Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

I don’t think they ever denied he rode on Epsteins plane…just that he actually visited epsteins island.
And yet when told Bill Clinton rode on the plane, the MAGA herd screams, "SEE? HE'S A PEDOPHILE!"

And just today, they did the same thing with Chuck Schumer.

And you know this...how?

I can imitate the style of another person, believe me. Some people say I'm the best at imitating others. No one can imitate other people like me. I know more about imitating other people than anyone else, that I can tell you.
Do you really think that by "imitating" the way someone else writes that and handwriting expert wouldn't know it in 5 seconds flat? Try posting before downing a fifth.

And yet when told Bill Clinton rode on the plane, the MAGA herd screams, "SEE? HE'S A PEDOPHILE!"

If Hillary won, Bill Clinton would be partying with epstein in the white house today and you would be covering for them.

okeekfe is known to prodoce video fakes. forgery is well within his capabilities. `the diary, nor the laptop have a reliable chain of custody.

i really don't care about hunter biden, but there is no evidence of any crime that i have seen. just the same nuts who gave evidence of election frauds and evidence of the birth certificate, that they promise to show us in 2 weeks. let them show this evidence and we can talk. better yet, shows this evidence to a jury.

we were told that trump will release : in 2 weeks

1. obama's real birth certificate
2. great stupendous trump care plan
3. proof of election fraud.
No evidence of the bagman for Joey Capone crimes?
Rumpart does standup, what a kook.
By the way, the Clinton's are the ones who claimed the Muslim in Chief forged his birth certificate.

What lie was he caught in?
Seriously?

Mr. O’Keefe had been the group’s leader and provocateur in chief since he founded Project Veritas in his father’s garage in 2010. He initially rose to prominence before that when he used an undercover sting to assert that the community organizing group Acorn was promoting illegal activity, a characterization that largely unraveled upon scrutiny by law enforcement agencies and in court cases.

James O’Keefe Leaves His Post as the Leader of Project Veritas​

It turns out O'keefe also used his position to grift.

But they were saying that Clinton actually visited the island, weren’t they?

As far as Schumer, I’m not even sure that’s chuck Schumer, I see a last name but the image is blurry and I can’t see a first name.

the pillow gut\y has all the evidence as well. near as i can tell if you pay for a weekend seminar you have the opportunity to attend another seminar (also paid admission, of course) where , for an additional fee, you can attend the next seminar.
Can't afford food or gas, not going to any seminars rumpart.

Seriously?

Mr. O’Keefe had been the group’s leader and provocateur in chief since he founded Project Veritas in his father’s garage in 2010. He initially rose to prominence before that when he used an undercover sting to assert that the community organizing group Acorn was promoting illegal activity, a characterization that largely unraveled upon scrutiny by law enforcement agencies and in court cases.

James O’Keefe Leaves His Post as the Leader of Project Veritas

It turns out O'keefe also used his position to grift.
His tapes speak for themselves.

They are real and so is what the people on them say.

If Hillary won, Bill Clinton would be partying with epstein in the white house today and you would be covering for them.
So when all is said and done, all you tards can do is revert to lies and smears.

It's getting old, tard. Really, really old.

You need a new schtick.

His tapes speak for themselves.

They are real and so is what the people on them say.
Those tapes are selectively edited, and law enforcement found no violations of the law by ACORN.

O'keefe hoaxed you.

Why do you tards keep lining up to kiss the asses of those who are conning you!!??

beings its just one time,, and combining that with trump kicking epstein out of his clubs for soliciting young girls tells me trump saw what he was and stayed away from him,,

joe uses his own children for his fetish so no need to go to Epstein for his fix,,
One time my ass and they fell out over a Real Estate deal didn't have a damn thing to do with him soliciting young girls. I guess you have to keep trying to push that lie.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life," Trump told the magazine.

Trump and Epstein's friendship reportedly soured after they fought over a $41 million Palm Beach mansion.​

Come on and keep spinning the lie.

Forum List

Back