Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

I only believe what you tell me, so what about Tara Reade. Don't tell me she lied too about Biden raping her.
I love it how you guys are quick to point out that Trump wasn't recently found guilty of rape. But you do the same thing to Biden, even though Ms. Reade says he sexually assaulted her. Not rape.

Based on what I know, I think she's lying

Reade misrepresented herself and her life experiences on numerous occasions, including lying under oath and in court proceedings.

Sounds like a nut to me. If she's a Russian now she probably met Trump over there when he had hookers pee on him.

Political analysts have noted contradictions in Reade's allegation. Before accusing Biden of sexual assault in 2020, Reade made other comments that cast her encounters with Biden differently. In April 2019, Reade said that she filed a complaint in 1993 against Biden with a Senate human resources office, in which she alleged that Biden had made her feel uncomfortable through comments she deemed demeaning, allegedly including a compliment about her looks and a request for Reade to serve drinks at a Senate event. However, in her complaint, Reade did not accuse Biden of any kind of sexual misconduct and made no mention of the alleged assault.[3]

In May 2023, Reade fled to Russia to seek Russian citizenship

He pushed her against a wall and assaulted her.

a friend of Reade said she described an incident at the time, involving Biden. Two more people, another friend and Reade’s brother, have said she mentioned “a traumatic sexual incident involving Biden”.

Reade has said she went to top Biden aides in the Senate office to report being harassed by the senator but did not mention the alleged assault.

I think he sexually harassed her.

How does that change what the diary says?
okeekfe is known to prodoce video fakes. forgery is well within his capabilities. `the diary, nor the laptop have a reliable chain of custody.

i really don't care about hunter biden, but there is no evidence of any crime that i have seen. just the same nuts who gave evidence of election frauds and evidence of the birth certificate, that they promise to show us in 2 weeks. let them show this evidence and we can talk. better yet, shows this evidence to a jury.

we were told that trump will release : in 2 weeks

1. obama's real birth certificate
2. great stupendous trump care plan
3. proof of election fraud.

okeekfe is known to prodoce video fakes. forgery is well within his capabilities. `the diary, nor the laptop have a reliable chain of custody.

i really don't care about hunter biden, but there is no evidence of any crime that i have seen. just the same nuts who gave evidence of election frauds and evidence of the birth certificate, that they promise to show us in 2 weeks. let them show this evidence and we can talk. better yet, shows this evidence to a jury.

None of that makes the diary fake or the laptop.

Why steal the diary if you're just going to forge one?

The diary is real. Ashley wrote it. Biden is a child molester.

If the diary is "forged" how can it be "stolen?" If it was fake why was the FBI so frantic to confiscate it?

No ... it's real but Ashley has been coaxed to hide the truth for Pedo Joe's sake.
You can believe that but you'd be believing a thief. And the thief may not be the one who forged that. That could have been the people who bought it. They can say she said anything. And I love how they didn't say "my daddy raped me". Instead it was creepy but not too much. He just made her shower with him. That's a good one. A lie, but a good one. Not too unbelievable. Shit even I believed it at first until I looked a little.

This is to counter the fact Trump said on record he'd fuck his daughter if she weren't his daughter. So maybe Joe wanted to fuck his daughter maybe he was just conserving water. But we know Trump wants to fuck his daughter. And you're still gonna vote for him. You don't even care if he wants to fuck his daughter. He's good for the economy right?

You're reminding me of Rudy. Rudy said he was going to show us the evidence the election was stolen. He never showed us the evidence.

THEN he was sued for millions of dollars. Finally. If there was ever a time to show this evidence it would be at this trial. Yet Rudy didn't produce the evidence. One would conclude he never had any evidence.

THEN, after he was found guilty, outside the court room, I believe he still insisted that he had this evidence and any day now he was going to produce it.

Rudy is a good liar.

Not only did he have a history of fraternizing and being cozy w/Epstein...

It's now being reported that he also visited his child farm...

But guess who isn't on any of Epstein's logs...

That's right, good ole Sleepy Joe Biden....

201223105619-01-joe-biden-1222-super-tease.jpg

I love it when the facts come out, don't you?

Did Trump fly to Epstein’s island?

snip

Decades before he became president, Trump flew four times in 1993, once in 1994 and once in 1995, in addition to a flight in 1997 that had been documented in portions of the flight log previously released. The flights were all between Palm Beach and New York City airports, with the June 1994 flight stopping at Ronald Reagan Washington Washington National Airport between Palm Beach and New York.…emphasis added

A woman named Marla, apparently Trump’s then-wife Marla Maples, is listed as joining him on the June 1994 flight, along with a Tiffany, apparently their then-infant daughter, and a nanny. Trump’s son Eric is listed as joining him on an August 1995 flight between Palm Beach and New York.

