Breaking! Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express

How much more damn context do you need?

"He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life," Trump told the magazine.

Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees.
not seeing hiow that makes trump a pedo,, nothing illegal about liking beautiful women,,

and was this before or after he kicked him out because of his fetish for young girls??

and what about trump helping the police with go after him for it??

Trump never said he was. He had remarks and actions at the time that made this clear.

Can anybody here on either side EVER be objective and not a total ass jack?

Trump never said he was what? A "terrific guy"? He almost certainly did.

A) Trump got something out of Epstein, ie, free flights. When Trump's getting what he wants, he'll big those people up to the hills.

B) Trump literally told New York Magazine, and it was published and Trump did nothing about it.

Donald J. Trump Was On The Lolita Express​

Yeah, putz, but he just visited there rubbing elbows with other rich and famous by invitation, he isn't recorded in the Sex Island records having visited FIFTY times, nor was there a painting of Trump made there with Donald modeling a girl's blue dress. :auiqs.jpg:

Not only did he have a history of fraternizing and being cozy w/Epstein...

It's now being reported that he also visited his child farm...

But guess who isn't on any of Epstein's logs...

That's right, good ole Sleepy Joe Biden....

201223105619-01-joe-biden-1222-super-tease.jpg

I love it when the facts come out, don't you?

What was the date of the flight ?

And where did the flight go to?

This appears to be more lies snd half truths by the trump haters

You people are to easy. It's starting to feel like I'm bitch slapping kids around.

You children probably don't want this narrative to stay in the news long.
Actually, we love all your ignorant narrative.....its so stupid it serves as election fodder for Trump to win....even your own ilk is moving away thanks to your Reichbabble.

do your own freakin research. start with the pimp business and then that poor woman in dept of agriculture. every story since then has been debunked or sued and settled.
Ouch, try a Midol and maxipad change, rumpart, those cramps will go away.

Last edited:
You people are to easy. It's starting to feel like I'm bitch slapping kids around.

You children probably don't want this narrative to stay in the news long.
skrewey, Dewey, and Louie......you sure fit in with woke Disney now for sure.....

Forum List

Back