Breaking -- Donald Agrees Not to Back Out of NAAFTA.

He said he would get rid of NAFTA and now he is renegotiating with Nieto and Trudeau.

Nothing on ACA, his EOs go into the gutter, Flynn is running from the Russians and the FBI and the Turks, Ivanka is more concerned with clothing than country, and so forth.

You Trumpertarians all said "give him a chance." Well?

• Trump has always over-promised and under-delivered.
  • His signature initiatives are either delayed or dead on arrival.
  • The Trump presidency, in its early days, is already looking like a failed effort.
Trump agrees not to terminate NAFTA treaty 'at this time,' will attempt renegotiation: White House

Did he say he would get rid of NAFTA? He said many times that it was a raw deal, but I don't recall him saying he was going to repeal it. He doesn't have the authority to repeal it on his own.
He said he would renegotiate NAFTA and withdraw from the treaty via article 2205 if he doesn't get the terms he wants.

Dems are making fake news about it because they are dishonest scumbags that have no legitimate criticisms of Trump.

He said he would get rid of NAFTA and now he is renegotiating with Nieto and Trudeau.

Nothing on ACA, his EOs go into the gutter, Flynn is running from the Russians and the FBI and the Turks, Ivanka is more concerned with clothing than country, and so forth.

• The Trump presidency, in its early days, is already looking like a failed effort.
Trump agrees not to terminate NAFTA treaty 'at this time,' will attempt renegotiation: White House

Did he say he would get rid of NAFTA? He said many times that it was a raw deal, but I don't recall him saying he was going to repeal it. He doesn't have the authority to repeal it on his own.
He said he would renegotiate NAFTA and withdraw from the treaty via article 2205 if he doesn't get the terms he wants. Dems are making fake news about it because they are dishonest scumbags that have no legitimate criticisms of Trump.
The alt right like you make up alt facts, claim false news, then deny Trump said what he said.

The American people are catching on . . . bigly.

He said he would renegotiate NAFTA and withdraw from the treaty via article 2205 if he doesn't get the terms he wants. Dems are making fake news about it because they are dishonest scumbags that have no legitimate criticisms of Trump.
The alt right like you make up alt facts, claim false news, then deny Trump said what he said.
Donald Trump on Tuesday said he will demand a renegotiation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) between the United States, Mexico and Canada.

If those other countries refuse the renegotiation, Trump said he would withdraw from the trade pact, which would cause tariffs on imports from those countries and exports from the United States to rise.

"I'm going to tell our NAFTA partners that I intend to immediately renegotiate the terms of that agreement to get a better deal for our workers,” Trump said during remarks at an aluminum facility in Monessen, Pa., near Pittsburgh.
"And I don't mean just a little bit better, I mean a lot better," he said.

"If they do not agree to a renegotiation, then I will submit notice under Article 2205 of the NAFTA agreement that America intends to withdraw from the deal.”

SOURCE

JS, you are simply lying.

Forum List

Back