Dude................you're OP is BS.
Yes Trump does appear on the flight manifest.
You need to acquaint yourself with airport three letter designations.
Trump flew to TEB in New Jersey, PBI- Palm Beach, and DCA-Washington.......no trips to the island.

Here's a better copy of the flight log"

They don't anticipate any 'digging' into the documented facts.

That's for suckers.

Just accept that the 200 democrats that have been outed as visiting an island known for rampant pedophilia, never once committed statutory rape, while the orange man did something bad, we just don't have the details right now.

The premise is that adam schitt visited Lolita Island 78 times, NOT TO RAPE LITTLE BOYS, but to enjoy the beach and the pina coladas.

Sounds legit.

If the diary is "forged" how can it be "stolen?" If it was fake why was the FBI so frantic to confiscate it?

No ... it's real but Ashley has been coaxed to hide the truth for Pedo Joe's sake.
are you really that stupid. did ms biden write on every line on every page and rip out the blank pages?

and what incestuous pedophile would you "hide the truth " for?

Did Trump fly to Epstein’s island?

snip

Decades before he became president, Trump flew four times in 1993, once in 1994 and once in 1995, in addition to a flight in 1997 that had been documented in portions of the flight log previously released. The flights were all between Palm Beach and New York City airports, with the June 1994 flight stopping at Ronald Reagan Washington Washington National Airport between Palm Beach and New York.…emphasis added

A woman named Marla, apparently Trump’s then-wife Marla Maples, is listed as joining him on the June 1994 flight, along with a Tiffany, apparently their then-infant daughter, and a nanny. Trump’s son Eric is listed as joining him on an August 1995 flight between Palm Beach and New York.
He fraternized w/Epstein, this is on tape.

Did Biden fly to the island?

Trump was intimately involved w/the guilty parties of grooming and pedo-trafficking...

GCzb93-WMAArNba.jpg

are you really that stupid. did ms biden write on every line on every page and rip out the blank pages?

and what incestuous pedophile would you "hide the truth " for?
Yes ... Miss Biden wrote the entire thing. Why would someone else pretend to be her and risk writing in a different pen? Try to use your two brain cells from now on.

You're reminding me of Rudy. Rudy said he was going to show us the evidence the election was stolen. He never showed us the evidence.

THEN he was sued for millions of dollars. Finally. If there was ever a time to show this evidence it would be at this trial. Yet Rudy didn't produce the evidence. One would conclude he never had any evidence.

THEN, after he was found guilty, outside the court room, I believe he still insisted that he had this evidence and any day now he was going to produce it.

Rudy is a good liar.
the pillow gut\y has all the evidence as well. near as i can tell if you pay for a weekend seminar you have the opportunity to attend another seminar (also paid admission, of course) where , for an additional fee, you can attend the next seminar.

You can believe that but you'd be believing a thief. And the thief may not be the one who forged that. That could have been the people who bought it. They can say she said anything. And I love how they didn't say "my daddy raped me". Instead it was creepy but not too much. He just made her shower with him. That's a good one. A lie, but a good one. Not too unbelievable. Shit even I believed it at first until I looked a little.

This is to counter the fact Trump said on record he'd fuck his daughter if she weren't his daughter. So maybe Joe wanted to fuck his daughter maybe he was just conserving water. But we know Trump wants to fuck his daughter. And you're still gonna vote for him. You don't even care if he wants to fuck his daughter. He's good for the economy right?
Who the hell can write precisely like Ashley and why would they? That would be a very expensive endeavor to hire a pro and for what? Secondly, if it was literally "forged" as you poor people would like to believe, then why hasn't that been proven by an FBI handwriting expert? Stop getting high this early in the day.

beings its just one time,, and combining that with trump kicking epstein out of his clubs for soliciting young girls tells me trump saw what he was and stayed away from him,,

joe uses his own children for his fetish so no need to go to epstein for his fix,,
The flight logs show Trump flew on the Lolita Express at least six times. Including at least once with Epstein. On that flight, Trump, Jr. also came along.

Trump told you tards a lie about why his friendship ended with Epstein. His friendship with Epstein was ended by Epstein in 2008 when Trump outbid him on a piece of property he wanted.

Who the hell can write precisely like Ashley
And you know this...how?

I can imitate the style of another person, believe me. Some people say I'm the best at imitating others. No one can imitate other people like me. I know more about imitating other people than anyone else, that I can tell you.

Yes ... Miss Biden wrote the entire thing. Why would someone else pretend to be her and risk writing in a different pen? Try to use your two brain cells from now on.
sorry. okeefe has been caught many times. he seems to get a pass from the repub "job creators"though.

Forum List

Back