BREAKING: E-mails Show Lois Lerner Intentionally Sought to Hide Information from Cong

lmao...

and GT thanked you for your post. That's a laugh. He didn't even bother to try to understand it.

He simply deemed it as "all is good. Obama is king"

Care4all...you are better than that. GT is a loser. You are not in his class.

But you?

I know you know better.

How hard are you on my nuts to try and make me look "message board" bad?

You're the epitome of a fucking loser, you flail and flail to try your damn best but always fall short.

Poor little fella.

Tell me again what I do for a living. :lol:

care4all...

no one cares that she did not save her emails regarding her lunch plans with her friend Betty Sue.

We care that she does not have paper records of emails regarding the groups that are complaining that they felt they were treated unfairly.

Why would you think we care about her lunch plans?

To divert from what we do care about?

Fergetit. They will dissemble, willfully misread, obfuscate--anything but answer your questions. Sometimes I suspect they really cannot read and understand a simple paragraph. I remember one poster here who was scandalized that some column criticized Obama for spending time with his family. After many pages I realized that she saw "Obama" "family" and some criticism and just assumed that's what the author said. IT was completely wrong, of course. So here too Care cannot read the simple reg and understand it correctly.

How about GT who claimed that the President said there was not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS because he was protecting one of his agencies.

As if that is OK or something.

They just don't get it.

care4all...

no one cares that she did not save her emails regarding her lunch plans with her friend Betty Sue.

We care that she does not have paper records of emails regarding the groups that are complaining that they felt they were treated unfairly.

Why would you think we care about her lunch plans?

To divert from what we do care about?

Fergetit. They will dissemble, willfully misread, obfuscate--anything but answer your questions. Sometimes I suspect they really cannot read and understand a simple paragraph. I remember one poster here who was scandalized that some column criticized Obama for spending time with his family. After many pages I realized that she saw "Obama" "family" and some criticism and just assumed that's what the author said. IT was completely wrong, of course. So here too Care cannot read the simple reg and understand it correctly.

How about GT who claimed that the President said there was not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS because he was protecting one of his agencies.

As if that is OK or something.

They just don't get it.

"they"

"them"

"the others"

lol

BOO!

Sheesh, the law does NOT require IRS employees to print all of their emails...

It says that emails involved in what would be considered federal records and federal cases need to be printed and basically filed with the Case.

It distinguishes what is a federal record email etc....

Emails as Possible Federal Records

1. All federal employees and federal contractors are required by law to preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency. Records must be properly stored and preserved, available for retrieval and subject to appropriate approved disposition schedules.

It goes in to it more and also gives another link to clarify it even further, but emails are basically not federal records merely because it is email between irs employees etc.....email is a federal record when it involves a documented federal case that they are handling.

so, once again, if Learner did make copies of emails that were federal records, but just not all of their emails, then it appears she was following the rules and regs of the IRS and this speculating and accusations of the right wing, is once again, falling apart....

Watch us go through months and years of all of these hyped up accusations to only find out, a handful of employees took a short cut to finding groups to audit for legitimacy by picking ones with party" in their names.....

Still wrong, but not as sinister or criminal, as this has been made out to be....

I think people are being lured in to this song and a dance performance of these congress critter so easily, because they WANT to believe it is EVIL involved with Obama, at this point....

prove otherwise, that there is some preplanned criminal guilt of some sort all the way up to the White house, and I will be right with ya, but at this point or until that point....I'll stand back and watch as it appears fools are being made.

of course they aren't ... think of ALL the paperwork needed to document EVERY stroke of the keyboard in this Government ... now think of the RW's who imagine a piece of paper in some GIANT file room is easy to keep up with and prove LL did something illegal.

these clowns are laughable :lol:

lmao...

and GT thanked you for your post. That's a laugh. He didn't even bother to try to understand it.

But you?

I know you know better.

You're the epitome of a fucking loser, you flail and flail to try your damn best but always fall short.

Poor little fella.

Obviously I didn't fall short.

Or you would not have addressed it as many times as you have.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Uh........that's Shakespeare....from Hamlet.

If you need me to explain it to you, I will.

lmao...

But you?

I know you know better.

Poor little fella.

Yes, I think the lady does - Ms. Jarhead.

Sheesh, the law does NOT require IRS employees to print all of their emails...

It says that emails involved in what would be considered federal records and federal cases need to be printed and basically filed with the Case.

It distinguishes what is a federal record email etc....

1. All federal employees and federal contractors are required by law to preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency. Records must be properly stored and preserved, available for retrieval and subject to appropriate approved disposition schedules.

It goes in to it more and also gives another link to clarify it even further, but emails are basically not federal records merely because it is email between irs employees etc.....email is a federal record when it involves a documented federal case that they are handling.

so, once again, if Learner did make copies of emails that were federal records, but just not all of their emails, then it appears she was following the rules and regs of the IRS and this speculating and accusations of the right wing, is once again, falling apart....

