Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

I hate Trump, fact however, Trump was disgusted by Epstein. Seems Slick Willie was more a fan.

I'm sure every politician connected with Epstein now says they were "disgusted by Epstein".

Who's going to come out now and say Epstein was a "terrific guy".

Trump would big up anyone, if he thought he could get something out of it.

This should shock no one. Everyone should know what his conduct was like at the Miss Universe pageant, where he liked to walk into the dressing rooms unannounced, hoping to catch one of the girls undressed.

He is a very sick man, and very sick people are his biggest fans.

This should shock no one. Everyone should know what his conduct was like at the Miss Universe pageant, where he liked to walk into the dressing rooms unannounced, hoping to catch one of the girls undressed.

He is a very sick man, and very sick people are his biggest fans.
bitch quit your lying,,

you would try to walk in too,,

I'm sure every politician connected with Epstein now says they were "disgusted by Epstein".

Who's going to come out now and say Epstein was a "terrific guy".

Trump would big up anyone, if he thought he could get something out of it.

Trump never said he was. He had remarks and actions at the time that made this clear.

Can anybody here on either side EVER be objective and not a total ass jack?

Lol...why are Democrats fighting to the last drop of blood to prevent the list from being released if Trump is suspected of rape?

Let me guess what leftists will say... Democrats were protecting Trump. 😂

Last edited:
I hate Trump, fact however, Trump was disgusted by Epstein. Seems Slick Willie was more a fan.
"Disgusted" by Epstein huh?

Whatever.

tenor.gif

Why do pedo-loving MAGATs always ignore the pictures and videos of Trump and his bossom-buddy Epstein fraternizing?

They also ignore the audio of Trump stating that he knows Epstein well, and that "he tends to like them young."

This audio was taken during the time him and Epstein were fraternizing around the globe.

Why do these people ignore these facts?

This is a rhetorical question BTW, because we all already know why.
Your keyboard is fucked up. Get it fixed.

You were here three years ago when all of the links were posted over and over again... Trump's plane was being worked on and he and his wife had to get to Florida... So Epstein offered him a ride down... two months later Epstein was booted from Mar a Lago for making a young server feel uncomfortable... Trump blocked his application for membership and they never spoke again... look it up and stop falling for hate Trump media crap...

Andrew knows he is guilty as fuck of committing rape. Clinton probably knew but rather not at anything. Lol... imagine teenage girl running around the mansion and private jet but Clinton had no clue why.

Giuffre does not allege Clinton did anything wrong, but maintains she met him on Epstein’s private island in the Virgin Islands – while Clinton and Maxwell say he was never
here.

Uh-huh... how's this for a "deflection"? GFY...

Dude if Don's on the Pedo Express, then stop defending it and just see it for what it is.

I swear, all the fucking rationalizations you have for all the creepy shit this guy does...there's nothing disqualifying about MAGA Jesus, is there? He could rape your daughter or wife and you'd still vote for him.

Not only did he have a history of fraternizing and being cozy w/Epstein...

It's now being reported that he also visited his child farm...

But guess who isn't on any of Epstein's logs...

That's right, good ole Sleepy Joe Biden....

201223105619-01-joe-biden-1222-super-tease.jpg

I love it when the facts come out, don't you?

1704244347122.png

You were here three years ago when all of the links were posted over and over again... Trump's plane was being worked on and he and his wife had to get to Florida... So Epstein offered him a ride down... two months later Epstein was booted from Mar a Lago for making a young server feel uncomfortable... Trump blocked his application for membership and they never spoke again... look it up and stop falling for hate Trump media crap...
Why can't you post the link now though?

Exactly. :thup:

Forum List

Back