Breaking: Democrats and Leftist Media Dread As Tucker Carlson to Fully Reveal January 6 Truth Tonight.

No you’re all just immature, emotional idiots that lack any objectivity. You cherry pick the stuff you want to believe and ignore anything you don’t. You’re too dense and fragile for any sort of cognitive dissonance. By the way, Tucker knows and has admitted he knows that Trump lost. He just tells you otherwise. He thinks of you all as pawns. He knows what to say say to keep you watching his hour of gaslighting every night. Secretly, he actually just thinks you’re pathetic. He’s not stupid like you are. He’s just an evil sack of shit.
I don’t know why you’re believing this nonsense. Just breathe in and out. Brother just breathe it’s going to be OK you voted for the wrong people in 2020 but you can vote for the right people in 2024.

It is obvious to anyone willing to open up their fucking eyes.

The J6 committee and the DOJ going NAZI on these protesters is out of control. Absolute fascism.

Digusting. All to try to prevent Trump from running in 2024.

Who is 100% on the side of hate hoaxing SickNick's "death?"

Chris Wray
Merrick Garland
Mitch McConnell
W
Cheney
the entire media
Paul Ryan
Cornyn
Murkowski
Toomey
Collins
Kinzinger

The Republican Party is packed with Fox News FRAUDS who are left wing Zionist Fascists....

Break the law...go to jail. A fine policy.

Yeah, Mossad, you should know...

What happened to your pal Col Tim Osman???

911 Truthers are 100% vindicated = Osama was Col Tom/Tim Os(s)man ...

The American people are finally beginning to understand that just about every big event in america since Nov 1963 has been a

Zionist Fascist HATE HOAX

I left the democratic party over their pathological need to lie about everything. See that cloud over there? RACISM. That shortage of blintzes? Hate crime! That speed bump by your house? clearly Transphobic, because we say so. Who needs facts?

With that reasoning every illegal should be jailed. Right?
Yes.

If they have an assylum claim that is a bit different as it speaks to the motivation to cross into our nation vs the guy who assaults a cop because he's upset about an election he didn't even vote in.

But I have no problem with illegal aliens being jailed.

Ray Epps is in trouble for committing perjury. Jim Jordan will hang his ass for this.

You have only been shown pictures the bad people in this country want you to see. They don’t show you what is important. Leading Democrats continue to say that the January 6 protesters murdered cops which is absolutely false. No January 6 protesters killed anybody on the other hand Black Lives Matter riders murder 25 people in the summer of 2020. I just cannot believe that a small portion of Americans have been brainwashed like this. Like I said the chickens are coming home to roost ….the fake news media is going to be held accountable.

All you have to do is watch the Tucker Carlson special. It’s on YouTube don’t you care that the “ shaman guy” got four years in prison for literally walking around the building and the BLM riders who go around attacking people viciously in 2020 burning buildings get nothing no prison sentence. So this is just a criminal thing. And guess what man the chickens are coming home to roost.

Nothing is being cherry picked. Now we get to see the truth. And the next step my friend is hold BLM leader’s accountable for the riots in 2016 and 2020. I cannot believe that some Americans and it’s only a few of them ….are so totally brainwashed they don’t say anything about the BLM criminal rioters they just keep on going on about January 6.

The Cult is bigger than 1 might think.

5livsxl9afp91.jpg

show us the exonerating footage.
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

I think it is time everyone connected to the J6 Committee be ARRESTED on charges of negligent criminal conspiracy to defraud the American people and to conceal the stealing of a national election.
I go one further: Democrats should be made to pay ALL taxes. Render unto Caesar. Taxation without representation thing. Makes me want to dump tea into Boston Harbor.

Tucker Carlson? I can't take him seriously after his rant about green M&Ms being changed. She used to wear "sexy boots" (his words) and now she wears sneakers.

He talked about preferring the "sexy" green M&M. If you find an animated green M&M sexy, you need help.
Yes .. liberals prefer yellow and pink M&M spokespeople

1678160564897.jpeg

Forum List

Back