🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING**Fed appeals court panel says most Obamacare subsidies illegal

People in Blue states will get full subsidized healthcare and expanded Medicare

People in Red States will get nothing

What could be wrong with that?

So it's our job to come up with a plan for the Federal Government to provide comprehensive health care, so if we're not doing it, we are shirking our responsibility. I don't agree with your assertion.

Not what he said.
He said if you don't - then you are going to pegged as people who just don't give enough of a crap about those without healthcare to actually do anything about it.

Not gonna be too popular.

If that's your position - fine. Say it boldly and proudly.

Just don't be surprised when you get waxed at the ballot box.

It's today's big lie of the GOP. It used to be consistent with conservatism that when a market was not operating to allocate a service at a price affordable to the citizenry, then the govt needed to act to fix the market to price came into equilibrium with demand. That doesn't mean conservatives would support single payor, or any other specific program, necessarily. But govt inaction was not an option. Today's gop says the govt has no role in regulating markets. That is not a winner, electorally speaking. Nor is it an economically sound policy.

So it's our job to come up with a plan for the Federal Government to provide comprehensive health care, so if we're not doing it, we are shirking our responsibility. I don't agree with your assertion.

Not what he said.
He said if you don't - then you are going to pegged as people who just don't give enough of a crap about those without healthcare to actually do anything about it.

What he said was bullshit, Kaz was being an adult and answering his bullshit assertion with a reasonable response.

You're attempting to spread his bullshit even further. The issue isn't whether or not anyone "cares". The issue is about gov't STEALING from one person, to give to someone else. That's the bottom line, but bed wetters can't seem to get over the emotional bullshit long enough to understand that.

BTW it was because of obozocare that the democrooks got waxed in 2010.

Last edited:
If you do not offer a comprehensive alternate plan, at the very least it means you don't give a shit about those who are struggling.

No, it just means I don't want the government fucking up my healthcare. When did you ever lift a finger to provide healthcare to "those who are struggling?"

A post ^^^ by a true 21st Century conservative. Translated, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you".

I do wonder who or what made bripat into the callous asshole he became.

I will take that to mean that you have personally never lifted a finger to help any of "those who are struggling."

Also, "I got mine, fuck the rest of you" translated from libspeak into English means:

"Gimme, gimme, gimme."

That whole POS bill is illegal in my estimation.

No way should we taxpayers have to subsidize anyone.

If you can't afford to take care of yourself then tough fucking shit.

I would take issue with this to a point. There are many who are born with debilitating illnesses or mental problems and I have no problem with them being on the taxpayer dime.
Able bodied Americans and foreigners can go jump in the lake tho

What's more is that the red states are still paying for ObamaCare's Medicaid expansion and subsidies.

nothing.....all the people who want subsidies will move to the blue states.....that should be interesting.....

Only a real jerk (nicest term I could think of) would laugh at those 4.7 million citizens who will lose coverage if the full court sustains this decision. Any bets that the two judges whose votes impacted so many were nominated to the bench by a Republican President?

LOL.

Only a tool would whine about this crap when those nominally covered by the ObumblerCare crap law will continue to receive medical care just the same -- as before that shitty law was ever crammed through a well bribed Congress.

LIBYA+rev

-- ObumblerCare will be going down in flames. The "landing" oughta be entertaining.

Please see earlier post by this 'tool' posted to bripat. Who or what made you into the callous asshole you have become?

Since you and your ilk are so concerned about people without healthcare, why don't you put together a charity to pay for it? I'm sure there is no shortage of concerned liberals willing to cough up the necessary dough, right?

hard to imagine so many people want so many people to go without health insurance just because they don't like the POTUS ... the SC has already ruled for Healthcare, I can't see them taking it away from 4 million people.

Actually, it has nothing to do with people not wanting people to have health insurance...and most certainly has nothing to do with who the President of the United States.

Most that are against the ACA feel it is not right for the federal government to mandate that ANYONE have to buy ANYTHING from the day they are born to the day they die.

Why is that so hard for you to comprehend?

we'd be fools to vote for single payer.....just look at the unmitigated failure that is Britain's single payer....

No one has to convince me of the pitfalls of single payer. I am just pointing out the realities on the ground. The GOP is greasing the skids toward single payer.

You see, when people are only presented with ONE choice, they pick that one choice. It does not take a psychic or political genius to figure that out. It does take a seriously retarded party to miss this fact of life and to continue on with not presenting an alternative to that single choice, though. And that is what the GOP has become today. Seriously retarded.

The American people were presented with the Democratic health reform plan and with...nothing. So they chose the Democratic health reform plan.

Rather than come to their senses and produce an alternate comprehensive plan, the GOP has been working hard to destroy the Democratic plan which was chosen.

So then one day in the not too distant future, the American people will again face a single choice when the GOP has succeeded in making ObamaCare a complete disaster. Single payer or...nothing.

They will choose single payer.

Last edited:

What's more is that the red states are still paying for ObamaCare's Medicaid expansion and subsidies.

So

People in Red States pay the same taxes as people in Blue States but they get nothing just because their Governor hates Obama

How will that affect the election?

Not what he said.

It's today's big lie of the GOP. It used to be consistent with conservatism that when a market was not operating to allocate a service at a price affordable to the citizenry, then the govt needed to act to fix the market to price came into equilibrium with demand. That doesn't mean conservatives would support single payor, or any other specific program, necessarily. But govt inaction was not an option. Today's gop says the govt has no role in regulating markets. That is not a winner, electorally speaking. Nor is it an economically sound policy.

