Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Faux News lies.

Turn off Faux. It's bad news for Americans.
The fix was in before the fix was in with the fraud Insurrection hearings. Allowing Republicans to put a couple of Reps on the panel to ask questions and make statements for their interest may have put a salve on the situation. Instead, we got swamper frauds as Repuican Reps on the dais. That was a kangaroo court on the Communist level.

Sure it's changed. Look you can pretend but there's legit questions

There has always been legit questions, that has not changed.

I'm open to finding out the truth... you're trying to defend what the media told you to believe

Yet you are the one basing your "questions" on what the media (aka Tucker) is showing you. I am the one that wants the media taken out of the middle.

Yet another hoax bites the dust
With emotions and wishes not even enough this time the loons will flock to “it’s edited so you are seeing it wrong”. Interesting that the “committee” utilized just 5% of the total footage but no wailing about that.

There has always been legit questions, that has not changed.

Yet you are the one basing your "questions" on what the media (aka Tucker) is showing you. I am the one that wants the media taken out of the middle.

Who or what showed you on what you base your claims? Got a government source?

Stop already

The fix was in before the fix was in with the fraud Insurrection hearings. Allowing Republicans to put a couple of Reps on the panel to ask questions and make statements for their interest may have put a salve on the situation. Instead, we got swamper frauds as Repuican Reps on the dais. That was a kangaroo court on the Communist level.
The hearings were not fraudulent. Not a minute of it.

Republicans who worked for Trump those 4 years told the truth.

You do not like the truth or cannot deal with it, that is a totally different issue .

Sane Republicans chose to tell the truth.
Insane ones continue to spread lies in hope the world will really believe them.

The proof is in the videos. If the FBI will not identify those people when they can that is all the proof needed.

There's no proof in the videos, FruitLoops. There's no video you can post and identify anyone in it is with the FBI or Antifa.

The hearings were not fraudulent. Not a minute of it.

Republicans who worked for Trump those 4 years told the truth.

You do not like the truth or cannot deal with it, that is a totally different issue .

Sane Republicans chose to tell the truth.
Insane ones continue to spread lies in hope the world will really believe them.

Its going to be a very hard landing for folks who bought into the big lie.

There were 1000 people inside the Capitol, FruitLoops. And not nearly enough police.

You're out of your fucking mind.
1000 total did mill in and out but never more than 200 at any one time.

Who or what showed you on what you base your claims? Got a government source?

Stop already

My claims are there are legit questions that cannot be answered by biased sources.

That is why I say the videos should be made public to all of us.

Why can I not go on a server and watch them for myself?

They wanted into the Capitol. They wanted to stop the certification.

Coincidentally, that’s what Chansley was charged with.

No -
The Democrats needed the diversion to stop the airing of the Fraudulent Ballot Claims.
They knew that you cultists would never hear them aside from there.
Couldn't risk them being read into the record.
Coups have fairly large consequences.
That is what was stopped, not the certification.
It made the certification easier for the dems.

I've treated your asinine posts with unwarranted respect up to now.
I'm done with that.

Forum List

Back