Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Except that is doesn't effect anyone at all. Yes, I agree that it is ridiculous. But Mars is free to do what they want with their products.
No one said they couldn’t. But it’s pandering to the same people pushing biological men taking over woman’s sports. That was the point I was making.

The Democrats eliminate bail for the most violent offenders, putting dangerous lowlifes back on the street…..raise bail money to get BLM rioters out of jail - and then imprison a non-violent former Navy veteran, who hurt nobody, for years.

Just saying.

No one said they couldn’t. But it’s pandering to the same people pushing biological men taking over woman’s sports. That was the point I was making.

So continue he fight against trans athletes. The M&M thing isn't an issue.

thats the senate and she just forgot to clarify they didnt get into the house chamber,, and since thats where to vote was going on it debunks the insurrection narrative,,
When Congress had broken into separate sessions to debate the Republican’s objection to Arizona’s vote.

That means the Senate was using their chambers to vote.

It would help if weren’t so ignorant.

Billions of dollars in damages, hundreds of assaults, nearly 30 murders, in city after city, month after month, where government property was sent ablaze, and stores looted, all by the BLM savages…

….and the libs are more upset by a non-violent individual who served his country, and trespassed on government property.

It was important to the cultural Marxists that it was changed. So it was an issue to them.

It sounds like it was an issue to Mars Co. If they want to make a tiny change to a cartoon character to attract or keep customers, who are we to say they can't?

Yeah. This thread is a perfect example of libTard behavior. Look at all the leftards deflecting to Tucker. They just don't want to deal with the actual evidence. Which PROVES the evil Stalinist J6 "committee" withheld and doctored evidence.

These fucked up leftards have been caught in a MASSIVE LIE !!! So what do they do? Deflect to Tucker. Look over there! Pile on the messenger. What a bunch of brainless lemmings.
There are reports that the GOP is setting up investigations into the J6 committee. This should get interesting. I will try to post them in a bit.

It sounds like it was an issue to Mars Co. If they want to make a tiny change to a cartoon character to attract or keep customers, who are we to say they can't?
My question to the left is…why do you dislike sexy women? You are removing them from ads,comics,movies,cartoons etc

Billions of dollars in damages, hundreds of assaults, nearly 30 murders, in city after city, month after month, where government property was sent ablaze, and stores looted, all by the BLM savages…

….and the libs are more upset by a non-violent individual who served his country, and trespassed on government property.
I believe in karma.

Libtards are going to be hating their lives in a while. You'll see.

Forum List

Back