That has never been "consistent with conservatism." That's the government interventionist mantra. Some RINO Republicans fell in line for a short time in the 60s and 70s, but no one calling himself a "conservative" has supported it otherwise. You see, true conservatives don't believe markets need to be fixed, except by getting government out of them.

Laizzes faire has been sound policy since the day the term was invented.

nothing.....all the people who want subsidies will move to the blue states.....that should be interesting.....

That is interesting

Red States will continue to subsidize healthcare for people in Blue States and Blue States become more powerful politically

Works for me

Not what he said.

What he said was bullshit, Kaz was being an adult and answering his bullshit assertion with a reasonable response.

You're attempting to spread his bullshit even further. The issue isn't whether or not anyone "cares". The issue is about gov't STEALING from one person, to give to someone else. That's the bottom line, but bed wetters can't seem to get over the emotional bullshit long enough to understand that.

BTW it was because of obozocare that the democrooks got waxed in 2010.

I understand completely what you position is. I'm telling you and kaz (and anyone else who cares to listen) "fuck 'em" is not a winning political strategy. So if YOU are stuck on "fuck 'em" it will be you who gets fucked at the ballot box.

hard to imagine so many people want so many people to go without health insurance just because they don't like the POTUS ... the SC has already ruled for Healthcare, I can't see them taking it away from 4 million people.

Actually, it has nothing to do with people not wanting people to have health insurance...and most certainly has nothing to do with who the President of the United States.

Most that are against the ACA feel it is not right for the federal government to mandate that ANYONE have to buy ANYTHING from the day they are born to the day they die.

I don't buy that a second. Medicare does not have a hard mandate. Rather, it has financial penalties if you don't sign up when you're first eligible, but then try to sign up later. Obama could have gone with that in the ACA, and people suggested that. But Chairwoman Pelosi thought otherwise.

The gop opposition would be just the same.

we'd be fools to vote for single payer.....just look at the unmitigated failure that is Britain's single payer....

No one has to convince me of the pitfalls of single payer. I am just pointing out the realities on the ground. The GOP is greasing the skids toward single payer.

You see, when people are only presented with ONE choice, they pick that one choice. It does not take a psychic or political genius to figure that out. It does take a seriously retarded party to miss this fact of life and to continue on with not presenting an alternative to that single choice, though. And that is what the GOP has become today. Seriously retarded.

The American people were presented with the Democratic health reform plan and with...nothing. So they chose the Democratic health reform plan.

Rather than come to their senses and produce an alternate comprehensive plan, the GOP has been working hard to destroy the Democratic plan which was chosen.

So then one day in the not too distant future, the American people will again face a single choice when the GOP has succeeded in making ObamaCare a complete disaster. Single payer or...nothing.

They will choose single payer.

'they' meaning the retarded RINOS....

the rest of the GOP as already pointed out has been putting forth many reform proposals....once Dingy Harry is gone you may realize that...

That whole POS bill is illegal in my estimation.

No way should we taxpayers have to subsidize anyone.

If you can't afford to take care of yourself then tough fucking shit.

I would take issue with this to a point. There are many who are born with debilitating illnesses or mental problems and I have no problem with them being on the taxpayer dime.
Able bodied Americans and foreigners can go jump in the lake tho

I could cotton to that as well, we're a generous people and caring for the disabled is a virtuous endeavor.

Promoting dependency for people who are able to be productive is criminal. You're robbing that person of something far more valueable than even the wealth he has the potential to amass. You're robbing him of his motivation, the self esteem one gets from accomplishments, and his independence.

Keeping people on gov't entitlements when they have the capacity to be self suffiecient is as cruel as slavery. Perhaps even more so, because at least a slave is aware of the oppression.

My brother had no healthcare for most of his adult life to date. 2 years ago, he broke his leg and I took him to the emergency room the same day. We were greeted by a packed waiting area and he had to wait over 2 hours to be seen and have it set. He was assigned to a local clinic for follow-up where, as expected, he always had to wait a minimum of 1 hour beyond his appointment time to be seen. Talk about a pain in the ass. But it was for free.

Now he has insurance thanks to the ACA. Happy for him.

He seems to have strained his knee...may be an ACL....waiting for his MRI.....2 weeks from now.

When he twisted it, he woke up the next morning with major swelling. He called his Primary Care doctor who agreed to see him the following day. He waited about an hour beyond his appointment time to be seen. His primary doctor immediately referred him to an orthopedist who had an appointment available the following Thursday....2 days later.

He waited 3 hours beyond his appointment time to be seen.

The orthopedist spent 10 minutes with him and said an MRI is necessary.

As I said, that was scheduled 2 weeks down the road.

So.....

Broken leg with no insurance....2 hours and then set...and 1 hour clinic 4 times before cast was removed.....total 6 hours from break to heal.

Swollen knee....1 hour for primary...3 hours orthopedist....and 2 weeks before they even know what it is.

So far 4 hours plus 2 weeks before issue even diagnosed.

LMAO....he said he preferred the ER for free as opposed to having healthcare. It is easier, friendlier...and he feels more human.

I don't buy that a second. Medicare does not have a hard mandate. Rather, it has financial penalties if you don't sign up when you're first eligible, but then try to sign up later. Obama could have gone with that in the ACA, and people suggested that. But Chairwoman Pelosi thought otherwise.

The gop opposition would be just the same.

I don't give a crap if you buy it or not.

For the first time in US history, the federal government is mandating one buys something from the day you are born to the day you die.

It is in direct contradiction to the conservative ideology.

That is why conservatives oppose it.

Forum List

Back