something like that.... For goodness sake! Sheesh! It's about as un American and un democratic, as can be!! Putin-esque, Nazi-esque:rolleyes:
video doesnt lie,,

what do you call it then what peloser did with the videos if it isn't that she hid them from the american people? Those are our videos, not hers.

Will you answer me, or will you cowar away and disappear as demofks do because their lie is hard to hang on to?
As said a thousand times, they are capitol police videos. The court ruled the capitol police had the legal authority to hold their security tapes back for security purposes.

Without redactions recommended by the capitol police, no one should release them.

But, if the security video was to be released, it should have been released to the press core, right, left, center....all to evaluate.

A journalist tells the truth. Tucker lies. F0X has always called itself an "enterainment" network.

They're edited to exclude all of the violence which killed 7 people, did millions of dollars damage, and the videos have neither date nor time stamps. That's a lie by omission.

Then there's Carlson's voiceover which is all of the same bullshit he's been lying about and admits to lying about in his texts and emails which were filed in the Dominion suit.

The gig is up for F0X and its hosts. They're completely fucked now.
Pathetic. Just pathetic. Edited videos? No. The actual full video. There is no lie. Just video evidence that destroys the narrative.

As said a thousand times, they are capitol police videos. The court ruled the capitol police had the legal authority to hold their security tapes back for security purposes.

Without redactions recommended by the capitol police, no one should release them.

But, if the security video was to be released, it should have been released to the press core, right, keft, center....all to evaluate.
then how did the jan 6 committee get them??

how long are you going to push lies??

Forum List

Back