Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

Funny ass shit. 😆

Leftists: Trump is on there. Prosecute him.
Democrats: We gotta protect Trump and cannot allow the list to go public.

Isnt the list public ? Or is there another list ?
There's one list and Democrats have been fighting against the release. My bet is a lot of high rolling Democrat supporters are on the list or even congressional members. Democrats know this. They are desperately needing a diversion when the list is out. I heard Biden reached out to his master Xi for help to release a deadlier version of covid.

Strange that leftists are suddenly no longer pro women.

There's one list and Democrats have been fighting against the release. My bet is a lot of high rolling Democrat supporters are on the list or even congressional members. Democrats know this. They are desperately needing a diversion when the list is out. I heard Biden reached out to his master Xi for help to release a deadlier version of covid.

You see your problem is simple. When you talk about biden / xi I switch off.Sensible people doubt your credibility.

Do any adults know about this supplementary list ?

Why do pedo-loving MAGATs always ignore the pictures and videos of Trump and his bossom-buddy Epstein fraternizing?

They also ignore the audio of Trump stating that he knows Epstein well, and that "he tends to like them young."

This audio was taken during the time him and Epstein were fraternizing around the globe.

Why do these people ignore these facts?

This is a rhetorical question BTW, because we all already know why.
Because the pictures are all taken in public venues. There are no pictures after 2007, which is when Trump threw Epstein out of every Trump venue. It is so clear that you are trying to make something out of nothing.

No they haven't. Republicans have.....and I'll wager for very good reason as we will see.

Why do pedo-loving MAGATs always ignore the pictures and videos of Trump and his bossom-buddy Epstein fraternizing?

They also ignore the audio of Trump stating that he knows Epstein well, and that "he tends to like them young."

This audio was taken during the time him and Epstein were fraternizing around the globe.

Why do these people ignore these facts?

This is a rhetorical question BTW, because we all already know why.
Zzz

Why do you fixate on it?

Is there going to be a full list, and not handwritten? There should be.

Forum List

Back