Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

Dude if Don's on the Pedo Express, then stop defending it and just see it for what it is.

I swear, all the fucking rationalizations you have for all the creepy shit this guy does...there's nothing disqualifying about MAGA Jesus, is there? He could rape your daughter or wife and you'd still vote for him.
That is how cult's work.

Never, ever criticize Dear Leader.

you forgot to provide anything to support that,,

I do wonder why you guys are so against trump when if what you say is correct that hes more of a democrat than anything else,,

since you have him singled out and say nothing about the others on the list,
Uh because we are talking about Trump, has anyone mentioned anyone else on the list?

I gave you Trump's own words, you are just in denial.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life," Trump told the magazine.

This is what you say about someone you hang with.

"Trump flew four times in 1993, as well as once in 1994, 1995 and 1997. The flights were between Palm Beach, Florida, and New York City airports, with one 1994 flight stopping at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport.

In another June 1994 flight, Trump traveled with a woman named "Marla"—presumably then-wife Marla Maples—and his then-infant daughter, Tiffany, along with a nanny.

Trump's son Eric is also listed on a flight in August 1995 from Palm Beach to New York, and would have been 11 at the time of the flight.

There is no evidence that Trump visited Epstein's notorious Little St. James island, where the late financier is alleged to have trafficked and sexually abused young women and girls. Trump has also never been implicated in the offenses committed by Epstein or Maxwell."

Uh because we are talking about Trump, has anyone mentioned anyone else on the list?

I gave you Trump's own words, you are just in denial.

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life," Trump told the magazine.

This is what you say about someone you hang with.
if there was only context to your claims of what he said and when,,,

if there was only context to your claims of what he said and when,,,
How much more damn context do you need?

Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees.

Forum List

Back