Watch us go through months and years of all of these hyped up accusations to only find out, a handful of employees took a short cut to finding groups to audit for legitimacy by picking ones with party" in their names.....

Still wrong, but not as sinister or criminal, as this has been made out to be....

I think people are being lured in to this song and a dance performance of these congress critter so easily, because they WANT to believe it is EVIL involved with Obama, at this point....

prove otherwise, that there is some preplanned criminal guilt of some sort all the way up to the White house, and I will be right with ya, but at this point or until that point....I'll stand back and watch as it appears fools are being made.

Care4All...

From the IRS website....

1.All federal employees and federal contractors are required by law to preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency. Records must be properly stored and preserved, available for retrieval and subject to appropriate approved disposition schedules.

2.The Federal Records Act applies to email records just as it does to records you create using other media. Emails are records when they are:

•Created or received in the transaction of agency business

•Appropriate for preservation as evidence of the government’s function and activities, or

•Valuable because of the information they contain

Now....whether you want to admit it or not....emails regarding the status of an organization is deemed as agency business.

Also....see that word OR that I highlighted?

That means it must meet one of those three items.

The fact that you are obviously reading this information through a jaded lens speaks volumes care4all.

Sure siete...

Go with what she posted as opposed to what the IRS posted.

Typical of you.

You dont like to debate. You like to have circle jerks with those that agree with you.

Poor little fella.

Yes, I think the lady does - Ms. Jarhead.

wow. What a great, well thought out response.

Well, for you, it is a major milestone....I guess.

it's 2014, everyone to the FILE ROOM we need to track down a memo from 2012.. its on a piece of paper somewhere so get busy.

yeah, suuuuuuuuuure.

LMAO

oh look, here's an email wanting to know if I want cheese on my burger > EVERY EMAIL

BBBBBAAAAAWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHA

Last edited:
it's 2014, everyone to the FILE ROOM we need to track down a memo from 2012.. its on a piece of paper somewhere so get busy.

yeah, suuuuuuuuuure.

LMAO

oh look, here's an email wanting to know if I want cheese on my burger > EVERY EMAIL

Hey....Child....and GT the child who liked your post....how about this.....

Hey guys...its 2014.

Thank God for the fact that we saved pertinent emails on hard copy per the LAW because we are being accused of doing something inappropriate to American Citizens and we need to produce those emails...but since the hard drive crashed and our back up only stores for 6 months, we are able to produce those emails to ensure no one is doing anything inappropriate to American Citizens.

It sure was a pain in the butt to print each email....but Americans pay us to follow the law as we work on their behalf and now we know why they insisted we do it....because Americans have the right to complain...and we have a respo0nsibility to make sure their complaints are addressed.

You see siete...and GT.....you may want to laugh about it and make jokes about it.....but we are talking about the IRS who is paid by us....but they have the right to ruin our lives if they deem it appropriate....

Keeping them in check is not a ridiculous idea.

OK....but you still will not answer my questions.

Why?

Not enough time to research the questions or the answers. Whereas I know why some folks like to distort facts, change a word or two from a quote to make the quote sound more damning than it is.

that's 4 times. I did not misquote anyone.

Simple questions....

First facts:

1) President Obama, during an interview, said that there is not a smidgen of corruption in the IRS. Obviously, he based that on the report from the investigator he assigned who told him no crimes were committed and no criminal charges will be filed.

2) The investigator did not have access to any emails to or from Lois lerner for the 2 years in question. We know she did not have access to those emails because those emails were lost.

So let me ask you this.....

If your banker stole all of your money...and the investigator into the alleged crime came back to you and told you that no crime was committed. Would you consider it a fair investigation if you found out that the investigator did not review any of the data or paper records as it pertained to the bankers activity on your account?

I am sure your answer will be no.

So then why did the President feel it was a fair investigation as it pertained to the complaint of American Citizens?

What report was his opinion based on? Is that a public document?

yeah, suuuuuuuuuure.

LMAO

Hey guys...its 2014.

Thank God for the fact that we saved pertinent emails on hard copy per the LAW because we are being accused of doing something inappropriate to American Citizens and we need to produce those emails...but since the hard drive crashed and our back up only stores for 6 months, we are able to produce those emails to ensure no one is doing anything inappropriate to American Citizens.

It sure was a pain in the butt to print each email....but Americans pay us to follow the law as we work on their behalf and now we know why they insisted we do it....because Americans have the right to complain...and we have a respo0nsibility to make sure their complaints are addressed.

You see siete...and GT.....you may want to laugh about it and make jokes about it.....but we are talking about the IRS who is paid by us....but they have the right to ruin our lives if they deem it appropriate....

jarhead, pain in the ass or not, the federal irs rules for saving emails DOES NOT STATE that employees must print all emails and save them.... the irs rules say that emails involving federal cases/documentation, should be printed and saved with the case files.... I know it ''plays'' better if it were true that ALL emails were suppose to be printed by all irs employees, but that simply is NOT the case....??? so why ya claiming such, or are you?????

yeah, suuuuuuuuuure.

