Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

It seems Bill Clinton took some trips as well. I suspect a great many rich and powerful people on both the right and left did till his big fall.
Jeffrey Epstein’s old flight logs showing trips by Presidents Clinton and Trump resurface ahead of upcoming doc dump

Why don't Democrats ask Pelosi what she knows?

It's because...

Democrats = party of pedophiles

Trump was intimately involved w/the guilty parties of grooming and pedo-trafficking...

GCzb93-WMAArNba.jpg
Like the self-proclaimed moms for liberty Republican degenerates in Florida, they're so intimate they were likely sleeping w/each other...

TrumpEpstein.jpg

As you can see, different clothes at different times showing that they enjoyed each other's company over a long period.

So what as I said there were probably lots of rich and powerful people on both left and right in and out of politics who took these trips. Per usual the partisans on both sides just cherry pick the name that suits their political agenda:
None of the names mean anything. No evidence they went to the island.

So you kick it with someone ONE time and then claim they are alot of fun to be with.
you forgot to provide anything to support that,,

I do wonder why you guys are so against trump when if what you say is correct that hes more of a democrat than anything else,,

since you have him singled out and say nothing about the others on the list,

you forgot to provide anything to support that,,

I do wonder why you guys are so against trump when if what you say is correct that hes more of a democrat than anything else,,

since you have him singled out and say nothing about the others on the list,
Democrats are expected to be pedos so when we learn one is, it's not news.

Democrats = party of pedophiles

MTG is RIGHT!!!

So flight log thread censored away to nowhere but not this Trump hammering

Real diary

Not fake.

Are you suggesting ashley biden wrote a fake diary, then someone stole it?

That's retarded.
are you suggesting any girl ever gave her innrtmost thoughts away? of course the damn thing was stolen you idiot.

are you suggesting any girl ever gave her innrtmost thoughts away? of course the damn thing was stolen you idiot.
Being stolen doesn't change what it says.

Why do you give it a pass just because it was stolen?

MTG is RIGHT!!!

Forum List

Back