🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Breaking: Donald Trump "It's okay to call my daughter a 'piece of ass'

He said the same about Tiffany.

On camera.

Then said he would have to wait to see how those boobs turned out.

He's slime. I've been saying his sheep don't care but I suspect its part of why they like him. He's slime.
Does that make you smarter than Trump, though?

It makes his followers sheep, slime and anti-American. See above for one of his sheep saying this is normal for men's "chat".

Oh yeah, almost forgot - DEPLORABLE.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

In your own bitter clinging way. Meanwhile Trump is trying to make America great again. Calling us deplorable only helps.

Maybe Trump wants to make America great again by grabbing your daughters pussy? She's a hot piece of ass, after all.

Let's make America great again by grabbing random pussy! Sexual assault rules!!

Trying to make America great again by not trying to be like Bill Clinton the rapist and Crooked Hillary! ;)

32F224CC00000578-3528887-image-m-51_1460059042120.jpg

^^^ That's Trump, discussing his tiny baby daughter's breasts, AFTER he had already commented on her ass. See the video here.

Trump stands for freedom of speech... something which Clintons' of course loath.

Trump stands for freedom of speech... something which Clinton's of course loath.

They why does he say just the opposite? How about his promise to increase surveillance on Americans? Or his plan to take Americans' property away from them?

You fools never listen to what he really says. You hear what you want to hear.

You also believe that only "progs", liberals, Dems would lose their First Amendment rights.

Trump stands for freedom of speech... something which Clinton's of course loath.

They why does he say just the opposite? How about his promise to increase surveillance on Americans? Or his plan to take Americans' property away from them?

You fools never listen to what he really says. You hear what you want to hear.

You also believe that only "progs", liberals, Dems would lose their First Amendment rights.

Everyone will lose their first amendment rights with Hillary.

After watching the debate, it's clear that Clinton is the high tax take all property into the hands of fed gov candidate.

Trump is a sick son of a bitch and should do our country a favor and move out.

the mass hysteria has now reached the level where people are having incest fantasies about the trumps. this is the best the american people can do? good job everyone, you've all done very well.

the mass hysteria has now reached the level where people are having incest fantasies about the trumps. this is the best the american people can do? good job everyone, you've all done very well.

Uh, he's the one having fantasies about his daughters, even when they're infants, apparently.

"My daughter is beautiful, Ivanka," says Trump.

"By the way, your daughter," says Stern.

"She's beautiful," responds Trump.

"Can I say this? A piece of ass," Stern responds.

"Yeah," says Trump.

far left is reaching still, based on a interview with Howard Stern,,

Any evangelical who reads that article can't possibly vote for Donald Trump in good conscience. He is completely baffled when Stern says he doesn't cheat on his wife. "You're kidding? Really? What's that all about?"

Any woman with even a modicum of self-respect can't possibly vote for Donald Trump in good conscience:

Later in the episode, Stern asks Trump to assure his audience that "the chicks will be almost naked" at his pageant, saying to Trump that before he bought the contest, They were starting to take women who were educated over women who were hot."

"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors," Trump explained. "And I wasn't interested."

He continued, "I actually went on the 'Today Show' with Katie Couric a while ago, six years ago, and we had a woman running the pageant who was really into the whole thing of education and everything and I said, 'Look, if you're looking for a rocket scientist, don't tune in tonight. But if you're looking for a really beautiful woman, you should watch.'"

Stern approved of Trump's approach, saying, "I'd rather have a retarded hot woman than a slob who's a doctor."

Trump is a national embarrassment. We are the laughingstock of the world.

The only defense Trump's Chumps have been able to throw up is moral equivalency and tu quoque fallacies. Isn't that just amazing?

There really is no bar too low for them to crawl under. These are the slimiest of the slimy.

Any evangelical who reads that article can't possibly vote for Donald Trump in good conscience. He is completely baffled when Stern says he doesn't cheat on his wife. "You're kidding? Really? What's that all about?"

Any woman with even a modicum of self-respect can't possibly vote for Donald Trump in good conscience:

Later in the episode, Stern asks Trump to assure his audience that "the chicks will be almost naked" at his pageant, saying to Trump that before he bought the contest, They were starting to take women who were educated over women who were hot."

"They had a person who was extremely proud that a number of the women had become doctors," Trump explained. "And I wasn't interested."

He continued, "I actually went on the 'Today Show' with Katie Couric a while ago, six years ago, and we had a woman running the pageant who was really into the whole thing of education and everything and I said, 'Look, if you're looking for a rocket scientist, don't tune in tonight. But if you're looking for a really beautiful woman, you should watch.'"

Stern approved of Trump's approach, saying, "I'd rather have a retarded hot woman than a slob who's a doctor."

Trump likes his women young, dumb and who ideally share his DNA.

Forum List

Back