Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

Lol if Trump wins I see dozens of pardons
And reparations. 2 years as a political prisoner should be worth millions.

I can hear it in a few years on late night tv: "Were you the victim of marxist animals in 2020 and wrongfully kidnapped and imprisoned for your patriotic views? You are entitled to compensation!"

And reparations. 2 years as a political prisoner should be worth millions.

I can hear it in a few years on late night tv: "Were you the victim of marxist animals in 2020 and wrongfully kidnapped and imprisoned for your patriotic views? You are entitled to compensation!"

I knew it'd eventually come out

Cripes demoquacks are pathetic

Lol this is delicious.

J6 J6 J6!!!!!

Now it's....oh shit
FqleUn6X0AAMbbH

Ray Epps is in trouble for committing perjury. Jim Jordan will hang his ass for this.

Trouble? With who? Only the utterly corrupt DoJ has prosecutorial authority.

By the way. I do believe that most guilty pleas are entered by defendants who are actually guilty. Still ….

Let’s not pretend that all guilty pleas are entered for that reason. That’s such a ridiculous notion it shouldn’t even be included in adult conversation.

Whether Shamon-boy was actually guilty of a felony or not is a different question than whether or not he pleaded guilty to the felony.
The question is; Was the plea entered under duress of the prosecutors telling him he would go to prison for a longer term? IF he was, this was done under false pretense and his plea can be withdrawn or the prosecutors could be charged, and the plea vacated.

Forum List

Back