LMAO

Hey guys...its 2014.

you're the one that said ALL emails aren't you?

pertinent emails ? who decides what 's pertinent , Issa or you ?

monitoring email and phone conversation aka keeping them in check, was/is a violation of the Costitution when NSA does it, or is it?

Last edited:

yeah, suuuuuuuuuure.

LMAO

Hey guys...its 2014.

jarhead, pain in the ass or not, the federal irs rules for saving emails DOES NOT STATE that employees must print all emails and save them.... the irs rules say that emails involving federal cases/documentation, should be printed and saved with the case files.... I know it ''plays'' better if it were true that ALL emails were suppose to be printed by all irs employees, but that simply is NOT the case....??? so why ya claiming such, or are you?????

No. That is the general REASON for saving it. Why do you continue to ignore what is on the IRS website.....

1.10.3.2.3 (07-08-2011)

1.All federal employees and federal contractors are required by law to preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency. Records must be properly stored and preserved, available for retrieval and subject to appropriate approved disposition schedules.

2.The Federal Records Act applies to email records just as it does to records you create using other media. Emails are records when they are:

•Appropriate for preservation as evidence of the government’s function and activities, or

3.If you create or receive email messages during the course of your daily work, you are responsible for ensuring that you manage them properly. The Treasury Department’s current email policy requires emails and attachments that meet the definition of a federal record be added to the organization’s files by printing them (including the essential transmission data) and filing them with related paper records. If transmission and receipt data are not printed by the email system, annotate the paper copy. More information on IRS records management requirements is available at http://erc.web.irs.gov/Displayanswers/Question.asp?FolderID=4&CategoryID=5 or see the Records Management Handbook, IRM 1.15.1 http://publish.no.irs.gov/IRM/P01/PDF/31421A03.PD

Internal Revenue Manual - 1.10.3 Standards for Using Email

Notice...

emails are records when they are created or received in the transaction of business.

Care....they dont KNOW before hand if the email will be used in any type of court proceeding or federal case. They are to save them because down the road they may be needed.....LIKE NOW.

Why are you acting this way?

Last edited:

yeah, suuuuuuuuuure.

LMAO

Hey guys...its 2014.

monitoring email and phone conversation aka keeping them in check, was/is a violation of the Costitution when NSA does it, or is it?

Basic logic moron.

If it is general business...it is pertinent.....for it may be required for retrieval if there is a federal case about it a year...2 years...a decade later.

Fuck off. You don't want to know the truth.

Hey guys...its 2014.

No. That is the general REASON for saving it. Why do you continue to ignore what is on the IRS website.....

1.10.3.2.3 (07-08-2011)

3.If you create or receive email messages during the course of your daily work, you are responsible for ensuring that you manage them properly. The Treasury Department’s current email policy requires emails and attachments that meet the definition of a federal record be added to the organization’s files by printing them (including the essential transmission data) and filing them with related paper records. If transmission and receipt data are not printed by the email system, annotate the paper copy. More information on IRS records management requirements is available at http://erc.web.irs.gov/Displayanswers/Question.asp?FolderID=4&CategoryID=5 or see the Records Management Handbook, IRM 1.15.1 http://publish.no.irs.gov/IRM/P01/PDF/31421A03.PD

Notice...

emails are records when they are created or received in the transaction of business.

Care....they dont KNOW before hand if the email will be used in any type of court proceeding or federal case. They are to save them because down the road they may be needed.....LIKE NOW.

.10.3.2.3 (07-08-2011)

POSSIBLE?

conjecture your Honor... next witness.

Hey guys...its 2014.

1.10.3.2.3 (07-08-2011)

Notice...

When it says "agency" maybe it doesnt mean the IRS. Maybe it only applies to the CIA. Can you prove that Lerner knew it applied to the IRS??
See, you can spin tht shit all day long. And they will.
I think the main problem is that Mr Faux Accountant and the rest have such short attention spans they cannot make it through a long legal sentence.

yeah, suuuuuuuuuure.

LMAO

Hey guys...its 2014.

Really?

Are you not aware that we, the people have the right to monitor our employees...the federal government....but what is deemed unconstitutional is the government monitoring us.

Do you really not know the difference?

Is that possible?

Wow. What are you.....like 7 ?

1.10.3.2.3 (07-08-2011)

Notice...

.10.3.2.3 (07-08-2011)

POSSIBLE?

conjecture your Honor... next witness.

Jeez....you are dense.

That is the point you fucking moron.

Every email that is created or received by the IRS during normal business transactions are deemed POSSIBLE federal records...and thus need to be preserved.

No one knows when they create an email regarding a business situation if it will be used at a later date for a federal case or have historical value...so they are told to save all of them.

So sad that you need it laid out for you like this. It is written for a government employee to understand it....and that level of intelligence is nothing to write home about.

Forum List

Back